One and Only (MINICAT)

By BlondeLADD

Do you like Minicat? Well here's the perfect story for you! Get your popcorn and get comfortable for the cute... More

C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
C h a p t e r 13
C h a p t e r 14
C h a p t e r 15
C h a p t e r 16
C h a p t e r 17
VIBECHAT!
C h a p t e r 18
C h a p t e r 19
NOTICE ME!
C h a p t e r 20
C h a p t e r 21
C h a p t e r 22
C h a p t e r 23
C h a p t e r 24
C h a p t e r 25
C h a p t e r 26
C h a p t e r 27
C h a p t e r 28
C h a p t e r 29
C h a p t e r 30
C h a p t e r 31
C h a p t e r 32
C h a p t e r 33
C h a p t e r 34
C h a p t e r 35
C h a p t e r 36
C h a p t e r 37
C h a p t e r 39
C h a p t e r 40
C h a p t e r 41
C h a p t e r 42
C h a p t e r 43
C h a p t e r 44
C h a p t e r 45
RANTT!
C h a p t e r 46
Story Time
C h a p t e r 47
Please READ
note, please read (Seriously)
THE END

C h a p t e r 38

65 12 3
By BlondeLADD

Craig's POV

I took a deep breath in as I gripped my thighs tightly. "I found Tyler at your house, Mrs. Wilde." I spoke. I looked over to see Tyler hugging her, you could tell she was scared. "The front door was open. I found Tyler and Jason in the basement.. Tyler is, well how he looks now and Jason had barely any injuries."

I opened my mouth but nothing came out, it was like my voice just disappeared. I shut my eyes tightly and brought my hands up to my face, covering it as I sobbed out. I lent down, my elbows resting close to my knees.

"Do you want me to finish?" I nodded. "My fath-Jason, punched me 5 times and threw me against the wall." This was as new of information to them as it was to me. My body began shaking again, tears poured from my eyes but it was hidden as my hands were covering my face. "When Craig got there.. Ja-Jason, he slapped him hard across the face." Gasps were heard around the room. I felt a hand rub up and down my back making me look to see who it was. I saw my mother with tears in her eyes. I mouth the words "I'm sorry" to her. She just shook her head.

"I was about to knock him out when Craig stopped me. He ended up doing it himself and threatened him." My cheek was throbbing, I could taste blood on my tongue.

"Terra bring Tyler upstairs to the bathroom and help him clean up. Craig stay here and let me He-" I stopped her by holding my hand up, I was looking at the floor. "I can do it, it's nothing bad mother." I spoke quietly. "O-Okay." She replied. "I'm going downstairs." I spoke, getting up and walking downstairs and into the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I lean against the door as I let out a sob. I didn't know why I was acting like this. I know I'm a sensitive person but really? Tyler's Fine, I'm fine, so why am I panicking? I look around the small bathroom, stopping when they land on a razor. I feel myself pushing back against the door and walking towards it. I pick it up, examining it before walking in front of the mirror. I look up at myself, a serious expression on my face as I look between my wrists and the reflection in the mirror.

I sign shakily as I bring the razor to my wrist. Right when I was about to apply pressure to it it was knocked out of my hand, flying across the room making I yelp.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He asks, his one hand gripping the counter top. I shallow hard, my whole body quivering. "I-I-I." "What Craig!?" I stepped back a little but my legs give out causing me to collapses on the floor. I started sobbing uncontrollably and hug myself.

"ImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorry." I kept repeating it over and over again. My eyes were shut tightly as I rocked back and forth. "Hey, hey baby I'm sorry.." I looked up slightly, seeing that Tyler was now kneeling in front on me. I moved my head away from my lap, my lip started to quiver as I threw myself at Tyler.

He wrapped his arms around me tightly, I wrap mine around his neck as I cry. I kept repeating the words "I'm sorry" over and over until he told me to stop. He pulled away and looked at me. I could barely see from the tears taking up my version. He took off my glasses and wiped the tears then placed them back on my face.

His face was a lot clearer now. There was a visible cut on the left side of his lip, there was a cut on his forehead and his left cheek was bruised. I moved my hand to his face, touching everywhere. My hand rested under his chin, my thumb lightly touching the cut on his lip. I looked between his lips and eyes and slowly leaned in, filling the space between us.

I was extremely careful of the cut on his lip. It only lasted a few seconds before Tyler pulled away. "I'm sorry, it just hurts." I hum in response as I play with his hair, feeling myself finally becoming calm. "I'm sorry you had to go through that, I can see it was a lot for you to handle." He says, rubbing small circles in/on my back.

"If someone messes with you they mess with me. We're in this together Tyler. Ride or die I don't care as long as I have you by my side in the end." I reply, looking him dead in the eyes. He chuckles lightly before getting up, he gestures for me to grab his hand which I do and he lifts me up off the ground. I take a deep breathe and look at myself in the mirror, seeing the reflection looking back at me.

I had a funny idea as I brought out my phone from my pocket, going into Snapchat. I started recording myself in the mirror, trying my best to look like a basic white girl. I made one face where I was making a duck face by sticking my lips out and started laughing. Tyler came back into the bathroom from in my room wearing nothing but black sweats. "What the fuck are you doing in here?" He asks well chuckling. He spots the phone in my hands then laughs. "I was making funny faces, and the last one was pretty funny." "Which face?" He asks. I make the face towards him, what surprises me is when he leans in and kisses me then pulls away. He stuffs his hands in his pockets and chuckles at my face. My eyes were wide. I was still recording, guess I can't upload this one, but I save it to my camera roll.

I roll my eyes as he starts brushing his teeth. I bring my phone up and take a mirror pic with Tyler. He was looking in the mirror at himself making a weird but cute face well I was a few feet behind him holding up the peace sign. I save it to my camera roll then go to Twitter.

"With this loser for another few weeks. Decided to go visit our family!

I attach the photo I just took and posted it. Of course I tagged Tyler so his phone went off. Tyler finished brushing his teeth as I just started. He grins at me as he makes his way into the bedroom.

I quickly finish brushing my teeth then make my way into my room, turning off the light making the room almost pitch black. "Hey! What the fuck man?" Tyler says. I giggle as he uses his phone as a flashlight and shines it towards me. I stripped off my clothes except my bowers and grab one of Tyler's hoodies.

He chuckles as I stumble onto the bed and fall into his arms. He turns off the flashlight and sets his phone on the nightstand beside mine. He wraps his arms around me and pulls the covers over us.

"Are you tired?" He asks, turning his head to look down at me. "Not really, what about you?" He let's his head fall onto the pillow. "No." "Hmm." I hum. He removes one of his arms from me to rest under his head well the other stays where it is. His hand rubbing small circles on my upper back. "I am sorry for today." He spoke. "It's okay, I'm sorry too." He takes a big breath, his chest following his breathing partners.

I moved my body to the side, now laying on my side. I moved my elbow on the pillow, holding up my head as I rubbed circles on Tyler's chest.

"You're cute." He says. I giggle. "Says you." He chuckles and removes his hand from my upper back to rest on the other side of his head.

"How are you feeling?" Tyler asks. "I'm okay I guess." I reply. He sighs softly. "Why do you ask?" I tilt my head to the side, even though he couldn't see it. "Just cause of what happened today. I'm worried, I've never seen you act like that before." His voice was filled with emotion, something he tries to hide from the world. "Well Tyler, when you're gone for 7 hours without texting or calling me I start to worry. And when I do find you, I find you in the basement of your parents house with cuts all over you're face, I start to panic. I guess it was just very overwhelming for me." I spoke. My hand stopped making circle motions on his chest. "Craig, you didn't have to come find me, I was perfectly fine with the situation myself." I removed my hand from his chest, almost slapping him across the face for his remark. "Tyler you would have ended up in the fucking hospital if I didn't come find you. You were fucking beaten by your own father, are you really telling me you could have handle the situation yourself when you were hurt more then he was?" I ask, anger raising in my voice.

Tyler sighs again. He sits up causing me to almost fall into his place, but I catch myself before doing so. He sighs again but it sounds muffled, most likely because he has his hands covering his face or mouth. "You're right, I'm just being cocky." He says. I sigh also and sit up, putting a hand on his upper arm, feeling the raw muscles that were there. "Look I'm sorry, today was hard for both of us. Let's go to sleep, we need it." I spoke. As I was about to lay back down Tyler places his hand on my cheek and starts leaning in. I stop him with a finger on his lips. "What about your lip?" I ask, cocking an eyebrow. "I don't care I wanna kiss you." I giggle and remove my finger from his lips and lean in, kissing him.

It was very slow, neither of us wanting it to stop. His hand on my cheek stayed but his other hand moved to my waist, wrapping itself around it. He lifts me up onto his lap making me yelp into the kiss. We finally pull away from each other, panting slightly.

Tyler lays down with me in his arms on top of him. I chuckle.

"Goodnight, I love you." He says. I smile. "I love you too, goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 449 16
Eddie and Juicy used to be childhood friends. Although it's pretty obvious that they aren't anymore. After a misunderstanding between the two, they h...
106K 2.4K 14
Okay tell me I'm gonna do this- Welp yes you used to be apart of the dream team. As everything went well. Until one thing you didn't get. Soon Sapn...
85K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...
865K 38.5K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...