𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒉é𝒓𝒊 || JJK (Edi...

By AloisiaWiesze

"They say the most beautiful smile hides the darkest secrets." he says ruefully. Looking at her now, knowing... More

Monchéri
1: Great Expectations?
2: Solitude or Loneliness
3: Not your type.
4:A Dark Horse.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12: Choice, beyond amazing..
13:Forever , 'us'
14: Too young to be a grandmother.
15: Wrethmiers
16: Who cares about Prohibition?
17: Dooming Reality
18: I'm scared.
19 : Family .
21: How good it feels.
22: A Month. And I've complete excess to you.
23:I Win Every Single Game.
24: The Šarms.
25: Unknown
26: The Night Is Still Young.
27: Messed up Morning
28. Metanoia
29: Serendipity
30: The Prom
friends are a blessing
31: Never Not
32: A formality
35: Pick Your Poison
36: infamous affairs
sea and snow
37: Expectations
38: Grateful
39: Stay
40: Accident?
41: Prosecution
42:
43: face off
44: eleven years ago
45: spin off
46: turn off
47: Set Off
48: Rip Off
49: Execution
50: Shades of Freedom
51: House of cards?
Epilogue

20: Men's talk.

207 70 6
By AloisiaWiesze

Jeongguk*

Dropping her back was something I didn't really want to do , but , you can't get everything you desire.
Sighing, I doffed the jacket off and slumped down in the bed.
A smile crept on my face. This wicked thing , it always makes appearance along with her face in my head.
The day couldn't be better because she liked it. She seemed genuinely happy. All I want.

The knock on my door was what brought me out of my sheepish thoughts. Getting up , I realized that everyone has left , it has to be either mom or dad , so I quickly jerked my jacket into the cupboard , which is supposed to be for books but presently has a couple of t-shirts and now this jacket. Keeping a mental note to keep them in place later , I opened the door , revealing my dad , arms crossed.
"That was quick. " He mocked as I let him in.

"What is it old man?" I questioned.
" Can't I casually have a talk or two with my son? " He said raising his thick eyebrows up.

"That very well justifies how casual this talk is going to be." I said pointing my index finger at him , for a talk or two , casually is , always so-casually serious.

He sat on the chair and I took the stool. His eyes wandered around the room and stopped on the bunch of t-shirts and the newly stuffed jacket which lied on the floor. And I just waited for ....

"Hmm I see . And I thought you were texting Janice , which took you time to get the door." He spoke.

And I only looked at him in disbelief.

"Seriously dad?
I hope you are not here to check my room . Plus I'll organise it soon. " I said picking up the piled clothes and closing the cupboard which failed to lock properly earlier. I ensured that this time it was locked.
Moving towards the closet I placed the tee and jacket systematically . I turned around when I heard him making himself comfortable on my bed.

"Did you fight with Mom? " I asked and he only laughed.

"No .
And even if I did , she would never kick me out of our bedroom. " He said winking.

"I'm here to have a Men's talk."he said firmly .
I nodded , sitting beside him.

"How do you feel about Janice?"
He questioned.
And I scratched the back of my neck as his basic motto of being here was now cleared.
Pursing my lips together , I faced him. My heart hammering just at the mention of her name.

"I.. never expected to have this conversation, but ,
I don't know." I said tilting my head a bit . Trying my best to formulate sane sentences.

"It's like I want to be with her.
I like seeing her happy. I feel like having her close to me , always." I said , looking at him intently in the eyes , hoping that he'd understand what I'm unable to speak.

I bit my lip as his stare never wavered , and that unreadable expression flooded his face.
When he spoke nothing for too long I got confused.
"What?!"

That snapped him out.
"Nothing , its just hearing this coming out of your mouth is so unexpected." He said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You know , I am very well aware of your deeds as a teen , and never then , you seemed serious about girls..."

"Look dad , before you jump onto conclusions , let me make it clear, I think of Janice nothing like that . And what I did earlier was surely not at all serious. It's ...it's so different with her.

He nodded.
"And you have feelings for Janice.?"
I only looked at him.

"What is it , that you are so keen to know? " I asked , because reading between the lines is my speciality( kind of ) , and my dad understands me damn well , so there has to be something bothersome.
Sighing , he straightened, as if he understood ,that I ,understood something.

"Look son , I want you to make yourself and your feelings very clear , because whatever you are leading yourself into is not easy. Not in your and Janice's case specially.
So first tell me what do you feel about her ? Honestly."

"Like I said , I can't define well. I know I'm too young to say the word love but what I have for her is way beyond liking.
I...."
I took a deep breath before continuing..
"I even plan to runaway with her once we graduate." I said , nervously.

"She agrees?" He asked calmly.

Something I didn't expect. I'm talking about running away and he's calm.!
There has to be something.

"Maybe , for she's engaged to some jerk and her mom is the only reason why she has agreed for the engagement , plus she does not want it . She's forced and .. and I don't want her to be like that . That's why I asked you to get her mom out , so that she can be happy."

"What if she isn't?" He asked.

"Sorry?"

"What if , she is not happy after her mother is back , after she is not into any forced marriage ? After you both grow bored of each other?
There is a possibility , isn't there? " He said making his point now clear.

That's a possibility, that we both don't want to be together anymore , then what?

"But , I don't want that to happen." I said .

"But what if she does?"

"Why are you saying so dad? She won't . And even if she does , I'll get her back. " I said standing up , trying to control my anger.

"Jeongguk, I only want you to think clearly , because if Michael has planned her wedding already then there must be money involved . And he doesn't let go of his money like that. That man is bad . Too bad to let go of his wealth for even his own daughter .If that bastard has her mother caged , think what he can do if he gets his plan failed by a seventeen years old guy?
I'm not scaring you. I'll help you at every point , but as a father I need to ensure you don't lead your life to something you'd regret later.
If you runaway, then what about your further studies , what about her's ?
If you both want to be together, forever , what about a stable job and carrier? " He said , making all the sensible remarks , which I cannot overlook.

" Son , you need to decide what you actually want . Think ,
and even better , if you ask for her opinion as well.
Your mother and I , we began just like that."
He said .

His words did create a sort of hurricane within me.
These possibilities, these what ifs , uncertainty, everything is all so messed up . Having a little bit of it by my dad , has angered me so much then what about her, who's been living such a terrible life full of uncertainties , for years. Who had been hoping to have a better life for years.
So , I have my answer.

"What if I already am sure about what I want?" I said firmly.
"I'll take law major , just like you did, I'll get into the army , complete my tenure and follow your footsteps. "

He chuckled a bit.
"You make it sound so easy.
What about her interest? Would she bear you being an agent?"

"We'd talk about our carrier interests once and I mentioned following you." I spoke softly, remembering our only calm talk in the library , as there, we'd only argue about novel genres.

"But she didn't give her views on it. " I claimed , as then , we were only with each other , not as serious as we are now.

"I know , your points make a lot of sense and that they can't be neglected. So even if we choose to go apart , even if we can't make it together , I want her to be happy. At least she can be out of that hell. Her mother and her , even with me out of the picture , will surely be happier."
I said finally looking at him and before I could continue , he engulfed me in an unexpected hug . Tight yet compassionate, something which doesn't happen casually. And I happily returned the gesture.

"I never knew you'll grow up like this." He spoke . Backing away he held my shoulders.
"Strong muscles you got there young man. " He said tracing his hand on my arms and I just chuckled.

"Don't worry , we will surely help them. No matter what . And you've got one of the top agents of this country, the game's in our hand, mostly. And I advise you to focus on studies much more , rest I'll see. " He said patting my shoulder.

I never knew I'd be having such a conversation with him , which indeed turned out better than ever.
I feel so blessed to have such an amazing father , who always has my back.
And this increases my urge to get her out of that family , so that she can experience true love of a real family.

*****

Janice*

By the time I had reached home , the lights were dimmed , indicating no one was around.
Soft chatters of maids, back in the kitchen were heard along with deep voices of men.

Wait, we have no male staff inside the house except Victor .
So it must be the only men of the house. Turns out their discussion is still going on and I have no clue where I stand , from the way I had left this afternoon .

Not bothering about it much , I headed towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. The scene was wide clear and safe for now , so bumping into any of the Parks later should better be avoided.

Making my way upstairs to my room , I catched a glimpse of the lights of my father's study turned on . And the sound of deep voices intensified , it seemed, there weren't only two men.

Quietly approaching towards my room , I found the door slightly open .
I'm sure that I locked it well. Infact I had slammed it with force , so it had to be locked.

Someone was here. And as far as I know , Tzuyu spends Sundays with her friends , she won't be here.

Without making any noice , I opened the door , and swiftly switched the lights on , only to discover the room completely empty. Just as I had left.
There was nothing in my room that could be worthy enough to be scared of being stolen , except for the picture of my mother and I, which looked as fine as it could be. Then what?
Why was the door open?
Did maids open it to give me supper? But then too , they only knock or... Yeah upon not getting any reply , what else would they do Janice? I need to stop being so paranoid.

Putting the bag and my phone on the desk and placing the water bottle on the night stand, I grabbed some comfortable clothes from the closet and headed for the shower.

It was an amazing day. Plus the food. God I'm already craving for those tacos and lasagna.
A peaceful shower is all I need to garnish my delecious day, before calling it a night. The memories of today flooded my brain just the way how the warm water fogged the tempered glasses. One thing was sure , that I'm going to have a creepy smile every now and then due to the nostalgia of today's zealous incidents. Jin's windshield laughter , Namjoon's clumsy deeds , the amazing family and the glee in his eyes , these things can never be out of my mind now.

Stepping out of the shower , I put the oversized tee and left the shorts on the cabinet. It's comfortable this way.

Drying my wet hair with a towel , I exited the bathroom . Tossing the towel on the chair , I left the remaining hair to dry on their own.

I picked my cellphone to check any messages but a hoarse voice made my heart experience an attack out of nowhere .

"Nice legs you got there."

It was the last thing on the Earth that, I wouldn't even want to face in my worst dreams.

He studied me up and down and perhaps read the confusion written all over my face , that's on fire at present.

"Just thought to pay a visit to my fiancee."
The smirk on his face was what infuriated me.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Henry Cavill fans , no offence . I only wanted a really handsome man to be William.
Even I stan Cavill.

But our Bunny is something else.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

A/n :
I am not too sure about this chapter. Thanku for reading and please let me know , how are you feeling about the story so far.

Bts is celebrating their anniversary , dropping bombs each day.
DNA hits 1 billion.
June is fantabulous...💜💜💜
Updated on 2nd June 2020..

Please feel free to share your views.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°thanku°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.8K 52
I wanna be that fantasy you got on your mind. ( completed) under editing
145K 7.3K 88
The red string of fate: Two people connected by red thread are destined to be lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord...
247K 4.8K 51
▪️Mature Content warning▪️ -" Believe me or not, I fucking want you " -" promise to prove it " _____________ I hope that you'll enjoy reading this st...
62.5K 2.4K 27
How could you possibly forget him? You couldn't even if you wanted to. You wanted to extract core memories of the two of you and store them in a pens...