The bangle girl

Chapter-13
3rd person pov

"Let's see who sleeps on the floor because Arnav Singh Raizada only  knows how to give orders, he doesn't follow others specially not you " he said slamming his fist on the lamp table.

"Sorry to burst your Bubble but nobody is going to follow you here" khusi said crossing her arms.

While khusi was still staring at him intensely as if she could eat him up if she wants. Arnav calmly laied down on the bed with his hands stretch out enough to take all the space in that Little bed keeping a tiny corner for her.

Khusi saw  what he was  trying to do and she also laid down on the opposite corner and kept her legs over his and her hands over his arm and started pushing him.

Arnav didn't even moved an inch as if her push was nothing for him. Seeing that khusi got more determined and this time pushed him with all her strength but instead of him, she got pushed away.

"huh what kind of person is he instead of saying please let me sleep on the bed he is playing this game. I used to fight like this with jiji when we were little" she murmured to herself

" You know what you tell me that I'm childish but look who is acting like a second grade child"  khusi stood up annoyed by his behaviour.

"Is it your way of saying that you lost the game and don't you think blaming others after you loose is so not mature" Arnav said with a smirk .

"Don't assume things" after saying that she took the pillow from the bed and threw it on his face.

"What the-khusi!"he growled hiding his face behind his hand.

Khusi took the chance and immediately jumped on the empty space and made a blanket wall between them so that he can no longer do anything. At the same time Arnav got a call so he moved from his place and walked near the window to attend the call

When he came back khusi was already asleep in a position where her head was on his pillow, one leg stretched out to his side of the bed and her one hand resting on the blanket wall.

"What a weird position how can anyone sleep this way"he was amused.

"Only khusi can"he murmured softly.

He made some space for him and then laid down though he closed his eyes but he knew he won't get any sleep. He turned his body to the other side facing khusi.

He noticed few strand of hair resting on her forehead so he tucked them behind her ears gently. Her skin was so smooth , her sleeping face looked so innocent just the same way when he first laid his eyes on her

Flashback

One year ago

Arnav's pov

Today was the day of grand opening of "AR fashion house " There was going to be a huge ramp with top models showcasing our designed clothes.

I was there with my assistant and business partner's daughter Lavanya. I was annoyed by her as she couldn't stop talking about how every other handsome boy was staring at her trying to make me jealousy clearly but i was least interested in her which i tried to make clear by my actions.

After pestering me for half an hour she saw one of her client and went to talk to him.

She was talking with him but her eyes were on me so not wanting to have anymore  eye contact with her i started looking around when  my eyes landed on the other side of the escalator.

That area was crowded with Little childrens and a hand covered with golden colour bangles distributing balloons could be seen. i don't know why but i stood up from where i was sitting and walked towards the crowd.

As i was getting near,  the jingels of the bangles could be heard. There was a  group of kids standing between me and that girl but they were so small that i could see the girl from where I was standing.

She was wearing a pink anarkali suit her long blacks hairs tightly plated, a Little bindi on her forehead. What caught my eyes the most was her simle and the innocence on her face. Big twinkling eyes that were genuinely happy on seeing the kids smile on receiving the balloons.

I kept staring at her  watching her every movement for sometime, then moving forward for getting a closer view.

"Hey I'm back" Lavanya stands infront of him blocking my view.

I looked over her head to see that the girl was gone. I  thought i would find the  bangel girl later and went back to attending the ramp walk with Lavanya.

Only to find later that she was the girl Nk was in love with

Present day

Arnav pov

My eyes were getting heavy, so i turned my body to my side of the bed and pressed the button of the lamp light kept on the table.

I woke up few hours later as i was sweating , i looked up and noticed that the fan was moving on a slow speed.  khusi's hand  was on my face and legs were on my thighs was not helping me.

I moved her hand on her stomach and legs on her side.Then walked towards the window and opened it to get some fresh air. I searched for my phone which was kept on the night stand, after opening the screen lock it was showing 4:30 am so trying to sleep again would be a waste.

I sat down on the study table and switched on the little light lamp and started working on my new project.

"Thud!" I heard the sound of someone falling. Followed by the voice of Buaji screaming in pain.
" Ahh! Haye rah nandkishor, my back!"

**************************************
A/N
hope you enjoy reading this chapter, i was a little anxious about whether to update this chapter or not after getting the 'thanda' reaction on the previous chapter :c so yeah feedbacks will be appreciated ❤