second chance?

Unedited
Chapter-31
Shantivan
Third person pov

The whole Raizada family with khusi's family is worriedly waiting in the living room for their khusi to come home safely.

Anjali was the one who found that her brother and his wife hasn't come to home, at four in the morning she gets a call from khusi's mother asking is khusi at home.

She tried Arnav's phone which was out of reached so she called Aman whose lips were sealed but Anjali has her own ways.

After knowing what her one brother did to his wife and the other's disgusting planning. She was emotionally paralyzed,strong emotion of anger weaving in her heart.

She knows what she have to do now as a human being more than a sister. All these years she gave her brothers more authority while she only doted them with love but this time she have to take responsibility.

She told everything to her Naniji who was dumbstruck not knowing weather to cry or fume with anger.

Little by little the Raizada's got involved in the whole scenery and informed the other party who soon came to their home with questions and tears.

The door swungs open displaying Arnav carrying an unconscious khusi in bridal style. Seeing this khusi's mother came running to them.

"What happened to Khusi? Khusi beta Amma is here open your eyes, talk to me" her hands gently carresing her daughter face.

Arnav got startled at first,his situation was like the boy who got caught by teacher while passing cheating paper. Somehow he managed to calm himself thinking 'Lies have short life anyways'

" She was so weak that she fainted in the car, don't worry she will be fine."Arnav eyes not leaving khusi's face.

"You!you are the reason of my daughter's condition. How can she be fine with you" her voice changing from soft and gentle to loud and strong.

"Gaitri! Let him take her to her room where the doctor can check her,we will talk to him after that" Buaji's voice came from the other side.

That's when Arnav noticed his living room is crowded with angry faces of his and khusi's family who are ready to pounced on him Anytime.

His eyes again lands on her sleeping wife, deciding to ignore all their angry stares. He walked up the stairs to his room.

Everyone followed him to his room where he lays khusi down on the bed. There was silence till the doctors comes and checked her.

"Mrs. Raizada doesn't have any serious injury just bruises and some cuts,her body is not showing any bad signs except she is too weak. So bed rest for the day and taking these vitamins regularly for a month will help" the doctor writes the prescription.

"In most of the cases the mental health of such patient deteriorates. Better keep eye on her mental state more"the doctor gave this piece of suggestion before taking his leave.

Arnav soon forced to leave khusi alone and go downstairs. There were thunder of questions, disbelievenes and disappointment of his family.

" Thusshh" the open palm striking with Arnav's face silenced the voices.

The red print of fingers were less painful to see than the expression of his face when he realized it came from none other than his di (sister)

"Arnav i believe my brothers were the best brothers in the world. Today not only it broke my belief but also my trust" tears running down her cheeks, her hands clinched to her heart which is in pain.