Two Ninjas but one spark (Mik...

By Yes_Hi_how_are_you

Mikey got bullied by his bros, then he met Swift in the sewers, what shall their future be? More

Chatper 1. A part of the past
Chapter 2. Two years later
Chapter 3. Home alone
Chapter 4. Bad news
Chapter 5. Caught
Chapter 6. Grounded
Chapter 7. Joy
Chapter 8. Few days left
Chapter 9. Cleaning his room
Chapter 10. A battle and a the letter
Chapter 11. Who mikey really is
Chapter 12. Mikey finding out
Chapter 14. Telling the Mighty Mutanimals
Chapter 15. Where's Mikey?
Chapter 16. The town people
Chapter 17. Playing with the kids
Chapter 18. Villains or friends?
Chapter 19. The town festival
Chapter 20. Bubble Gum B****!
Chapter 21. Hanging with Rebel
Chapter 22. Hanging out with Ghost
Chapter 23. Hanging with M.C.
Chapter 24. Fashion show
Chapter 25. Bad boy look
Chapter 26. Finding out
Chapter 27. He's here
Chapter 28. Swifts side
Chapter 29. How I met your mother part 1
Chapter 30. How I met your mother part 2
Chapter 31. Mikey and Cerberus
Chapter 32. Uncle?
Chapter 33. Oroku Saki?
Chapter 34. Training
Chapter 35. Help
Chapter 36. Why can't I remember?
Chapter 37. Don't worry
Chapter 38. Help us
Chapter 39. Live Cam
Chapter. 40 🚫 Blood warning 🚫
Chapter 41. We got you
Chapter 42. Alive
Chapter 43. The gathering
Chapter 44. The odd reunion
One shot for Pride month
Chapter 45. Donnie can redeem himself
Chapter 46. The choice
Chapters 47. Almost there
Chapter 48. Fixing up
Chapter 49. Ares and Hypnos
Chapter 50. The new mind
Chapter 51. Discussion
Chapter 52. The Meeting
Chapter 53. Reuniting is sweet
Chapter 54. I'm the worst
Chapter 55. Family talk
Chapter 56. RSVP
Chapter 57. The Ceremony
Chapter 58. Party
Chapter 59. Groom
Chapter 60. Last for now

Chapter 13. Learning about dad and mum

2.1K 46 8
By Yes_Hi_how_are_you

Swift and Mikey plan on him leaving tonight. But he wanted to look up his dad online and asked Donnie questions. Swift said Mikey could stay there when he finds out what he needed. Mikey kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

Present time.
Mikey did sing a song for them but this is the next day. He went to the lab and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Mikey heard Donnie yell.

Mikey walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Heeeyy Don, do you know anything about the god of the under world Hades and the goddess of love Aphrodite" Mikey asked straight up.

"Yeah I do, but why do you want to know?" He question.

"When we went out I heard some humans talk about them for a school project" He lied.

"Oh well have a seat them" Donnie brought up a chair in front of him.

Mikey walked over and sat down.
Donnie pulled up a photo of Hades and Aphrodite 

(AN: Hades photo is what I got off of google and from web toon and you can think of Aphrodite.)

"Pantheon: Olympian
Element: Fire
Sphere of Influence: Death and Wealth
Preferred colors: Black
Associated symbol: Black Ram
Animals associated with: Ram
Best day to work with: Saturday
Strongest around: Yule
Suitable offerings: Money, Gold, Silver
Associated Planet: Pluto" Donnie said while reading off his laptop.

"Hades was the eldest out of Zeus and Poseidon" Donnie said.

'Woah Zeus is my uncle and so is Poseidon? so cool!' Mikey thought and smiled.

"Greek Goddess of Love, Beauty & Eternal Youth

Aphrodite is the Goddess of Love and Beauty and according to Hesiod's Theology, she was born from the foam in the waters of Paphos, on the island of Cyprus. She supposedly arose from the foam when the Titan Cronus slew his father Uranus and threw his genitals into the sea." Donnie said while reading off his laptop again.

"Yhose are some basic facts  about them" Donnie said.

"That's so cool!" Mikey said happily.  

He talked about how Hades became god / king of the underworld. And how Aphrodite was a symbol of lust and if she was human I'm sure people will call her bad names or something. Mikey stared in awe to learn about hisparents. 

"Over 16 years ago Aphrodite broken up with Hades when she gave birth, people say that she didn't want her son because of the baby appearance and didn't want to ruin her reputation with the humans" Donnie said while reading the newest article of Greek gods.

'She didn't want me because I'm a turtle' Mikey thought, he tried to hide his sad expression. 

"Why are you sad" Donnie asked.

'None of your business' is what he wanted to say.

"No reason" Mikey said.
"Thanks Don" Mikey said while getting up. 

He left the Lab and went to the freezer to see ice cream kitty. He opens the freezer is where his beautiful cat sat. 

"Hey girl I have some wicked news" He said happily.

She meow and reached her paws out to him.

Mikey grabbed a bowl and threw in some ice to keep it cold. He set ICK in the bowl and went to his room. He spilled everthing to her he was being quite in case his brothers were listening. Telling her about Swift, what his brothers were doing, what master splinter gave him, what he learned about them. She looked sad and worried. That's when Mikey felt something wet go down his neck. 

Mikey was crying. He wiped his face.

"Thanks for listening and being there for me" he said while petting her. 

She was melting. He quickly picked her up and ran to the kitchen He set her back in the freezer.

"I'll get you later" he said.

In two days is when Swift and him will run away. Yesterday night he asked Master if I could go get pizza and he may take a while. That's when Swift showed Mikey the place.

"I thought we were going to live in a old warehouse" He asked him.

"While we fixed up this place, we'll live in the warehouse" he said while hugging Mikey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 35 18
Mikey was hated by his family from the moment he was born. He was raised beliveing he was all alone but, after some issues at his old high school, he...
16.6K 519 40
On an adventure, four mutant turtle brothers discover they possess mystic ninja powers. Not only did they discover ninja powers, but they also saved...
13.8K 331 13
So basically this is a sad Mikey story you know if you know well Mikey is pretending to be happy he has a bad habit of lying even tho he isn't good a...
10.3K 102 15
Oneshots of Bayverse TMNT because they don't get enough love. Indicator for main turtle or character(s); Leo- πŸ’™ Raph- ❀️ Donnie- πŸ’œ Mikey- 🧑 other...