Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 14

4K 141 42
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's Pov

"Lisa! Your mom and dad got home!" someone shouted outside my door. I stand up and stretch my body before going out.

I walk downstairs and I saw my parents on the dining area, eating breakfast.

"Hi mom and dad" I greeted and kiss them both. I sat down and they're just looking at me. "What?" I asked and they didn't move.

Do I have something on my face?

"Is that my daughter?" mom stated and I just rolled my eyes. "Calm down mom, it's just me" I replied and eat my breakfast.

"By the way, why are you here?" she asked and I remember, I should be living in the dorm right now. "Uhm, vacation?" I answered and they just nod.

"My daughter becomes a living barbie doll. Look at that face!" I just laughed at my dad statement and we continue eating.

-

I'm now done and I go upstairs to text Rosè that I'm going back. I don't want to explain to my parents.

To Rosè:

- I'm going back right now, wait for me.

Someone knocked the door and I just told to come in. "You're going back?" Alisia asked and I just nod. "I don't want to explain to mom and dad what happened. Besides, I think I should go back now" I replied and she just nod.

"I'm just going to pack your things" she said and my phone makes a noise.

From Rosè:

- Sure! See yah ;)

-

We are done packing and my parents are resting in their room so I quickly got out so mom and dad won't notice my baggage.

I told the driver the address and he drove off.

-

We are here already and I walk out from the car. I didn't let Alisia go in because she's so talkative. I bid goodbye to them and I knock on the door first.

"Lisa!" they exclaimed as they open the door. They hug me and they help me with my luggages.

"Welcome back!" Jisoo unnie said as they escort me to my room. "Thank you" I replied and they all got out and I start to fix my room.

-

After an hour, I'm now done! I'm so sweaty so I decided to take a bath before going downstairs. Once I'm done, I change into normal clothes and get out from my room.

I saw them sitting on the living room watching some movies. I sat down with them and I saw Rosè flinch.

"Oh I thought some outsiders get in" she said and I just rolled my eyes. "There's something missing" Jennie unnie cut in while staring at me.

"Do you have make ups?" she asked and I shooked my head. "I don't know how to put make up" I replied and she snap her fingers.

"Let's buy you some beauty products. We don't have so much to do anyway! Let's go!" she said and I was about to stop them when they enter there room quickly.

I have no choice but to follow.

-

We are here at the mall and I'm just following where they are going.

"Here!" Jisoo unnie said and we are infront of a cosmetic shop named 'Moonshot.'

"Moonshot is backing by YG Entertainment, the label behind artists like 2NE1 and PSY you know, the Korean pop sensation who broke the internet. And the products here is bold and awesome" Jennie unnie said while we are entering the store.

"YG? I want to be in that entertainment soon" I replied. Actually, I want to be a k-pop idol because I want to show the world my passion and my craft.

"Oh! Us too!" Rosè exclaimed and I just smiled. They are now picking some beauty products and I just stared at them.

-

I walk into the cashier and pay what they got for me. They also buy for them too. "Let's go and we will show you how it's done" Jennie unnie said and we all got out from the store and go home.

-

We arrived at our dorm and we quickly go upstairs. They make me sat down infront of the vanity and they all teach me how to use make up products.

They demonstrated to me and all I have to do is to imitate what they are doing. I don't know but I enjoyed it lot.

"That's how you do it. Looking natural is better" Jisoo unnie said and I look myself at the mirror, looking completely different.

"Always wear that, so that Eunha wouldn't bother you anymore." Rosè stated and my eyes widen. "How-" Jennie unnie cut me off.

"We eavesdrop to your conversation" she cutted in and I just nod in reply.

-

My alarm clock rings so I stand up and stretch my body. I walk in to the bathroom and take bath. After that, I dry my hair with as blower for a couple of minutes and start putting on some make up that my unnie teaches me to do.

Once I'm done, I go downstairs wearing my school uniform. I saw Jennie unnie is now serving the food. She look at me like something is missing.

"Put your hair up in a ponytail" she said, more like demanding. I just sighed and do what she says.

Now I'm done and she give me a thumbs up. "You look like a living barbie doll" she stated and I just frowned.

"No way" I replied and sat down on the dining area. The two girls got out and sat down with us. "You look good" Jisoo unnie said and we start eating.

"Not like good as you guys" I answered and we chuckled. "But, you really look like a barbie doll" Rosè stated and I just sighed.

"Why do you always saying that I'm a barbie doll? I'm a human, ok?" I replied and they just giggled as we continued on eating.

-

We just walk until we arrived at our school. The boys greeted us and they didn't saw me yet. "Where's Lisa?" Jimin oppa asked and I turn around, not wanting them to see my face.

"She's- the hell are you doing?" Jennie unnie stated and I just sighed. "What?" I asked and they tap my shoulder. "Turn around!" Jisoo unnie demanded and I shooked my head.

"What happened to her?" I heard Jungkook asked. "Did she bump her head on the wall and she became crazy?" I heard Jungkook speak again.

I turn around and kick his legs. "Who's crazy huh?!" I exclaimed as I glared at him.

[Lisa's Look]

(Just imagine that she's wearing a uniform hihi)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
298K 7.4K 32
"I-I like you!" -Lisa "I like a lot of girls, just not you." -Jungkook ..... They meet again as idols.
71.1K 1.5K 30
Read and find out. Coming soon.
31.2K 849 18
when rosé and lisa both have a crush on BTS' jungkook.