Diabolik Lovers: Our Youngest...

By Darkshadowlady438

Rankings: #8 ayato out of 2.7k stories - 6/26/2022, #2 ruki out of 980 stories - 9/6/2022, #36 sakamaki out o... More

Chapter 1 - The Holy Night
Chapter 2 - Siblings
Chapter 3 - Diving into Madness
Chapter 4 - The Mukami Brothers
Chapter 5 - Family Rivalry
Chapter 6 - Fashion Shows
Chapter 7 - We need you
Chapter 8 - Back on the Throne
Y/N Sakamaki
Chapter 9 - Meeting Yui
Chapter 10 - We Love Your Blood
Chapter 11 - It's gonna be me
Chapter 12 - First bite
Chapter 13 - Musical lovers
Chapter 14 - Darts
Chapter 15 - The Dinner Table
Chapter 16 - Bath Time
Chapter 17 - Our Little Song Bird
Chapter 18 - My Protection
Chapter 19 - My Nocturnal Serenade
Chapter 20 - Obsession
Chapter 21 - A Quiet Place
Chapter 22 - The Graveyard Shift
Chapter 23 - Cordelia Returns?
Chapter 24 - The Witching Hour
Chapter 25 - When Lost things are Found
Chapter 26 - More Blood
Chapter 27 - The Reunion
Chapter 28 - The Punishment
Chapter 29 - Tears of Grief
Chapter 30 - The Rescue
Chapter 31 - We Need You!
Chapter 32 - The Mukami Brothers Return
Chapter 33 - Threads and Needles
Chapter 34 - The Art of the Dress
Chapter 35 - The Harvester
Chapter 36 - Happy Halloween!
Chapter 37 - Happy Halloween (Version 2)
Chapter 38 - Red Meat
Chapter 39 - The Regrets
Chapter 41 - The Real Eve
Chapter 42 - The Beast with a heart
Chapter 43 - The Drums of War
Chapter 44 - The Sakamaki's and the Mukami's
Chapter 45 - Clair de Lune
Chapter 46 - Until We Met Again
Chapter 47 - Wake up, Sleeping Beauty
Chapter 48 - The Confession
A/N 10k?!
A/N: Sequel?! (Voting for book cover) [CLOSED]
A/N: Book Cover Winner
A/N: Four Year Anniversary Special?

Chapter 40 - The Beauty of Blades

838 20 1
By Darkshadowlady438

Y/N = Your Name

* 2nd Person's P.O.V

You slowly opened your eyes, the first thing you saw was a pair of gray eyes. Your eyes widen in shock ' What the...' It was Azusa, his face was so close to yours. You could feel his hot breath. You blushed ' Why's he so close to me?.' You asked, " Umm....what are you doing?." Azusa gasped, he quickly got off of you. Azusa blushed " I'm...sorry. I...didn't....mean...to...scary....you." You stood up and said, " Well that's alright, but why were you on top of me?." Azusa moves his face towards your face " I...just...wanted...to....see...your....eyes." He mumbles " They're....so....pretty." Azusa asked " May....I....have....them?." You moved away from him " What? No." Azusa asks " Why?." You replied " Because they're mine. I can't just give them to anyone." Azusa said, " Oh...okay." He asks " Hey....do....you...want...to...see....my....collection?." You said, " You have a collection." Azusa nodded " Yeah. I...have...it....in...my...room." He held out his hand to you " So, what....do.....you.....say?." You look at Azusa, you thought ' Well, he doesn't seem dangerous.' You slowly grabbed his hand and said " Okay." Azusa smiles " Thanks...." You got up from the couch, Azusa drags you away.

* Time Skip

Azusa opens his door, you looked inside and saw a simple bedroom. You walked inside and Azusa said, " Go....on, take....a....seat." You sat on his bed and said " I like your room." Azusa walks inside " Thank....you." You ask " So, where's your collection?." Azusa turns his head " It's.....over....there." You looked in his direction, there was a wooden drawer sitting against the wall. Azusa asks " Would....you....open...it...for...me?." You got up from the bed and walked towards the drawer. You felt your heart skipping, you were standing in front of the drawer. You sweated ' I'm so nervous. What if something pops out?.' You took a deep breath and placed your hand on the handle. You closed your eyes and slowly opened the drawer. You thought ' Hopefully it's not a dead body.' You opened your eyes and gasped ' What the.....'

 All you saw was a bunch of knives, they were lined up in a row. You thought ' Why does he have so many knives?.' You heard a voice said, " Do...you....like....them?." You turned around and saw Azusa. Azusa looks at the knives " They're....so.....beautiful." He picks one of them and said " So...sharp....so....shiny." Azusa places his finger on the blade and slowly moves it down. His finger started to bleed, you widen your eyes " Huh?." You grabbed Azusa's wrist " S-stop it! You're hurting yourself." Azusa said " No...I'm.....not." You said " Yes you are! Don't lie to me." You were trying to pull the knife away, You felt a sharp pain in your hand. You cried " Ow!." The knife suddenly dropped, you looked at your hand. There was a small cut on your palm. You thought ' Oh god.' Azusa runs up to you " Y/N-San...." He looks at your palm and noticed the cut. Azusa said, " I'm....so....sorry." He started sniffing the air, Azusa said " That....smell." He quickly pins you to the wall. You grunted " Azusa, What are you doing?." Azusa said " You....smell....so....delicious." You tried to escape from his grasps " Let me go." Azusa moves his face to your neck " I'm....sorry. But, I....can't....resist." His fangs slowly appeared, you felt him biting on your neck. You cried " Azusa! It hurts." You felt your blood being drained. Azusa pulls away and said, " So....it's...true....you...are...eve." Azusa was about to take another bite but, you pushed him away. You ran out of his room " I'm sorry Azusa. I've got to go." Azusa just stood there dumbfounded, he looked at his knife and thought ' So, Ruki...wasn't...lying...about...her." Azusa walks up to the knife and said: " She's.....our.....sister."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 1.2K 39
Hoshi doesn't have a care in the world, only glad that she's able to live with her brothers in peace. After all that has happened in the past, she's...
297K 7.4K 54
What if another girl came to live with the Sakamaki? A girl who lived in the exact same church as Yui, but has an attitude the exact opposite of her...
Unravel By NDen

Fanfiction

1.3K 68 19
A nameless thief decided to rob the Sakamaki household because someone promised to help her discover her past if she succeeds. What she didn't know i...
64.7K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...