the janitor's closet•elmax

By lvelyminari

max always bullied eleven but a janitor's closet changed it all all rights reserved! If you steal my work I w... More

chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
please read
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
important
chapter 12.
Hello again

chapter 5.

4.2K 73 17
By lvelyminari

It was a saturday,a day that El can finally sleep as much as she wants,hopper and Joyce are trying to hang out more,their kids are already bffs and both are always excited to meet each other all the time,yes they do meet in school but both of them didn't have a lot of classes together and both were busy in lunch breaks,El has to do drama class and music and prefect duty,will has to do jazz dance and opera.

El's pov
"I'm so excited to see will!"I said excitingly,my dad smiled and petted my hair,I purred but this time I let it out, I'm embarrassed of my purring,Dustin can also purr but it sounds like a human,I sound like a little kitten which is the last thing I want.People think it's cute but I think it's dumb,I purr when people pet my hair,itch the back of my head or the top of my head,and uhm....when people suck my neck,which doesn't happen a lot,but when it does happen it's the worst,I purr really loud,not like a kitten,like a grown up cat,it's my soft spot.I sit down on the table and eat eggos,my dad did the same,I finished quickly,wanting to see will already,I watched my bedroom's window waiting to see Joyce's car.But I soon layed on my bed,my window was next to my bed.But then I heard a knock on my window,it was a ginger haired girl with an skateboard,she had beautiful blue eyes,and had the dumb but cute smirk,I knew who it was immediately,of course it was max.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...