DECEPTION - JJK/PJM FF (Compl...

By beannssluv

Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
OUTRO : NEVER STOP
YO I'M BACK!!!

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

163 11 0
By beannssluv

"AHHHHHH!!" Jimin got startled and punched the window in a reflex but ended up hurting his own hand.
The man flinched back and leaned again on the window cupping the sides of his face with his hands, glued to it. He tried to see who was sitting in the seat.

"Hi jimin-ah" his voice came muffled through the window.

Jimin then went closer and took a proper look at the man, that's when he realised it was his own creep,

Kim Taehyung.

"Taehyung-ah!" he shrieked and got down the car only to land a few friendly punches at his stomach.

Jungkook got down too and waved at him. Rijin hugged him and patted his back.

"You scared all of us" she said as she smiled at him.

"Just thought I'll give you a surprise" he said as he hung his arm around Jimin.

"But why are you here, how did you know we were here?" Jimin asked whispering half.

Taehyung smiled and gestured at Jungkook,
"he told me the location"

"Huh?" Jimin looked at Jungkook and back at him in confusion.

"He is the biochemist that'll join us" Jungkook said as he came and hugged Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded widely and received a happy hifi from all.

"Where were you guys leaving by the way" he asked pushing his red glasses closer to his nose.

"We are going to the lab, to check the fingerprints on minah's phone from day before" Rijin said.

"Ohh that's my area then, let's go what are we waiting for. Let's get it" he showed double fists but Jimin held him back.

"Why what's the matter"

"I don't think you'll come with us like this" Jimin pointed at his attire with a disgusted expression.

"Yes boss" Taehyung saluted and took off his wig to a messy but yet cool hairstyle and rubbed his eyes to reveal his unrealistic gaze. Then all got on to the car driving off to their investigation.

////

FORENSIC LABS AND RESEARCH CENTRE

Namjoon, Ravi and Hoseok were already there. Namjoon was trying to track the last GPS location the phone was found in and ravi tried calling Jungkook to enquire where they were.

"This thing is tricky" Namjoon said with his hand under his chin.

"What happened" hoseok asked.

"This shows that the location it was found in was near her office" Namjoon showed him the red dot in the map on the screen.

"Hmm... that's where she works" Hoseok said

Namjoon nodded, "but we found the phone a couple of metres away from the location it shows"

Hoseok stared at him puzzled.

"Meaning, her phone lost signal exactly after exiting her office" Namjoon's chin protruded forward showing he was thinking.

"So does that mean she knew the man and switched it off when she met him?"

"Or another possibility was that he met her just outside her office and tranquillized her or something and then switched off her phone himself and threw it away as he took her"

Hoseok banged the table in rage.

"Hoseok-ah you should stay at home until we find something. This is only making you worse" Namjoon suggested receiving a death glare from Hoseok in return.

"My sister is in danger and your asking me to fold my hands and sit down doing nothing? Namjoon-ah how can you talk like this" he asked slit eyes.

Meanwhile Ravi walked in hearing Hoseok yell,
"what is the matter, is everything okay between you guys?" he asked.

Hoseok breathed and stormed out leaving Namjoon with a helpless stare at Wonshik.

"It's nothing, he's just sensitive right now. Where are they?"

"Here we are" Jimin's voice echoed through the entrance.

He entered brushing his hair twice followed by Taehyung with his red jacket, he had taken off the glasses since he mistook juice to be blood earlier in the car and had shrieked out making a huge fuss while Jungkook was driving.

After him Rijin and Jungkook closely followed, he opened the door for her and smiled humbly making her occasionally wonder if he was okay.

"Oh come in guys we were waiting for you" Ravi guided them in.

"Who's the biochemist here" Ravi asked as soon as they sat.

Jungkook pointed at Taehyung and ravi shook hands with him,
"Hi I'm Kim wonshik, can call me ravi"

"Kim Taehyung"

"This is the phone she left" Ravi gave him a zip pouch with the blue phone in it and a few broken parts.

Taehyung nodded and took it from him, Rijin went along to help him as he picked up the blue filter light for fingerprint detection.

"Did you find anything" Jimin asked Namjoon who was still searching for more clues.

"We only got the last location of the phone" Namjoon showed the screen "but it doesn't make sense"

"What" Jimin asked.

"Her phone shows the latest location was near the bus stop near her office but her phone actually was found metres away, broken. Why bother throw the phone so far if he actually kidnapped her at the bus stop" Namjoon's chin protruded again.

"Because he never kidnapped her" Jungkook spoke his first words after coming in.

Everyone looked at him as soon as he said that. Just then hoseok entered,
"what did you say?" he came closer "tell that again. What did you say?"

"Hoseok-ah listen, he was only trying to deduce" Namjoon came to guard Jungkook from his anger.

But it was too late hoseok had already sprang on his feet and caught Jungkook's collar,
"what do you mean? You mean my sister voluntarily went to meet him?" he threatened him gritting his teeth.

Jimin went to calm him down but he stopped after seeing hoseok so angry, it wasn't his to stop him when he is furious.

"I only told what I felt, he never kidnapped her in the first place" Jungkook defended himself consistently staring back at hoseok.

"Jungkook-ah stop" Jimin warned him with his deep authoritative voice.

Jungkook wasn't a very humble guy with feelings. He could easily hurt people with his words though that is not what he means most of the time literally. Jimin knew him since they spent most of the time together with Rijin since college began. He was worried if he would end up hurting hoseok by telling him something inappropriate. But before he could stop him further he blurted out the next half,

"He could have killed her"

Hoseok's eyes filled with tears and overflowed with rage, the look on his face wasn't very comfortable, he raised his hand and ran his fist right through Jungkook's jaw making him dodge back.

Jungkook glared back at him and was about to hit him back but Jimin caught him,
"STOP!! Jungkook-ah stop!! You don't know what your doing! IT'S HIS SISTER YOU IDIOT!" Jimin yelled.

His voice alerted Taehyung and Rijin from inside and they came running to see the devastated hosoek struggling in Namjoon's arms and Jungkook fighting Jimin's hold.

Ravi came in and called in a loud voice,
"ENOUGH !!"

Everyone froze and looked at him,
"This isn't the time to be emotional, hoseok that's why we asked you to stay back. To be able to deal with this you must be able to handle any sort of truth too" ravi scolded.

Hosoek looked down and teared out. Jungkook shoved Jimin's hands off him, and pushed him away. Taehyung silently watched them fight and Rijin clapped her mouth in shock.

She never expected such grown up men to be fighting like this. Then she remembered how her parents died too and she could relate to how hoseok felt now.

'It wasn't his fault either that he is reacting this way, anyone would do'

"My parents were killed too" she spoke making hoseok look up at her "I couldn't do anything than stand and watch her die, despite me knowing who did it I couldn't do anything about it".

Taehyung listened to her carefully because he never actually knew her past that well.

She went on as tears filled her eyes, "I was so angry and frustrated about my condition"

Jungkook laid silent and Jimin felt miserable. She was not the one to open up that easily, she fought all her problems bravely and never shared her weaknesses with anyone.

'hoseok must have made her recall her past, maybe she once felt like how he is now' Jimin thought and looked down sadly.

"But if my anger and frustration had shown up then, then I'd... " she said trying to control her tears.

"Then you could have saved them Atleast" Hoseok snapped angrily.

"But, I didn't have...." she broke

"Didn't have what! You know if I keep quiet now then ill probably lose my sister forever"

"I was only trying to calm..."

"Im not a stupid girl like you who lost her parents because she couldn't do anything. I'll fight him and get my sister back" hoseok fired but with another breath his collar was choked pushing him back to the wall by another hand.

"Enough" Jimin whispered angrily and glared at him "Not another word about her or her parents"

"Jimin! Leave your... You... Your choking me"

"I know" Jimin slit his eyes and looked straight into hoseok's making him stun for a second.

Stunned to see Jimin's naked eyes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.6K 30
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ "Why do you look like her...?" Her... NEWS "The most wanted criminal, 'The Joker' is back in the city of Seoul again! He has murdered more th...
7K 1.6K 35
"A student who studied at Seoul University is found dead at the campus. The investigation team confirmed that it was a planned murder." As Y/N L/N em...
9.4K 1.1K 52
Officer Kim Taehyung found himself in a puzzle when the target slaughtering started happen in South Korea's leading company 'Jeon World',famous for p...
71.9K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...