A PERFECT MISTAKE, 𝗇𝗈𝖺𝗁 �...

By _merliya_

what if Puck got another girl pregnant? #1 rachelberry #1 noahpuckerman #2 finnhudson #2 quinnfabray #1 wills... More

𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖮𝖭𝖤
𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗍
𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾
𝖺𝖼𝖺𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗁𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇
𝗏𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇 𝖽
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗐𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇
𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗁-𝗎𝗉
𝗐𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗌
𝖻𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖺𝖽
𝗁𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗒
𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌
𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗇𝖺
𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖻𝖺𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗉𝗎𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗒𝗇𝗀𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗌
𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆 𝗈𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗎𝗇𝗄
𝗃𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗇𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌
𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖳𝖶𝖮
𝖺𝗎𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝗀𝗋𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗌𝗎𝗌
𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋
𝖽𝗎𝖾𝗍𝗌
𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖻𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗎𝗍𝖾
𝖿𝗎𝗋𝗍
𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝖾𝖽𝗎𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌
𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗌
𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄
𝖻𝗅𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗁𝗈𝗅
𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗒
𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀
𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗇𝖾𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗒
𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗅
𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗋𝗄
𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗎𝗋𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗉𝗂𝖺𝗇𝗈 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗃𝖾𝖼𝗍
𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗇
𝖺𝗌𝗂𝖺𝗇 𝖥
𝗉𝗈𝗍 𝗈' 𝗀𝗈𝗅𝖽
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾
𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗁 𝗈𝖿𝖿
𝗂 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅
𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗒 𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌
𝗒𝖾𝗌/𝗇𝗈
𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖺𝖾𝗅
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗋
𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍
𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝖺𝗒
𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋
𝗌𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾-𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆-𝖺-𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗎𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗌
𝗇𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗌
𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽𝖻𝗒𝖾
𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗅
𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗒 2.0
𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒
𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾
𝖽𝗒𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖼 𝖽𝗎𝖾𝗍𝗌
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌𝗀𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗂
𝗌𝗐𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗇𝗀
𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾, 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒
𝗌𝖺𝖽𝗂𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗐𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗌
𝖽𝗂𝗏𝖺
𝗂 𝖽𝗈
𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 (𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌) 𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗆
𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋
𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌
𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍
𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋-𝖿𝗎𝗅
𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗄𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖽𝗌
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄
𝖺 𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗀𝖺
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗄
𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗍
𝗉𝗎𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝖿𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖾𝗌
𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗈
𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗅𝗌
100
𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌
𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗍𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗆
𝖲𝖤𝖠𝖲𝖮𝖭 𝖲𝖨𝖷
𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾
𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝗃𝖺𝗀𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖺𝗀𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍
𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐
𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋
𝗐𝖾 𝖻𝗎𝗂𝗅𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗅𝖾𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖻
𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖾
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋
𝙣𝙖𝙮𝙖 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖

𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗀, 𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗌

2.9K 33 1
By _merliya_

Everyone walked into the dog place, Delilah on Sam's waist as he carried her so Medley could talk to Rachel.

"So, I am thinking of moving here." Medley told Rachel and she squealed from happiness and jumped up and down. "You can stay with us until you find a place, or get the money for it."

"Rachel, my mom said she would already pay for it. Besides, she had money laying in an account for my college and stuff but clearly I didn't really get to do any of that," Medley explained.

"But I can stay with you until I find a place close to yours," Medley told her as they hugged. "I've already been looking since the first day I came here and I found two places. Cheap, but very nice." Medley said.

"I'm still not sure yet Rachel, so don't get putting in dreams." Medley told her.

"Mommy!" Delilah shouted as she jumped off of Sam's lap after they looked at a dog. She grabbed Medley's hand and ran up to the dog.

"Can we have it, please?" Delilah begged and Medley looked down at the dog and chuckled.

It was a puppy golden retriever, the dog barked at them as they put their hand through the cage and stroked it. Medley wanted it just as much as Delilah did.

"Delilah, how do you feel about moving here?" Medley asked her. "If we get the puppy can we?" She asked and Medley furrowed her eyebrows.

"No, sweetie. One day in the future when dad comes home we can," Medley told her.

She wasn't really sure on moving here yet, it was an option that she would like to take but her heart still belongs in Lima.

Santana and Medley walked behind Rachel wearing sunglasses as she walked the dogs.

They kept a safe distance from her as they posed for the cameras together, having some fun whilst doing it. "What? No. I didn't know that! Such a shame!" Santana shouted to her as Rachel said something.

The dogs started to bark and then they ran, Rachel tipped over as the dogs dragged her, chasing the man with a burger. Santana and Medley watched in shock as they tried not to laugh.

Kurt kindly let Delilah sleep on his bed.

Medley walked into Rachel's 'room' and sat down on the bed as Santana and Rachel talked. Kurt walked into the room with a smile on his face.

"I landed a role." He said as he held up a Peter Pan thing.

"The home for Retired Performers presents Peter Pan?" Rachel asked. "And I'm Peter! They needed an emergency replacement so I took it." Kurt exclaimed.

Santana and Rachel explained they couldn't be there for Kurt and that hurt him. "I'll be there Kurt, and thank you for letting me take your room for tonight." Medley told him.

"No problem, Medley. At least someone cares." He said as he walked out of the room.

"Hey everybody! I'm Sam and this is Delilah and there's a bus outside. Old people usually freak me out but in this case you guys are pretty cool!"

"Hello everyone, thank you so much for coming and supporting Broadway Bitches! As a New Yorker we get wrapped up in our careers. Please join me in giving a warm welcome to very special friends here to help us out, from the Lexington Home of Retired Performers give it up and enjoy the song!"

During the song they all handed out the dogs and danced together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.5K 18
What if Sue Sylvester's niece came to Ohio? What if she meets the Unholy Trio glee unholy trinity x female oc
99.4K 1.6K 53
Puck raises little Beth on his own. Puck meets a girl and starts to let her in Beth's life. What happens when Quinn comes back with big news? DISCLAI...
42.5K 591 31
Season 1-6 oc x oc slight oc x Sam slight oc x Santana just skip to my writing for season two, more coming soon