Escaped (Dark reveal part-3)

Unedited
Chapter- 28
Third person pov

"Don't try to fool me NK, i won't fall for your crappy stories like others" Taniya snapped at him.

"Aren't you already one dear" NK pressed his hair back with one hand.

" No I'm not,did you forget i met my father at the jail.  you were right there and you saw it with your own eyes too, now don't tell me i am delusional or something"Taniya pointed an accusing finger at Nk.

" What can i say to a girl who failed to recognise her own father and rather happily gave the title to the murderer"he gave a dramatic sigh shaking his head.

Taniya blinked twice and said nothing as if she has gone deaf.

" You even gave a statement to the police that 'the person in the jail is your father'. In a way you helped me even more after all that man did a good job and i already promised him that i will take him out of the jail"he moved his arm as casually as he talked.

" M-urd-erer, Why would he do that and you suck for playing such a trick on me. You cheap bastard, i helped you all this time and you return my favour like this" she asked, raising her voice at him.

" you're father had money and trusted a wrong person who took advantage of him  just like you and me so don't use such words for me because you are not a saint either and you choosed this for yourself, so don't put blame on me now"

he then look at Rahul and ordered "my car is parked a little far from here. you will find a file in there, bring it to me"Rahul nodded his head and left.

Taniya put her hands over her ears and screamed "No! No! I can't believe you made me do this and i believed you over a friend whom i considered my sister, my family  but now i am going to amned what i did" Taniya makes her way towards to the exit.

Khusi was listening and knew she had to do something as now she understood Taniya was also deceived just like her. During the whole argument Nk was holding the plate which has red chilli power and now nk  is trying to stop Taniya from going outside.

"Ahhhh! You stupid bitch" Nk yelled at khusi and fell down on the ground in pain as she threw the bowl of red chilli on Nk's face with her freed hands.

Taniya and khusi both looked at eachother. They knew they have to help eachother in order to get out of here.

Although Khusi's hands were free, her legs were still tied with rope.

"Taniya go and find some help before Rahul comes"Taniya nodded her head and ran outside the room.

Before Khusi could free herself, NK almost growled  in pain and stood up , taking out a gun out of his backside pocket of his pants.

Khusi didn't expected him to have a gun and cursed herself for not noticing it earlier.

Now khusi was at his gun point though his eyes were red due to the chili powder still  happiness shines through his face. One wrong move, she will be dead.

Khusi closed her eyes to think of the memories and people she loves more than herself Amma, Babuji, Buaji, jiji and Arn- ....

Thud! Khusi opens her eyes hearing the loud noise.

There stands Rahul, this is her last day khusi thought. When she turn her head to face NK, she was surprised to see horror for the first time on his face.

She followed his eyes  and turned her face again to look down at Rahul's hands. Instead of some so called file there was handcuffs on his hands and behind him the devil.