Replaced by a devil (IPKKND...

By chirripingbirds

Khushi is a bubbly , fun loving girl who has a fiancee Nand kishore (Nk) whom she loves because of his honest... More

khushi
picture perfect
devil in disguise ( part-1)
devil in disguise (part-2)
contract or a scam
Lard governer (part-1)
lard governor ( part-2)
salty love
pag phera ceremony
Manorama who?
who will sleep on the floor?
The bangle girl
Never call khusi 'idiot'
good for nothing
seal the deal
call me sir
chamkili
coffee date
past (part-1)
past (part-2)
confusion confusion
you look beautiful
jealousy or ego
kidnapped (dark reveal part-1)
meanwhile
kidnapped (dark reveal part-2)
Escaped (Dark reveal part-3)
Promise to never love
Trusting again is hard
second chance?
Be my boss
The devil's Heart
heart break or pride break
confidence or stubbornness?
Lost and exhausted
A great beginning or a good ending?
A date to remember
A Date to remember (part-2)
For eternity (The end)

why it feels different

5.9K 227 7
By chirripingbirds

A/N-  Thank you for all the support . I hope you enjoy this chapter as well . If you do,  don't forget to comment and vote  it will be much appreciated.
........................................

Chapter-3

I was talking with Taniya when i heard someone knocking at my door. Taniya opened the door , buaji smiled at her and said

"can you leave us alone for sometime , i want to talk to khusi".

" Yes, i will be with jiji, call me if you need anything Khusi".

Taniya left and buaji  came sat beside me. She took my my hand and held it so tightly.

" Sankadevi ( creakhead) , I  know i shout at you all the time but you know how much i love you . Your marriage is not only a dream for  you but for me too " tears were  flowing down her cheeks.

" Buaji , i do think that your voice is annoying and that you shout at me all the time because i always create  problems . But i know you love and how all this matters to you so much"

  "Can't u atleast be serious today' she laughed and kissed my forehead.
.........................

Fast forward to the mandap sceen...
...............

I was walking down the stairs with all my friends and saw Anjali di , jiji sitting beside Nk  who was looking a little different. I mean his face was hided but the body.. umm,is okk i never saw him wearing a shervani (traditional attire) so may be that's why.

I sat beside him and the rituals started . The pandit started the "mantras". He hold my hand to help me stand up and it felt .The touch it was different but in a nice way . I never felt like this before.

Why i m feeling this way . I m just tired maybe  or may  be brides do feel like this.

After the rituals were ended every thing chanced in a blink . Everything

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 16.8K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
68K 3.7K 11
Story of The Great Business tycoon Arnav Singh raizada who use to smoke and drink and Orphan girl Khushi Gupta who hates smoker. Due to some situatio...
331K 14.9K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
266K 9.4K 18
A continuation of ipkknd from the sheetal track. what if khushi is thrown out by Anjali ,shyam,Dadi and sheetal by heir cruel plans on a mid Night...