pag phera ceremony

Chapter-10
Khusi pov

While i was shading silent tears due to the overly salty taste in my mouth. Lard governor stared at me with a mischievous look.

"Chota, I was thinking that why don't you take khusi beta to her home for pag phera rasam"Nani ji asked him

"Pag phera?" He looked confuse like damn he doesn't even know what it means how dumb how ignorant you have to be for not knowing this simple ritual.

"Chota pag phera means that after marriage the birde has to stay at her parental house for two or three days but before that the bride's brother generally comes to take her home but since she doesn't have a brother why don't you go to their house and stay with them." Anjali di explained it to him.

"No di i can take her to her home but staying with them isn't necessary" the devil said. Ofcourse he will not go how can he live in a small house without luxuries my house is nothing compared to 'shantivan'( name of the Mansion)

"Chota don't talk like that atleast think before you say, your wife is sitting beside you" nanji scolded him,  very good scold him more i like when someone raises their voice infront him huh spoiled kid.

"Chota, what Naniji is saying is right. Moreover khusi ji's family will get to know you. They must be so worried about her you can show them that you are right for her" i scowled at her statement only if she knows how right he is for me. " Please chota for your di you can't do this much also.

"Umm okkh di but i will not stay there more than two days you know i can't sleep anywhere else beside my bed"

And that's how Mama's boy i mean Di's boy agreed to go with me to pag phere. I was happy to hear that i can torture him there after all the devil is going to come in my Kingdom. Khusi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada will not leave any chance to make him feel at hell..