One and Only (MINICAT)

By BlondeLADD

Do you like Minicat? Well here's the perfect story for you! Get your popcorn and get comfortable for the cute... More

C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
C h a p t e r 13
C h a p t e r 14
C h a p t e r 15
C h a p t e r 16
C h a p t e r 17
VIBECHAT!
C h a p t e r 18
C h a p t e r 19
NOTICE ME!
C h a p t e r 20
C h a p t e r 21
C h a p t e r 22
C h a p t e r 23
C h a p t e r 24
C h a p t e r 25
C h a p t e r 26
C h a p t e r 27
C h a p t e r 28
C h a p t e r 29
C h a p t e r 30
C h a p t e r 31
C h a p t e r 33
C h a p t e r 34
C h a p t e r 35
C h a p t e r 36
C h a p t e r 37
C h a p t e r 38
C h a p t e r 39
C h a p t e r 40
C h a p t e r 41
C h a p t e r 42
C h a p t e r 43
C h a p t e r 44
C h a p t e r 45
RANTT!
C h a p t e r 46
Story Time
C h a p t e r 47
Please READ
note, please read (Seriously)
THE END

C h a p t e r 32

72 14 13
By BlondeLADD

Craig's POV (play when said)

6 am, that's when I woke up. Stretching as I sit up, a yawn escaping my mouth. I swing my legs over the side of the bed as I rub my eyes and grab my glasses from the nightstand. I already had my clothes picked out and set on my dresser, I grab a towel then walk into the bathroom.

*two hours later when Craig is finished getting ready*

(Craig's outfit)

I brush myself off as I grab my suitcase, phone, carry on bag, wallet, and my keys before racing out the door and to my car. I put the suitcase and carry on bag in the trunk then go to the driver's seat, Turning the car on and pulling out of the driveway.

I smiled the whole drive there as I now pulled into the parking lot of the airport. It took about 20 minutes to find a spot as I parked, Turned the car off then got out. Grabbing my suitcase and carry on from the trunk before locking the car.

I walk into the airport signing, now all I got to do is get to the boarding place where hopefully Tyler is.

*20 minutes later*

I sit in one of the chairs that was provided for the passengers as I lean back and pull out my phone, going on Twitter.

"Where are you *at sign* Wildcat?"

"*At sign*Mini Ladd. Behind you"

I look at the tweet then slowly look behind me seeing Tyler sitting in the chair behind me. "Hi there." He greets with a smile. I smile back as I turn the top half of my body around to face him. "Hey." I say back.

"People who are boarding flight 25395 can now start boarding the plane."

Someone on the speakers spoke.

(Tyler's Outfit)

Tyler and I got up and walked up to the lady who was taking our tickets. "Have a safe flight!" She says as we walk by.

"Ah, finally I get to sleep." Tyler says as he leans back in his seat beside me. I chuckle as I sit down. "You really gonna sleep through the whole flight?" I ask turning to him. "Bitch I woke up at 5 yes I'm going to sleep through the whole thing." He replied. I just chuckled at his grumpiness as I turned to face out the window. "I'm gonna make a vlog about this, can you pass me my bag?" I ask. "Sure." He gets up and grabs my bag and hands it to me. "Thank you." He just smiles at me as he gets comfortable. "Please buckle yourself in as we will be taking off in about 5 minutes." Someone says through the speakers. Tyler and I do as told as I pull out my camera from the bag and place it on the window.

The plane soon started to move as I looked out the window, watching as we slowly started moving upwards into the sky. "You may now unbuckle yourself. We will be landing in the UK in about 6 hours." The voice said again. "K I'm going to sleep, wake me up when we're about to land." Tyler says. I reply with a simple "Okay." Then feel a weight on my right shoulder. I look to see Tyler's head leaning against my shoulder, I smile as I lightly kiss the side of his head. "Sleep well my kitty." I whisper.

*Five hours later*

I ended up taking like a million pictures of Tyler and sending them to the group chat I was in with the guys. Jonathan along with pretty much everyone else said that Tyler looked cute when he was sleeping, I obviously agreed with them. I also made a short little video explaining what we were doing that I was going to put in the vlog, and of course I included Tyler in the clip.

"Please buckle up, we will be landing shortly." The voice said through the speakers. I nudged Tyler a few times before he groaned quietly. "We're landing shortly Ty." I whisper to him. He nods his head well rubbing his eyes but keeps his head on my shoulder. I lean my head against his causing a light chuckle to escape Tyler's mouth.

*Time skip to when they get off the plane*

Tyler and I waited for our suitcases by the wall as I brought out my camera and started recording. "So we just landed, right now we're waiting for our suitcases." I start talking more about what was gonna happen but was stopped when Tyler nodded his head towards where our suitcases were. I turned the camera off and we walked over to them, grabbing them then going to the parking lot where a small black car should be. (Craig rented a car)

"There!" I pointed to where the car was catching Tyler's attention. I pull out the keys and unlock it as Tyler placed the suitcases in the trunk. As I was about to get in the drivers seat Tyler stopped me by taking the keys from my hand. "I'm driving." He states well holding the keys above his head. "You'll fucking crash into someone Tyler! The roads aren't the same like they are in America." I say as I try reaching for the keys only for Tyler to hold them higher. "Craig, I know how to drive. I promise I won't crash into anything." He says. "Fine, but I swear to god if you fucking touch anything I'm gonna kill you." "Alright alright just get in the car." We both chuckle as I walk around the car and get in, Tyler doing the same.

"Tyler WATCH OUT!" I yell as he almost hits another persons car. He chuckles nervously well gripping the steeling wheel tightly. "Sorry." He says. I just roll my eyes as I turn the radio on. The song Remember the name comes on causing Tyler and I to look at each other. This was our favourite song when we were teenagers. (Craig, Tyler, Both) (play song)

"This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name."

Tyler and I looked at each other with smirks on our faces.

"He doesn't need his name up in light, He just wants to be heard whether it's the beat of the mic he feels so unlike everyone else, alone. In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him but fuck em, he knows the code, it's not about the salary it's all about reality and making some noise, makin a story, making sure his clique stays up that means when he puts it down Tak's picking it up. Let's go!"

Tyler chuckles at me as he turns a corner.

"Who the hell is he anyway? He never really talks much, never concerned with status but still leavin them star struck. Humbled through opportunities given to him despite the fact that many misjudge him because he makes a livin from writin raps. Put it together himself, now the picture connects. Never askin for someone's help, to get some respect. He's only focused on what he wrote, his skill is beyond reach. And now when it all unfolds, the skill of an artist.

"It's just twenty percent skill. Eighty percent fear. Be one hundred percent clear cause Ryu is ill. Who would've thought that he'd be the one to set the west in flames. And I heard him wreakin with the crystal method, name of the game. Came back dropped megadef, took em to church. I like bleach man, why you have the stupidest verse? This dude is the truth (Points to Craig) now everyone is givin him guest spots. His stock's through the roof I heard he fuckin with S. Dot!"

"This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain and a hundred percent reason to remember the name."

"They call him Ryu the sick and he's spittin fire with Mike. Got him out the dryer he's hot. Found him in Fort Minor with Tak. Been a fuckin annihilist porcupine, he's a prick, he's a cock, the type women wanna be with, and rappers hope he get shot. Eight years in the makin, patiently waitin to blow. Now the record with Shinoda's takin over the globe. He's got a partner in crime, his shit is equally dope. You won't believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kids throat."

"He's not your everyday on the block, he knows how to work with what he's got making his way to the top. People think it's a common ones name, people keep askin him was it given at birth or does it stand for an acronym? He living proof, got him rocking the booth. He'll get you buzzing quicker than a shot of vodka and juice. Him and his crew are known around as one of the best. Dedicated to what they doing gives hundred percent."

"Forget Mike! Nobody really knows how or why he works so hard, it seems like he's never got time because he, writes every note, he writes every line. And I've seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind. It's like a design is written in his head every time before he even touches a key, or speaks in a rhyme. And those motherfuckers he runs with, those kids that he signed? Ridiculous, without even trying, how did he do it?"

"This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!"

We started laughing hard as Tyler had to pull over to the side of the road so he wouldn't crash into anyone. I was laughing even more since I had recorded the whole thing. "That is so going in the vlog." I say as Tyler drives back onto the road. He looks over at me then back to the road. "You little bitch!" He yells causing me to fall into a pit of giggles and laughter. "I-I'm sorry but I had too!" I reply as Tyler pulls up to my parents house. He parks on the road then turns the car off.

"Is it bad that I'm nervous?" Tyler asks as he plays with his hands. I grab his hands stopping them from moving as he looks up at me. "Tyler they miss you like crazy, don't worry okay?" I rub his hands as he relaxes, breathing through his nose and out his mouth. "Now one more thing before we go in." I add causing Tyler to cock an eyebrow. Before he could ask I unbuckled myself and lent over the seat and kissed him. I felt him smile as he kisses back. "There, you ready?" I ask pulling away.

"Of course Mini."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 167 24
MiniLaddd has had a second account on instagram for the longest time when he meets someone new who understands him more than his actual friend. What...
557K 13.9K 33
[πŒπ€π“π”π‘π„ π‚πŽππ“π„ππ“, 18+] Eric Calloway, the rich badboy, meets Liliana Mendes, the good girl at a party, before senior year. He notices he...
5.7K 319 38
We were scared. We were angry. We were wanted. Many people wanted to hurt us. But Mini and I, We decided that the best way to fight off crime i...
35.7K 1.9K 58
Craig Thompson, born a fox hybrid and the fire Phoenix, his parents died in a fire so he ran away to try and find help. He ran into another kid aroun...