Paralyzed

Galactic_Stories707 által

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... Több

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 4: Crazed Man
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 3: Where To Next

4.3K 171 189
Galactic_Stories707 által

Warning: Mild Blood and Gore

The sun was beginning to set behind the group as they walked, but they didn't plan on stopping, they only moved forward coming across stone like structures with red 'paint' on them that was drawing into many things such as monsters or strange things. Dream looked at them for a bit longer but Paralysis chimed in.

"That's blood you know, and more blood will come one you truly realize what you are" Paralysis said "It'll be us- You making bloody drawings and hand prints on the wall around your foes"

Dream shrugged ignoring Paralysis, the guy did bother him a lot and he didn't want to believe him. Dream didn't want to believe that he was a monster as Paralysis said he was.

"You're still trying to forget you tasted your own friend's blood, you intentionally touched that wound and hid from everyone just a get a taste of the red sap, admit it before I make you." Paralysis threatened which put Dream on edge. Paralysis did make him look at the enderman, but the fact Paralysis can snap into control at any giving moment if Dream let his guard down, so he stayed strong.

"Hey Dream you doing alright, you seem to be a bit more quiet then usual" George said getting Dream's attention.

"Hmm? Oh I was just thinking to myself" Dream said with a laugh.

"Lier" the creep hissed as Dream looked at George.

Dream was going to say something but he got lightheaded and he placed his hand on one of the stone pillars and his legs started to shake. George noticed and he spoke but Dream couldn't hear it, all was silence for him. Dream watched as his vision blur but it started to turn red, Dream mental fought with Paralysis knowing that he was trying to get in control and hurt George. Dream looked to see the others running towards him just before he blacked out once more.

~~~~~~

Dream woke back up in the void of his mind where Paralysis stood over him not looking to happy with him, Paralysis and all this bloody torn clothing with wounds large enough to kill him but he still was alive. Dream pushed Paralysis away as he sat up.

"You really did that didn't you, you know your gonna be worrying your friends by continuing this blacking out bs." Paralysis said before grabbed Dream by the hoodie and pulling up.

"Does it matter, it stops you from hurting my friends!" Dream snapped pulled away from Paralysis.

Paralysis tilted his head with a chuckle, "aren't you a quick learner-" but Paralysis was cut short as he stared at Dream.

"What even are you, why do you exist, how long have you been here in this...this void of sorts, why are you showing yourself now!" Dream yelled jabbing two fingers into Paralysis' chest but it went straight into the large gash across it causing blood to get onto Dream's fingers.

Paralysis looked at Dream's hand before looking at his half masked face, "I've been here for years now and you haven't noticed me until now, watching everything you do, watching every injure you gathered on your body, one day you'll look just like me, bloody and torn apart, this is the darkness, this is the future." Paralysis said pulling Dream's hand away.

"No this isn't, this isn't the future, I'm not a monster like you, you have superhuman abilities to withstand wounds like that not me, I'll die." Dream said but Paralysis hushed him. Dream looked at Paralysis and was shaken up, was this guy right, was this demon or whatever Paralysis was right.

"Look, one day you'll see the truth for what it really is, a monster, a monster of your own self, the monster that feeds on the death of others. You're so quick to snap around and attack others, you're so clever with each kill that its exciting to witness even though I'm here looking through your eyes. Together we are unstoppable, just let me through." Paralysis said.

Dream shook his head "No, I can't, you'll hurt my friend, you'll hurt everybody, I'm just protecting my friends from this harsh world while you'll just kill them for sport." Dream said.

"What if we make a deal?" Paralysis said tilting his head with a smile but it turned into a frown as Dream walked away.

"Can't and I won't, I can't trust you nor do I have any trust after your little take over trick." Dream said turning away from Paralysis and crossed his arms.

"It was test of mental strength, I'm surprised but you'll have to do more then that." Paralysis said.

"Why? Just why?" Dream said but no answer came as a bright blinding light followed.

~~~~~

Voices of unknown and known spoke around Dream which made his eyes shot open as he quickly sat up, ignoring the dizziness he felt after doing that. George looked up and called to the others. Sapnap showed up so did Bad but Endie was no where to been seen.

"Where are we, who's voices where those." Dream said not recognizing the area at all. They where at the stone structure not to long ago but after he'd blacked out they where in a different area, and unfamiliar one.

"Don't worry, they're friends, trust me." Sapnap said trying to reassure Dream.

"Friends? In this harsh place, who are they, what are their names." Dream said staring Sapnap down, "this could be a trap for all I know" Dream added.

"They didn't specify what their names where, they came across us first and noticed something was wrong. They helped out though by bring us here to this resting place, I guess this is their place to say the least." Sapnap said as he crossed his arms.

"And where's Endie" Dream said even though he was bit on edge by being in this unfamiliar place and with two strangers he hasn't meet yet.

"Oh Endie is with the two downstairs" Bad said "I'm a go check though, I'll be back soon," Bad added as he left the room.

"Anyways how are you doing." Sapnap asked Dream.

"Paranoid to say the least, not liking the fact I'm in a place I'm unfamiliar with." Dream said as he glared at Sapnap before looking away.

"Hey don't be paranoid, the promised to not hurt us, they seemed pretty passive towards when they well spotted us." George said looking at Dream.

"Promises are meant to be broken even in a environment like this, so keep your guard up" Paralysis hissed in Dreams mind, surprisingly being helpful then trying to force this supposed monster idea into Dream's head.

"Who would you know?" Dream questioned Paralysis before looking at his friends.

"I'm the future you, the future monster you'll be come, this is only a past memory for me, but I won't spoil it for you." Paralysis chuckled making Dream annoyed.

"Dream, hello? Earth to Dream" George said waving a hand in front of Dream's face.

Dream snapped out of his daze and looked away, Sapnap and George seemed a bit concerned and worried about what's going on. In the past Dream was completely normal and very talkative, but now he's gotten more quiet over the days and this once and awhile blackouts. George placed a hand on Dream's shoulder before looking at him.

"Dream, is their something wrong, you're worrying us." George said gently.

Dream was quiet for a moment before speaking, "Its this place, this entirely new place that located who knows where." Dream said before looking at George, "what if these people are lying to us, trying to sweet talk us into trusting them only for them to slit our throats in the middle of the night." Dream added with a serious tone in his voice.

"Dream we out number-" Sapnap said but was cut off.

"Don't you remember when we took on six people, this is the same situation, small potential dangerous group versus a large group that separated from each other." Dream said letting that sink in for a bit, "and look now, Bad and Endie are with these strangers, he's probably dead by now."

George and Sapnap looked at each other before going to check on Bad, Dream followed even though he hissed in pain as he leaned against the wall. Dream lifted his hoodie a bit to see bloody bandages wrapped around his waist cover a large wound that he doesn't remember getting, he'd must of fell on a sharp rock when he blacked out. Dream looked up as he heard shouting, stumbling out into hallway to look down at the others. The two strangers had a look of worry in their eyes before one glared up at Dream, that worry turned to fear. Bad was unharmed but he looked confused to what's going on. Dream came down the stairs careful not to move to fast becuase he didn't want to rip the wound open.

"Are you being truthful or is this some trap you have planned for us." Sapnap said looking directly at the two strangers that helped them.

The two strangers looked at each other before looking at Sapnap. Sapnap was getting annoyed by the silence but George grabbed his shoulder.

"Look if you guys don't mean any harm then we won't me any harm, I'm grateful that you helped our friend, but there things that we want to clear up." George said being much more calmer then Sapnap.

"No harm, no harm, none." The two strangers said together. That's a little creepy.

Dream was still suspicious as he watched the two strangers, but his eyes wandered over the walls seeing a symbol of some sort sneakily hidden from view. Dream continued to look at the symbol and something clicked in his head, it was the same symbol on the rocks.

"George, Sapnap, Move." Dream said as he walked in front of his friends, he ignored his pain as he stared the two strangers down.

The two strangers seemed to sway a bit but Dream could see the fear in their eyes. Dream continued to stare as a grin made its way onto his face. He stood over the two strangers as they started to cower now clearly or possibly sensing something inhuman lurking within Dream's mind.

"If I where you two...." Dream said before his grabbed the front of the stranger's shirts and pulling them close, "I'd Run, run for the hills and never come back, and you better call off your little pals waiting around here...becuase they'll ended up dead just like you two" Dream said with a cold voice right into the strangers ears before letting them go.

The strangers ran off yelling something as around five more people came out of nowhere running off. Dream huffed and cracked his neck only to hear a voice speak to him. Dream listened as he ignored his friends questions for the time being.

"Aren't you intimidating~" Paralysis said with a purr just to annoy Dream for now.

Dream rolled his eyes before turning to look at his friends, "shall we get going, theirs no point to stay, I bet they'll be back with more of their little group." Dream said and walked off to find his stuff.

The others watched Dream before following him to find their stuff. Bad managed to find their items and he called to the group so they could come and get it, but a few good things where missing from their backpacks. Bad's medical supplies was gone and no where to been seen, Sapnap's trusty dagger was gone, George's bow and arrows where missing, and Dream's sword was missing.

"Are you kidding me, those, Agh!" Sapnap complained as he covered his face and walked away to kick a brick fragment.

"We'll get it back eventually, right." George said as he looked at Dream while Bad panicky looked through his backpack.

"Time will tell, but where to next? That's the question." Dream said throwing on his empty backpack as Sapnap walked back into the room to grab his.

Where to next, where should they go and what place could be safe for them. Time will tell but time was harsh. Dream walked away waving to the group to follow and back on their long journey through this torn up world. Bad was quiet not in his singing cheerful mood as he thought about his missing medical supplie he used to take care for his injuries friends. Sapnap and George where on edge as they had no way to defend themselves and the only defense they had was Endie, but Endie could get overwhelmed with enemies and lose. Dream though, was quiet but very observant as he watched each and every single movement, watching the tree line for possible ambushes.

"Should we find another village, or a city even." Bad piped up sounding a bit nervous.

"Not sure, I've got no clue where we are or what direction where in, it's going to be awhile before we stumble upon anything good." Dream said looking back at Bad.

Bad nodded going back into his newly found silence but Endie patted him on the back to try and comfort him, Dream signed as he looked ahead into the forest praying that there wasn't a hoard or any monsters in there, they had nothing to defend themselves or even treat an injure if they where to get one, it was just their cold bare hands. Dream knew the wound on his side is going to need new bandages very soon if not now, but the team continued forth into the forest, dense forest in fact. As they group journeyed on they soon felt as they where being watched from all sides from a cold ruthless killer.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.5K 28
This is just another fantasy au story about them lol It's also my first book so I'm really sorry for any mistakes. Warning: ~ gayness (if you're hom...
3.4K 355 39
_______________ Dream, George, and thousands of others live in a world completely controlled by the government. The government and the technology the...
10.1K 241 47
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...
98.2K 5.1K 21
-DreamNotFound/Gream Fanfiction- #1 in mincraftyoutubers #1 in saddness #1 wilbursoot ~~~~ To be honest, George never really cared about all th...