Sail! (Various One Piece X Ma...

By HowdyYowdy

Baking and drawing is all (M/N) likes to do to avoid his problems. He took to the seas to draw the beautiful... More

Meet (M/N)(L/N)
Chapter 1:Meeting Captain
Chapter 2: Sanji
Chapter 3: Don Krieg
Chapter 4: Hawk Eyes
Chapter 5: Ghin
Chapter 6:Cow Fish
Chapter 7: Arlong
Chapter 8: Nami
Chapter 9:Wanted
Loguetown
Smoker
Shanks
Food
Brother
Emarulu City
Hook
Fight
Rest
Bath
Bar
Island
Whitebeard
Bellamy
Enel Arc 1:Sky Island
Enel Arc 2:Trespassing
Rescue Mission
Enel Arc 3:Trial
Law
Enel Arc 4: Journey
Marine dropping in
Aokiji
Frozen
Enel Arc 5: Close
Train Station
Water 7
Water Passage
Damn, He A Cutie
Keel
Enel Arc 6: Shock
Misunderstanding
Harsh Words
Franky
Kaku and Lucci
Assassination
Enel Arc 7: Enhance
Window
Sea Train
False Hope
Live
Calming Down
Mizu Mizu BBQ
Sick
Meeting Law Again
Thanking Law
Thriller Bark
Moria Stinky Ass
Defeating Moria
Deal
New Sword
Sanji Doppelganger
Eustass Kid
In Cahoots
Rayleigh
Execution
Fly
Ace
Inescapable Fate
Trauma
Observation Training
Human Drills
Misbehaving Children
The Goth Family Shenanigans
Six Months
Two Years
Set Sail
Vibe Check
Shirahoshi
Jimbei
Waiting Game
Feast
Sweet Mochi Donut
Breakfast
Cold Snow
Alliance
Snow
Luffy Falls
Heart Throb
Hot Pink Flamingo
Sleep Law Damnit
Outfit
Dressrosa
Meeting CP-0
Fujitora Vs (M/N)
Failed Attack
Back Up
Scold
Stick It Out
Pink Flamingo
Conscious Again
Cora-San Loves You
Hangover
Only Alive
Yummy Donut Kiss
Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!
Day Two of The Week
Second Last Day of the Week
The day before Zou
Zou
Sanji Leaves.
Useless
Jack
Pudding
FiancΓ©
Bonus Chapter: Mutual Masturbation
Family Doesn't Mean Family
Luffy Picks a Fight with Big Mom
Wedding Planning
Wrecking the Wedding
Gone Deaf
Sweet Wedding Cake
Stealing The Bride
Merienda
Heading to Wano
Stealing Food
I'm in Control, Not You
Ride
Bewitchment
Kyoshiro
Bathhouse
Kamazo

Ace

11.1K 414 176
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

After totalling two Marine ships, I arrived at a new island. I saw my bounty had been raised over the past few days to a way higher amount due to me destroying and messing with them. It was fun for the marines that were abusing their power. I also needed to take their gold for buying things. I took the initiative to eat at a restaurant to try out their food only to see people panicking over a sleeping person who fell asleep while eating.

"Hey, can I get one portion of Kuey Tiaw and a cup of water? Thanks"

"You're not worried about him?!! He's dead!"

The people yelled in astonishment that I sat next to the guy unworried. He was just sleeping so I let him be. I brought out a cookie and as his nose sniffed it, he took a bite which shocked everyone. He started eating from my hand until there were only crumbs left. My hat told the chef to hurry up which he did. I was quickly served my dish which I paid for immediately. I dug in as the man next to me woke up.

"Oh you're the one with the cookies! Thanks!"

"It's nothing, you're a dumbass for falling asleep in your food"

"Re-"

The man fell back asleep, snoring away in his food. It was somewhat cute. Peacefully, I ate as I told to people to screw off before eating. It was pretty delicious. Soon, I finished and turned over to the man who was still sleeping. I paid for his meal too before I got him to sleepwalk follow me back to my ship with cookies he ate from my hand before he fell asleep on my bed.

"I'm glad you're peaceful, sleeping dumbass"

I stepped outside to draw the scenery before going back inside to bake. The aroma of sweet treats wafting through the room woke him up. He was surprised and aware of his surroundings for the first few minutes even nearly lighting the place on fire until I walked in and told him to chill. He had black hair and eyes. He had freckles on his face and he wore a hat with goggles on it.One goggle had a sad face and the other was smiley. He gave me a smile as he thanked me for lending my boat.

"It's nothing, I just didn't want you to fall asleep in your food for much longer"

"Are you sure you didn't catch feelings for me? Don't worry it's fine to"

"Very funny"

Rolling my eyes, I offered him a few sweets. He ate most of them fast which reminded me of my Captain. I couldn't help stare at the way he ate happily. Thankfully, he didn't fall asleep in his food. I went out and the bird that delivered the newspaper was there. I paid it the right amount of Beli before it flew off. I looked at the news as I walked back inside before seeing my poster. Sadly, they had gotten a clearer face.

'Sweet Deadly Baker- (No name)
90,000,000 Beli
Dead or Alive'

Sighing, I left the paper on the table which made the man grab it. I assume called Ace from his tattoo. He read through it before it he pointed to my wanted poster with a smile. A neutral smile on my face in the picture. I groaned at it and turned away, going back to bagging the sweet treats. My hat resting on my head.

"I knew you were dangerous but damn. Wanna join the Whitebeard Pirates?"

"No, I have a crew already. I'm looking for them. I'm not sure if you heard of him but my captain is Monkey D Luffy."

"Wait?! Really?! Let's go together! I want to see my little brother!"

"Sure" My hat talked for me as Ace started talking about his brother and slowly I got to know more about Luffy as well as Ace. He was a bit of a flirt but he was headstrong in his actions. He was a pretty honest and nice guy. He ate a lot but it was fine. We went to pick up his boat before we traveled together for the next few days. Now, it was night time and Ace was on my ship leaning on the side of the boat while I held my plate of food.

"Hey (M/N)... What would you do if Gold D Roger had a son?"

"Treat him the same as anyone else, everyone is equal in my eyes. Poor guy probably gets a lot of crap for being the Pirate King's kid so I think that person would wanted to be treated the same as a normal person. Why are you asking dumb questions like this?"

"What if I told you I was Gold D Roger's son?"

"So? Who cares? You're still Ace in my eyes"

Ace's eyes searched through my (E/C) for any lie but since I only told the truth he was genuinely stunned. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. This pushed his hat down until it covered his eyes making him groan and yell at me as I laughed. He went silent as he began eating ferociously even needing water to wash it down. He thanked me but I told him it was nothing.

"Tell me more about yourself (M/N)"

"I mean, we could always skip to the bedroom for that"

"I mean we coul-"

"I was joking dumbass, I still haven't lost my V card."

"Eh?! Really?! But you're so good at flirting and taking control. I expected you to have a few partners at least"

"No, I don't enjoy sleeping around."

"So you're okay with kissing?"

"Partially" My hat said as my hands made a 'so-so motion' as Ace simply gave a smirk. I ate casually as Ace continued flirting before I changed the topic to him and Luffy. He was really content to talk about his brother especially during the cold night. It was really cold, I forgot the dessert could get this cold at night. Ace seemed to have no problem since he was all about fire.

"What's wrong babe? Too cold for you?"

"Shut up... I'm going to go bury myself in the blankets again. This is not fun, I want to stay out longer..."

"There's another way you could warm"

I smiled as I rolled my eyes playfully. Opening my door, I hid under the multiple layers of blankets I had. As I curled up into a ball. Ace voice rang through the room as he stepped in too. He laughed at my cold state so I just turned away from him with a pout. Then, I felt the blankets shift as Ace got in my bed with me. I turned around to say something witty but he pulled me into his chest. It was so warm, I forgot he was a heater. I buried myself deeper in as he pulled off my hat.

"There my fiery (M/N), now your all warm."

"Thanks..."

"Is it alright if I ask you another question?"

"What?"

"Have you noticed you seem to enhance my flames? You mentioned it with Luffy too... Do you have an ability that enhances Devil Fruits?"

"Yeah, I do... It works on people who I like if I'm nearby them and it gets better the more body contact I have but that means anyone can use me by just touching me. Kisses work very well too or me grabbing the person's neck or arm. I bring out the potential for Devil Fruits to awaken even more. I heard it makes them feel good."

Ace's hum vibrated throughout his whole body as my eyes felt somewhat droopy. I told him that it was an ability everyone in my family had it and how I wasn't the biggest fan of it. Ace arms wrapped around me as I enjoyed his warmth. His warm fingers running his fingers up and down my back lazily. It felt good to be warm...

"Can I kiss you (M/N)? N-nothing more, I promise"

"You're adorable Ace"

"W-"

My face lifted up and tilted slightly as I gently pressed them against Ace's. They were warm and slightly rough yet soft as I lingered there for a few seconds before pulling away with a smile. Ace's shoulder went on fire for a few seconds before the flame extinguished. He didn't burn anything thankfully. I buried myself back in his arms as I went to drift off to sleep.

"Oh yeah Ace?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll be ready to murder you if you make fun of my voice"

"Nah, it's cute"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 425 21
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
459K 10.7K 33
A series of One Piece x Reader one-shots from my account on DeviantArt. From fluff to angst... Hope you enjoy! Requests are currently closed! I don'...
8.9K 302 17
(One piece x male reader) *spoiler for dressrosa and all events afterwards.* M/n grew up with Law. While traveling across the seas he runs into to ma...
712K 34.6K 96
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...