(AU Sans x Reader) Unknown Bo...

By ClickCryptic

You're an emotionless yet guarded person. You rarely trust anyone much less let them get to know you. But, wi... More

Intro To The Multiverse
Shockveins And An Interaction
Unwanted Company
Answers With More Shockveins
Rules and Paint
Suspicion And Chocolate
Trust Gained
Concern Wrapped In Blue
Secrets Kept Safe
Bonding With A Paint Fight
A Movie Full Of Pain
A House Full Of Memes
Don't Kill Fresh
Just Another Day In Hell
Bloopers
A Nightmare Or A Dream
Negative And Positive Thoughts
Error Filled Day
Dust And Smoke
Flames Of Color
Lake Of Pranks
Dying Fate
Horror With A Little Bit Of Hope
Coma With Answers
A Secret Revealed
Comfort And Hugs
No Killing Anyone
Revival Of The Memes
Stalkers much
Gifts And Danger
Danger Appears
*Special Chapter*
Her Fate
Echoing Screams
Awake But Not Alive
Deadly Questions
Awakened Soul
It Won't Heal
A Hidden Pain
Adventure Awaits
Traveling For Answers
Bonding With A Killer
Ink And An Error
A Lesson
Fishing Is Scary
Fate Is Not In Your Hands
You Need To Wake Up
You're Back
A Ring
A/N
Schedule
Hello... I owe an Explanation
Just a quick question before I start!

A Hug From A Stranger

3.1K 131 47
By ClickCryptic

I have an idea to at least get this one on my side upon arrival - I could gain his trust easily if I show compassion and not aggression. An enemy wouldn't comfortable someone vulnerable and in pain.

She looked at the crying skeleton and knelt down.

"Have you ever lost something that meant everything to you? And that something made you feel alive, made you feel like you actually mattered." she questioned as she hugged the crying, bleeding skeleton.

Y/n opened her eyes and stared blankly at the ceiling, blinking once before looking out the window; the moon and stars shining brightly outside.

She sighed and sat up on her bed, stretching her arms and heard a crack as a result, her bones shouting their approval for her movement. The burn on her neck however, shouted in protest: Y/n forgot it was there.

Night. Why was I woken up? Wait- what time is it?

2:43 am. . .

Fuck. . .

Well, I'm not getting sleep anytime soon.

She sighed, getting out of bed. She changed out of her pajamas and into a much more comfortable hoodie, along with jeans. She glanced at her faded and worn white scarf before looking away, a scream echoing in her mind: it sounded in pain and filled with fear.

She grabbed her blindfold and put it on, heading out of her room and walking down the quiet hallway; a new name was labeled above a room, but she took no notice of it. She heard quiet groaning inside, they sounded like they were in pain.

Just like the scream.

Help them.

Y/n listened to the strange voice (Even though the opposite would be the best decision) and opened the door without hesitation; what she didn't expect inside: another skeleton.

He was a glitched-out skeleton with what seemed to be an eternally bleeding wound and he was sitting on the ground, rubbing his skull with closed eyes. He let out a pained groan.

Y/n walked towards him silently; she didn't want to wake the others and have to deal with their complaining or accusations: what would they accuse? Well, her bringing the skeletons here for her own 'evil' reasons.

Why would I even want them here? It was better with just Exco and I.

She watched as he opened his eye sockets, well one eye socket: the other had pixels covering it.

The strange skeleton glanced at her, finally noticing that he wasn't alone and that she was in front of him: he leapt to his feet, he seemingly tried to summon an attack, but it failed.

Traumatized.

She watched as he started to panic, glancing at her and back to his hand multiple times; the glitches becoming what seemed to be unbearable. Y/n watched him, a frown starting to fall on her face against her will.

Help him.

"N-no. Don't." She heard him whisper, clutching the worn-out red scarf like his life depended on it. He started to shake, quite violently she might add, the glitches becoming worse as his face contorted into something more. . . nightmare-ish.

He's in pain.

Y/n felt a pang of sadness in her soul. Her eyes widened slightly and she coughed; feeling a small amount of blood in her mouth.

Save him.

She discreetly spat the blood on a black cloth. One that she always carried in her pockets in case she felt anything. She hasn't used it till now; having forgotten that she had it in the first place since she had no need for it. . . till now.

Before she knew what was happening, she knelt down and hugged the shaking skeleton, placing her head on his as she held him close. She didn't know what came over her, but, she knew this feeling; like something she felt long ago.

"I'm not going to hurt you." She said softly, and for once she meant it. "Not even in a dream or a nightmare. Even if my life was at risk, I still wouldn't hurt you."

The shaking skeleton calmed down, though only slightly before he started to struggle in her grasp: something about her calmed him. But, it also set off some red flags in his mind: why would he immediately trust someone he just met?

It wouldn't make sense.

She let go of him and he shoved himself away from her. A pinprick glaring into her blindfold; his eye socket widened slightly when he saw a blindfold instead of eyes.

"How can I trust you?" He growled, giving her a heated glare. His hand was still clutching the scarf, never seeming to loosen the tight grip on it. He'd have to trust her for now: she gave off a dangerous vibe, even if she held no emotions on her face.

"I just hugged you. I could have easily killed you while you were vulnerable." She stated, watching as he calmed down again, but still only slightly.

"I suppose. . . I still don't trust you." His glare lessened slightly before falling all together and the sadness came back in his pinprick; he now looked at the ground sadly as he shoved his face into the scarf.

"You're sad," She stated, earning herself a pathetic form of a chuckle. " Do you wish to talk about it?" She asked him while giving him the impression that she wanted to comfort him but, in reality, she was looking for Exco.

Damn it Exco. Where are you when I need you?

She may have also wanted to be distracted from the thought of making breakfast for everyone.

I really don't want to make breakfast, not that I need to. I just can't sleep.

She spotted red in the corner of her vision: Exco.

It also seems that he really needs someone to talk too. Y/n felt another pang in her soul, this time empathy.

He reminds me of someone. . .

Someone I once knew. . .

Someone. . .

Important.

She flinched, feeling a stab of pain in her neck and brain; the feeling of tiny knives becoming increasingly harder to ignore. She stamped down the cough that was threatening to place more blood in her mouth than before.

Is my body trying to drown me in my own blood?

"I'm just-yeah. . . my universe was-" he started to explain his sadness, his past and his 'fears'. Y/n listened with a soft smile and patted his head when he stuttered over some words. The glitches that were enveloping him before, lessened.

He seeks comfort. No, he needs comfort.

"So that's why I tried to, well, kill you." He finished as he glanced at Y/n, scared of her reaction as he clutched his scarf.

"Want me to tell you why I'm like this?" She asked. "You told me your story, seems fair I tell you mine." She spotted his hesitation and waited. She was patient after all.

She waited for a confirmation; any sign that he would be willing to listen. And, when he nodded, she knew she could let him listen to her story.

"I can't remember my past and the only family I ever had is Exco," Her gaze flicked back towards Exco.  "Each time I try to remember my past I hear screams and dark laughter before I start to cough up blood," She ignored his widening pinprick. "It also happens whenever I feel any emotions, so it's not possible for me to feel. But, I have picked up on the ability to act as if I can feel emotions." She explained and the skeleton opened his mouth.

Y/n held up her hand, stopping him from speaking.

"I'm not done," Y/n spoke, her expression grim. Her heart, well, her soul was in pain. "When I do feel emotions I feel a quick, but very painful stab in my soul. It's small but, that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt any less." She finished.

She may have told the new skeleton her 'past' but, that didn't mean she made up some things so she could keep some secrets to herself.

You're just like the rest.

You can't be trusted.

"Wow. I'm sorry for attempting to attack you. . . kid." He said, his voice tainted with venom as he softly spat the last word.

"Sorry about that. I can't exactly help it," He sighed, a sigh of drained hope. "Just . . ." He trailed off.

"Some unwanted memories?" She tilted her head, her hoodie dragging against her still-healing burn as she offered him a soft smile. "Yeah. I get them too." She felt him place his hand on hers and Y/n smiled, getting up and dragging the skeleton to his feet.

"Come on. Let's get you happy," He walked with her out of the room. Y/n felt his curious gaze on her linger.

He's like a child, not even asking where he is.

I suppose the memories kept him from asking as his need to seek comfort was stronger. . . but, that was only an assumption.

"I'm going to the kitchen to make breakfast and you look like you need some comfort food." She didn't let go of his hand as she walked down the hallway, seeing a glint of red traveling down the stairs.

The pixelated skeleton looked around at the hallway and he let out a soft gasp when he spotted the star and moon paintings; his once full pinprick shining lightly, it was very subtle but, it made all the difference.

"I'm Y/n. Sorry for not mentioning that earlier." She told him. "Also, you're in my house. How you got here? I have someone who can explain that to you later."

"Oh, I'm Geno." He said, a saddened smile on his face. He heard the explanation on where he is, however, his mind was elsewhere.

"Well, Geno, what do you think of ketchup and pancakes?" She asked him as they walked down the stairs and into the living room.

No signs of Exco.

"K-ketchup? I can have some?" Geno asked, his pinprick shining a slight bit brighter.

"Of course." She smirked at the light in his pinprick.

"Now will you let go of my hand please?" She asked, her emotions now suppressed.

Geno gasped and released her hand, a light red blush painting his cheekbones; the blush seemed to be glowing, giving the room a comfy atmosphere.

Confusion filled Geno's bones.

Y/n let the smirk fall from her face and strolled into the kitchen, grabbing the ketchup and tossing it to Geno with a "Heads up." hearing him catch it without effort.

Y/n opened the cupboards and placed all the ingredients for pancakes on the counter: along with a bowl for the batter and a whisk.

She started to make the pancakes and placed the batter on the pan, hearing a quiet sizzle when it touched the hot pan.

Better not burn.

Maybe today will be a good day; with less questions and less yelling. . . mostly from Ink. She yawned, sunlight softly peaking through the curtains as she watched the pancake cook.

Heal The—-Heal-T-He- Hurt-t-t——-......

Memory not found. . .

———————————————————————————

Alpha: *sneaks a chocolate chip pancake away and eats it in her room happily*

Click: *appears in Alphas' room* Puncake! *throws a pancake at her face and vanishes*

Alpha: Ack! *the pancake splats on her face. She growls and slams open her door, stalking to Click's room heatedly* CLICK! YOU'D BETTER GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE MORE DAMAGE IS DONE!

Click/Cryptic: What ya going to do? Kill us?

Alpha: *rolls her eyes and walks away, going to grab another pancake. And a chocolate bar*

Click/Cryptic: Wait- I want a pancake!

Alpha: *calmly makes one with chocolate* If you had wanted one, you shouldn't have thrown one at me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
439K 11K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
218K 10.2K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...