salty love

Chapter-9

Khusi pov

When I woke up I found myself wrapped in a warm blanket but i remember i didn't had any blanket yesterday night that's why i was feeling so cold.umm did lard governor no no it's not possible. He only worry about himself not others. I will think about it later First let me see what lard governor is doing.

I opened the sliding door and peek inside the room to see that he was searching for something inside the wardrobe. There was a towel in his left hand.

I hurriedly opened my suitcase without making any noise although he was probably too busy to notice . I took a towel and the dress (kurti) i will wear and ran towards the bathroom door, closing the door with a sound once i was inside the bathroom.

"Khusi! Come out i am already late"

"So what, I believe in first comes first serve policy now after i finish taking a shower then only I will come out"

" It's my room i will take a shower whenever i want now come out "he shouted.

Rather than doing what he was saying i turned on the shower knob and started singing at the top of my voice

"Thanda thanda Pani sa nahana chahiye
Ganna aya yeh nah aya lard governor ko late karwana chahiye" ( in short she is saying that she wants Arnav to be late for office

"  What the-Khusi! Stop singing i wi-"

"Naaaa-naaa-naaah" i started singing without letting him  finish what he was saying. after singing this i waited for him to say something but i didn't get any reply from the other side.so decided to continue taking a shower.

When I finished taking a shower and getting dressed i opened the bathroom door slightly then looked around the room . He was not there may be he went to someone's room to take a shower. Whatever i did piss him off what a great way to start the day.

While i was combing my hairs someone knocked at door for a second i thought it was the devil but then he will never knock after all its his room. So i opened the door Ohh it's Anjali di.

"Good morning Khusi ji !"she wished me with a smile.

"Good morning di , i was about to come downstair in a few minute" I replied assuming that she came here to call me downstairs for breakfast.

" khusi ji , i came here because Naniji told me to tell you that today is your first day here so according to the rituals the bride have to cook something sweet for her in-laws"she explained me.

"Okkh then let's go i better start cooking , i don't want anyone to wait for breakfast. I think i will make jalebi" i told her getting excited i love jalebi when ever i am upset i make jalebi" ( jalebi is a name of Indian sweet)

"Actually khusi ji Naniji wants you to make 'kheer'(another indian sweet dish). Chota loves kheer" ( Anjali calls Arnav chota)

"Okkh then i will make kheer can you please show me the way to kitchen"although i came here few times before the wedding i didn't have the chance to look around the house.

The keer was ready while i was putting it on different bowls for everyone to eat i got an idea. I searched the shelf and found what i was looking for. "A jar of salt" I put kheer on one bowl and a hand full of salt after mixing it nicely so that no one can notice , I kept it aside from all the other bowls so it doesn't get mixed.

Naniji, Anjali di, mamaji everyone was there but where is the devil. after serving them their bowlsof kheer i was standing near the dining table.

"Khusi ji please sit and have some breakfast"Anjali di told me

"Yes yes khusi beta have some kheer this is your home now don't feel shy" Naniji insisted.

As i was about to sit i saw lard governor coming downstairs with a file in his hand.  Earlier he got pissed off so much  because he was getting late but see he is still here.

"Chota i thought you told me that you were on your way to office when i called you" Anjali di asked him

"Yes di but i forget this file because i was in hurry thanks to someone " he said the last word looking towards me "so i had to come back to take this"

"Good thing you came chota khusi beta has cooked delicious kheer for us, your favourite" Naniji said

Yes yes specially for you after this you will never want to eat kheer even in your dreams i was trying to not to laugh thinking this in my head.

"No i am getting late , i will eat it some other day time"

"Chota your wife cooked something for the First time you should eat it" Anjali di told him

He kept the file on the table, came and sat on the chair i gave him his bowl of kheer and was staring at him with a smile. He looked at the kheer and then at me and asked "did you put sugar in this"

Shit why he is asking me this is ok khusi act normal and answer him you can do it.

" Yes alot of sugar you can ask everyone if you have any doubt"

Every one sitting on the dining table looked at me with a horrified expression.

"Khusi ji chota has diabetes i m sorry i forget to tell you this"

But to my surprise lard governor took a spoonful of kheer and said

" Khusi ! i can't eat it so let me feed you"

Everyone on the table looked at us with a schoked expression. As i opened my mouth to say him No , he  took that chance and the spoon was now in my mouth.

I had to swallow it,  the taste is  horrible making me want to puke. After swallowing i looked at him and everyone else and faked a smile.

"I bet the kheer must taste extra sweet love makes everything  too sweet"Anjali di chuckled.

" Sometimes love is salty" Arnav ji says smiling at me.

So he knew about it but how, hay devi maiya save me

***************************************
Hey guys! Today "Replaced by a devil" completed 1000 reads/views. So i specially wrote this chapter containing thousand words as well and yes thank you so much for the support ❤