why it feels different

A/N-  Thank you for all the support . I hope you enjoy this chapter as well . If you do,  don't forget to comment and vote  it will be much appreciated.
........................................

Chapter-3

I was talking with Taniya when i heard someone knocking at my door. Taniya opened the door , buaji smiled at her and said

"can you leave us alone for sometime , i want to talk to khusi".

" Yes, i will be with jiji, call me if you need anything Khusi".

Taniya left and buaji  came sat beside me. She took my my hand and held it so tightly.

" Sankadevi ( creakhead) , I  know i shout at you all the time but you know how much i love you . Your marriage is not only a dream for  you but for me too " tears were  flowing down her cheeks.

" Buaji , i do think that your voice is annoying and that you shout at me all the time because i always create  problems . But i know you love and how all this matters to you so much"

  "Can't u atleast be serious today' she laughed and kissed my forehead.
.........................

Fast forward to the mandap sceen...
...............

I was walking down the stairs with all my friends and saw Anjali di , jiji sitting beside Nk  who was looking a little different. I mean his face was hided but the body.. umm,is okk i never saw him wearing a shervani (traditional attire) so may be that's why.

I sat beside him and the rituals started . The pandit started the "mantras". He hold my hand to help me stand up and it felt .The touch it was different but in a nice way . I never felt like this before.

Why i m feeling this way . I m just tired maybe  or may  be brides do feel like this.

After the rituals were ended every thing chanced in a blink . Everything