My Best Friend's Step-Brother...

By YeolieBae_

"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxiou... More

Notes By Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 34

27.2K 1K 437
By YeolieBae_

Oh My! I see you guys are really passionate about this book. The previous chapter's comments were so intense I had to update again.

Bria's POV

"No. This is good bye."

"Like Hell it is!" Ace raised his voice. "Bria, I've stayed with you despite all the odds against us. I've loved you without complaint. Yet here you are ready to give up on us at the first sight of trouble. Did you even love me at all?!"

"Of course I did Ace and you know that."

"Do I? Bria you didn't even ask for an explanation! You don't want us to be okay! What the f**k are you so scared of?!"

"I am not scared of anything"

"Yes you are"

"I'm not!"

"Then why are you holding me accountable for something that happened before I met you?"

"Because Ace!"

"Because of what Bria?!"

"Because she is my best friend!"

"And? You think that that would've stopped her?"

"What do you mean?" I asked but he changed the subject.

"Bria. This thing with Ash and I happened a long time ago. Our parents were getting married and I wasn't allowed to bring women around anymore."

"So you just decided to sleep with your sister?"

"Can you just listen for one f**king second?" He asked. I could tell that he was starting to get irritated. Ace doesn't swear at me and I've already gotten two curse words in such a short time.

"It started at our parents wedding." He began and my eyes bulged from their sockets. That long ago?

"As you very well know, I am a man that loves sex. I couldn't have gone long without it. As you also know, I have this problem where everything has to be neat around me or I would start acting up. I usually brought my women home in the guest room but before getting married my dad warned me that all of it has to stop so I could respect my new mom and sister. At the wedding, Ash was feeling a bit emotional. She had probably just broke up with her boyfriend or something and she was crying on my shoulder. I don't know how it happened but she started eating ice cream and babe I swear she was trying to seduce me. But I am a guy and I really love sex so I caved. That was the first time it happened, after that I just became addicted to it and she was always there willing and ready for me. It wasn't a one way thing either. She did initiate some of those moments. Up to just the other day- The point is. I never forced Ashley into doing anything. Yes I am willing to admit I was wrong but babe I swear Ash and I haven't done anything since you and I got together."

"When was the last time?"

"Does that even matter? Are you looking for reasons to be mad at me?"

"When was the last time Ace?" I asked and he sighed.

"The day we first kissed" he answered and I scoffed.

"Bria"

"Don't Ace."

"Are you really giving up on us this easily? This is what Ash wants!"

"Don't you dare bring my best friend into this!"

"Your best friend?" he scoffed. "She has been acting as anything but since the day she saw us kiss in the kitchen."

"What?"

"I didn't say anything because I wanted you to figure things out on your own but you're too blinded by loyalty to see what is right infront of you. I've told you many times before that she is not your friend but you never listened."

"This isn't about Ash, Ace it's about you!"

"Why are you defending her? Bria is there a reason you are pushing me away?"

"I'm not-"

"Don't lie to me. Babe, I know you! Why are you really doing this?" He asked and I sighed.

"Can't you see the universe is against us being together? There's always gonna be something or someone trying to keep us apart."

"So what? Babe, I'm willing to fight for us so why can't you? Sometimes I feel as if I'm in this all alone."

"That is not true!"

"It is true! I'm not saying things are gonna be easy because they won't. But I need to feel as if you are with me in this. I need to feel that you won't just give up on me when things get tough. Babe, I do love you but I have no idea if you truly love me. You say you do but your actions say otherwise."

"I do love you, Ace."

"Then why are you giving up on us?"

"I just have a lot on my plate right now and I don't want to burden you with anything."

"But that's what I'm here for, baby. If you need a friend I'll be there. If you need a shoulder I'll be there. Anything you need I'll be there."

"I just need some space. That's all."

"Then I'll give you space. Just as long as you promise to come back to me when it's all over."

"I will. I promise."

"Good. And never try to break up with me again. It won't go so well next time." He told me and a small smile took over my lips.

Ace pulled me to him and gently kissed my lips.

"Ace." I groaned. He is not making this easy at all.

"Just one kiss, baby. That's all." He whispered before he kissed me deeply. His hands cradled my face as he angled my head to please him. His tongue searched my mouth and danced with mine. This kiss was hot. My body started heating and I needed to stop before anything happens.

"Is your mom home?" Ace asked.

"No. Why?"

"I want you to go somewhere with me."

"Where?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then don't ask me silly questions. You know I won't hurt you."

I rolled my eyes at him and went to my closet to pick out something better to wear. I settled on a short dress and some sandals. When I got back out of the closet Ace looked at me as if I had six heads.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Unless you want me to f**k you on the side of the street please find something less revealing."
I rolled my eyes and walked toward the door.

"I am not changing again so you are gonna have to learn to keep it in your pants." Ace clenched his jaw and gave my a** a hard smack before exiting the room in front of me. 

It wasn't until I got to the vehicle did I notice I did not think this whole think through. I was just lucky that Ace had come in his car rather than his motor cycle.

After driving for sometime Ace pulled off the main road and unto a dirt track. We followed the dirt track uphill for a while then stopped . Ace opened the door for me and I got out. All I could see within distance was trees and a foot path. This place was so isolated that it was giving me chills. We stopped at the top and I was able to get a perfect view of the setting sun.

Ace went to the edge and sat and I stood a few feet back. This place looks so dangerous but here he was sat on the edge of a cliff as if it were the most normal thing in the world. He pat the space next to him for me to sit but I just looked at him as if he were crazy.

"You said you trusted me" he commented.

"Yes, and look where that got me."

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you Bree."

"Fine!" I said and slowly but carefully made my way over to him. I took my time in settling beside him and he held me the whole time.

"This is where I come to think and when I just want to be alone." He said softly. We silently looked out at the ocean below us and the setting sun before us. Everything was so beautiful from up here. I really don't get why I was so scared at first. This view was breathtaking.

"Babe?" Ace said after a while.

"Hm?"

"I don't want to give you any space." I looked at him to see if he was joking but he was serious.

"What do you mean?"

"I just feel that if I do give you space, it will be the end of us."

"Ace I promised-"

"I know that Bria. But I'm still scared that when we're apart someone might say something to change how you feel about me."

"Ace that's impossible! Now quit being a baby and let's enjoy this view." We were silent for another short while before Ace spoiled it again. I was just about ready to smack him at this point.

"Spend the night with me."

"Ace."

"Please baby."

"Don't you understand what 'I need space mean?'"

"This sucks. I can't wait until you're 18."

"That's suppose to be my line."

"Too bad! The day you turn 18 you're gonna be mine for life and there won't be anything that anybody could say or do to change it."

"Oh please. When I turn 18 Josh and I are going to the court house to get marr-" I teased. Ace can be so cocky at times. It's so annoying.

"I dare you to finish that sentence!"

"Married" I grinned.

Ace clenched his jaw before lifting me over his shoulder and making his way back to the car. I kicked and squealed the whole way but he didn't pay me any mind.

He deposited me in the back seat of the car and hovered over me.

"Why do you always threaten me with that Jake guy?"

"Because, 1. It works every time and two. 2. Your ego needed a little deflating. Also, his name is Josh not Jake."

"I don't care what the f**k his name is. I just don't like the fact that my girlfriend keeps threatening me with him."

"I'm sorry." I told him but my face said otherwise. Ace's hand hiked up my dress and went straight to my underwear.

"You wanna make it up to me?" He asked innocently.

"Not really." I told him and watched as he removed his belt and unbuttoned his jeans.

"Oh, let me rephrase that. You are definitely gonna make it up to me. Starting with this." He told me.

I had no idea when he pulled his member out but a gasp left my lips at the feel of his member thrusting inside me.

"Ace, No sex!"

"A little too late for that don't you think?" He asked then continued his powerful thrusts inside me. 

***

By the time Ace was done with me. My lips were sore from his kisses and my vagina ached from where his shaft impaled me. Honestly, I was sore all over.

As we drove home. I felt as if all my stress were gone away and I was a different person again. I felt free and extremely happy. When I got home, Ace kissed me good bye and I made my way to my room.

I sat on my bed and thought about how before I had felt as the world on my shoulder and now I felt totally different. Something changed in the two hours I just spent with Ace. I couldn't even stop grinning. I love that man so much.

My eyes fell on the mail I had picked up the other day. I had been so preoccupied that I didn't even get a chance to open any.

I took them up and sorted my mail from my mom's. After I was finished, I noticed that my pile had a large white envelope with the NYU logo on it.

My hands shook as I tore open the envelope. Should I look? I mean, this envelope could change my life forever. This envelope is my one ticket to freedom. I felt the thickness of it and tried to imagine what I think it would say.

I took the papers from it and my eyes scanned the first line.

"Dear Ms Adams, We are-" I began but my mom bust open my bedroom door.

________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 15.2K 65
I spread my legs wide open so that he had a clear view of what I was about to do next, a strangled sound escaping his throat as I inserted the phalli...
367K 7.6K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
1.1M 5.1K 8
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURED CONTENT!!! IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THE EXPLICIT AND TRIGGERING SCENES WRITTEN IN THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE, THIS BOOK...
203K 3.4K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...