Replaced by a devil (IPKKND...

By chirripingbirds

Khushi is a bubbly , fun loving girl who has a fiancee Nand kishore (Nk) whom she loves because of his honest... More

khushi
picture perfect
why it feels different
devil in disguise ( part-1)
devil in disguise (part-2)
contract or a scam
Lard governer (part-1)
salty love
pag phera ceremony
Manorama who?
who will sleep on the floor?
The bangle girl
Never call khusi 'idiot'
good for nothing
seal the deal
call me sir
chamkili
coffee date
past (part-1)
past (part-2)
confusion confusion
you look beautiful
jealousy or ego
kidnapped (dark reveal part-1)
meanwhile
kidnapped (dark reveal part-2)
Escaped (Dark reveal part-3)
Promise to never love
Trusting again is hard
second chance?
Be my boss
The devil's Heart
heart break or pride break
confidence or stubbornness?
Lost and exhausted
A great beginning or a good ending?
A date to remember
A Date to remember (part-2)
For eternity (The end)

lard governor ( part-2)

4.5K 167 9
By chirripingbirds

Chapter-8

(A/N- this is the pool side. Most of the reader's can recall this particular place where they had their First cheek kiss ;-*)

I can't believe he ruined my weeding most probably did something to NK and now sleeping on the bed as if it was a regular day.  How can he sleep on the soft comfortable bed making me sleep on this hard floor.  He talks and talks never listens like he is kind of a dictator, these type of people should be given a special nickname. umm " lard governer" yes ...

"Lard governor you can't do everything you wish,i will not let you do this" i shouted at him loud enough to wake him up from his sweet sleep.

"Khusi if u don't stop shouting i will throw you inside the swimming pool and you have to sleep there"

Hay devi maia! Is ok i will teach him a lesson tomorrow.

I laid down on the ground with the pillow under my head it was so uncomfortabl. I faced the sky which was full of twinkling stars. When i was Little Buaji used to tell me the brightest stars are my amma and babuji.

After searching for few minutes i could tell which were the brightest stars. I was feeling a little lonely just like the way i used to feel after my parents death.

Amma babuji you know how i decided that i will never accept him as my husband. I came here to stay with him only the sake of Buaji and jiji. I thought when as soon as i found out about NK and the evidence that ASR the business tycoon was behind all these i would leave him.

But now i m stuck with him for 6 months not because I'm scared that he will take away property but i know how hard it was for buaji to establish that sweet shop , they are the only family i have and they are my real family atleast for the outside world.

A few people knows about my real identity.  rest of them, they just thinks that i have some property on my name but they don't know who gave me that.

don't worry  about me amma babuji, i will teach him a lesson after all I'm khusi kumari Gupta oh no no Gupta Singh Raizada.

" Lard governor i will make you regret this"

*************************************
Hey guys! How are you all doing? Let me know  which one was your favourite pool side scene from  IPKKND on the comment section ✌and follow me to stay updated <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 2.4K 24
what would you do if the man you gave your heart and soul to is the man who wants you dead? For Khushi life was always a struggle everything she had...
343K 15.1K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
613K 30.9K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...
40.5K 2.6K 10
When her clumsiness and knack for trouble brings her on the verge of losing her job, journalist Khushi Gupta takes the stupidest decision of all time...