One shots~ Beynika/ Rihnika

De lily1288

I'm probably going to have Rihnika stories too but this is mostly going to be Beynika. Mai multe

My brother's Enemy
Mechanic Daddy
Our Eternal Love
Eyes For You
Not Going Nowhere ~RihNika
Side Chick?
Step Daddy?~RihNika
Pink Barbiana
Pink Barbiana PT.2
The Nurse...
The Nurse...PT2
My Only Hope
My Baby Bear Forever!
Feelings For My Student?
My Baby Bear Forever! PT2
The Maid I Fell In Love With
The Maid I fell In Love With Part ll
The Maid I Fell In Love With III
NEW STORY YALL!!
A Strange Type of Love
My Little Caramel
Unexpected But Yet The Perfect Match
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It II
Forced Love, But I Don't Regret It III
Starting the fuck over

Make Me Feel Good Again

6.3K 203 109
De lily1288

Las, Vegas, Nevada

Sipping on her margarita and slowly bopping her head to the music and watching her friends dance, Nicki sat there, chilling and vibing to the music. She whipped out her phone to record her goofy friends as she laughed along. Not really being the party type, it was nice for Nicki to finally loosen up and have a night out at the club tonight that her friends forced her to go to. She would usually spend her Saturday nights in her living room, watching Netflix and eating a tube of her favorite chocolate ice cream.

She began recording herself, softly singing along to the music until she heard cheers from her friends. She looked up, wanting to know what the commotion was about and was immediately taken back. Here was Beyoncé, dressed nicely and attractively, walking towards them with a smile on her face with 3 of her friends following behind her.

Beyonce greeted all the girls as they basically was fangirling over her as if she was a celebrity. Nicki's face lit up as the two eyes met each other's. The smile on Beyoncé's face immediately made Nicki wanted to fall in love all over again. Nicki watched her ex walk towards with her hands wide open for a hug.

Nicki got up, revealing her new developed body to Beyonce, catching her by surprise. Beyonce admired Nicki's curves from the tight blue dress she was wearing. Her cleavage was out in the open but her long black hair covered it. Licking her lips before she embraced her Highschool sweetheart in a hug.

"Yeaaaa y'all," One of Nicki's good friends yelled out as they all watched them hug.

Nicki wrapped her arms around Beyonce as Beyoncé's arms was around her hips. Feeling that connection again, Nicki smiled as her face was buried in Beyoncé's chest.

After what felt like forever, the two pulled away with smiles on their faces, happy to be around each other again. "How you been?" Beyonce asked as she held Nicki's small hand before they sat back down on the black cushion benches.

"I been good, you?" Nicki asked, not being able to control how wide her smile kept getting.

"Good," Beyonce says shrugging. "I'm so happy to see you though. Feels like my spirit has been lifted again," Beyonce says earning a small laugh from Nicki.

"That was cute," Nicki says playfully rolling her eyes. "I'm really happy to see you too, it's been 4 years since we've seen each other!"

Beyonce nodded her head. "4 long years without you," She says wrapping her arms around Nicki's body. "I was gone for 4 years and now you're all grown looking."

"What you tryna say?" Nicki asked.

"You changed. You look so beautiful," Beyonce says. Nicki's face went hot as her smile again got wider.

"I'm sure you got a boyfriend by now right?" Beyonce says looking at her ex.

Nicki's vibe slightly changed up when Beyonce mentioned her having a boyfriend. Of course she had a boyfriend. A lowlife, useless, ungrateful boyfriend. Tremaine was her boyfriends name. He did nothing for her.

He doesn't even give her his love and affection yet does he even know how to show love and affection in bed. He was horrible in bed! Never made Nicki feel good or even beautiful. He was never around. And barely even had a good, stable job for himself.

Nicki is so ready to breakup with the douche bag but she doesn't know how to. She doesn't really have feelings for him anymore but she also didn't want to hurt his feelings or break his heart.

Tremaine can be sweet at times but not all the time. He still talked to other women as if he's as single as a Pringle. It was definitely time for Nicki to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Nahhh," Nicki says shaking her head. "I don't got one."

Beyonce face went from surprised to confused. "So you mean to tell me, ya little pretty ass don't got no man in ya life? Onika you are too beautiful to be single girl," Beyonce as Nicki began laughing covering her face.

"You wanna help change that?" Nicki asked once she calmed down. Beyonce looked at her with a slight surprised look before her face turn into a grin.

"Maybe," Beyoncé says with a grin as her soft hands landed on Nicki's smooth thighs.

"I wasn't expecting you to be back down in Nevada," Nicki says as she moved a piece of Beyoncé's straight hair out of her face. Nicki's fingers softly brushed against Beyoncé's face, feeling herself shiver.

"I moved back down here a couple of months ago," Beyoncé says looking into Nick's eyes. Nicki's face turned into excitement as a small squeal left her mouth.

"California wasn't for you?" Nicki asked with a small laugh.

"Nah," Beyoncé says shaking her head. She loved California but sometimes she really missed Nevada since it was the place she spent most of her childhood at. A place where she found her true lover. She stared into Nicki's shy eyes, feeling blessed to finally be with her again.

They both could still feel the chemistry they've always had. As they looked into each other's eyes, it seemed as if fireworks were occurring around them. "Oh my god, you've really moved back down here! I'm so happy," Nicki finally says.

"I've been wondering if I was ever going to bump into you and now I finally have," Beyoncé says. "I'm really, really, really, happy to see you."

"I'm happy to see you too," Nicki says giving her a small hug.

"I'm glad you are, I would've been devastated if you wouldn't have been happy to see me," Beyoncé says earning a laugh from Nicki. The two continued to chit chat for a while, as if they were on a dream date on a pretty night. They were so caught up with each other that they almost forgot that they were in a club with music blaring and people around them were dancing and having fun.

The two just had conversations about almost every and anything they could talk about. They were able to have a decent conversations without having to yell at the top of their lungs since they were sitting far away from where the music was blaring.

"I'm feeling tired," Nicki says as a soft yawn escaped from her mouth. "I wish I could leave but my friends gave me a ride here and they're not ready to leave anytime soon," Nicki says as she glanced over at her girls who were dancing their asses off.

"I could.. drop you off," Beyoncé says as she looked at Nicki. Nicki's face lit up agreeing to that idea. Nicki was ready to leave the club but she wasn't ready to exactly go home...

"Do you have to go home tonight?" Beyoncé suddenly asked.

"Umm.. no, not really," Nicki shyly replied.

"Then come spend the night with me," Beyoncé says with a hopeful smile. Beyoncé knew she wouldn't be able to sleep since Nicki was going to be on her mind for the rest of the night, so why not invite her over, feel close to her again and maybe even win her back...

Nicki's face lit up even more, surprised about Beyoncé's offer. It was like Beyoncé read her mind. She was excited but she didn't want to seem too excited so she simply nodded her head yes with a small smile on her face.

"Sure no problem. I spend my nights by myself everyday so I'll be glad to spend it with you today," Nicki says causing a smile on Beyoncé's face.

Gosh she didn't realize how much she missed Nicki in her life. She needed her. Nicki was like her drug, a drug that she was addicted too. "Well you ready to go babygirl?" A happy Beyonce asked.

Nicki nodded her head before Beyonce held her  hand out for Nicki to hold along. With the Both of them getting up, Nicki looked at her friends who were already staring at her with a impressed and excited look. Nicki held her 2 fingers up in a peace sign before blowing a kiss at them, letting them know that she was leaving for the night....

**************

"Wow, your place is nice," Nicki says as she observed the big  living room space. The living room was pretty and spacious, filled with expensive looking couches, a big flat tv screen, some more other decorations and a big crystal chandelier to top it off.

"Thanks. It ain't nothing special," Beyonce says as she got behind Nicki. Wrapping her long arms around Nicki's small waist, feeling her plumpy ass rub against her member.

"I've missed you so much babydoll," Beyonce says before placing small kisses all over Nicki's soft neck. Nicki let out a small giggle, as she felt herself blushing.

"I missed you too," Nicki says turning around to face Beyonce. "Daddy," Nicki says before attaching her lips onto Beyoncé's soft lips. The touch of their lips felt like fireworks happening on a Fourth of July.

Their first time in about 4 years kissing each other again.. It was the best feeling for them. Intensely kissing each other, letting their tongues dance around in each other's mouth, tasting the liquor they were drinking earlier at the club.

Pulling away, Beyoncé's eyes stared into Nicki's eyes as so many thoughts were hitting her. Beyonce was extremely ready to devour Nicki's small body. The thought of Nicki's tight pussy swallowing her massive dick, was making her feel hot and hungry for Nicki.

"I ain't bring you here for us to have sex Nika," Beyonce softly says. She truly did miss Nicki and missed spending time with her. She missed being around her, so Beyonce didn't want to make it seem like she brought Nicki over here to just have sex.

"I know Bey but... I want you. I missed you a lot," Nicki says staring into Beyoncé's sparkling hazel eyes. "I want you to make me feel good again."

Beyonce bit her bottom lip, looking at Nicki with lust in her eyes. "Let's go upstairs," Beyonce says softly smacking Nicki's ass.

Beyonce unzipped the blue dress that Nicki was wearing, letting the dress fall down to the floor as Nicki's beautiful body was on full display. Beyonce then unhooked Nicki's bra, throwing the bra on the floor, as Nicki's round, soft, caramel breast was on display as well. Beyoncé hands gripped Nicki's boobs, caressing them before giving them a hard squeeze as Nicki moaned.

Beyoncé was standing behind her, giving her kisses on her neck as Nicki pressed herself against Beyoncé's erected member. Beyoncé removed one of her hand from Nicki's breast, letting her hand slide down into Nicki's panties feeling the extreme wetness under there. Without wasting anytime, Beyoncé stuck a finger in Nicki's wet, tight hole, pumping her fingers in and out as her other hand stayed on Nicki's breast, squeezing and gripping it.

"Beyyy," Nicki moaned as she bounced and grinded back on Beyoncé's dick, not wanting to wait any longer. She was ready for Beyoncé to destroy her.

"Damn, you want me bad don't you," Bey asked in her ear as she continued to pump out of Nicki aggressively.

"Mhmm," Nicki nodded her head, moaning. "Let me suck you. I want your dick all in my mouth and down my throat. Then put your nut all over my titties and in my mouth," Nicki softly moaned out.

Hearing those words from Nicki, immediately made Beyoncé wanted to bust her nut right then and there. She already had pre-cum, seeping out of the tip of her dick as thoughts flooded her mind of the dirty things she wanted to do to Nicki. "Get down on your knees," Beyoncé ordered as she slipped her fingers out of Nicki's pussy.

Nicki hurriedly took her panties off before whipping around and getting down on her knees. Beyoncé's pants were already off, so Nicki just pulled down Beyoncé's underwear. Beyoncé's dick sprung out, almost hitting Nicki in the face. "Oh he excited to see me," Nicki says with a smirk on her face before grabbing her dick.

Beyoncé held in her laugh, biting her lip watching Nicki. "He missed you," Beyoncé says.

"I know," Nicki says before taking Beyoncé's member in her mouth. She let her tongue swirl all around her dick, licking the tip before taking it out of her mouth making a "pop" sound. Nicki put it back in her mouth again, deepthroating it while she massaged Beyoncé's balls. Beyoncé threw her head back, as her moans filled the room. She pushed Nicki's head, making her dick going farther down Nicki's throat. Nicki gagged before quickly taking it out of her mouth, catching her breath.

"Put it back in," Beyoncé demanded. Nicki quickly did as she was told, bobbing her head on Beyoncé's dick. She made slurping noises as she continued to suck rapidly as if she was sucking for her life. Nicki's back was arched in, her ass was poked out. Her juices were dripping out of her pussy as she sucked Beyoncé's soul out of her dick.

"Fuck Nicki," Beyoncé moaned out as her eyes were shut. Nicki's pussy was throbbing violently from the way how Beyoncé was moaning. She looked at Beyoncé as she was sucking her, getting horny from the sexy look Beyoncé had on her face.

"Fuck princess, I'm bouta cum," Beyoncé moaned as she thrusted herself into Nicki's mouth. Hearing that, Nicki began violently sucking Beyoncé, using her hand to stroke her as well.

"FUCK!" Beyoncé moaned as her cum filled Nicki's mouth. Nicki made moaning noises as she slowly licked the cum from her tip, and swallowed it.  "Shit," Beyoncé mumbled as she stared down on Nicki sexily sucking her.

"You ready for me to be inside of you?" Beyoncé asked making Nicki nod her head as she got up. Beyoncé took her to the bed, before kissing her again. They shared a long kiss together before pulling away.

"How you want me to fuck you?" Beyoncé asked as she rubbed Nicki's clit with her fingers.

"Doggystyle," Nicki sexily says before turning around, and putting her ass up, giving Beyoncé a beautiful view of her glistening pussy. Beyoncé stuck her 2 long fingers inside of Nicki earning moans from her. She rapidly and aggressively pumped her fingers in and out of Nicki, hearing the wetness of her pussy.

"Fuck Bey," Nicki softly moaned.

Without any warning, Beyoncé took her fingers out, slamming her dick inside of Nicki's wet, tight pussy causing Nicki to yelp out. Beyoncé tried to go in deeper but Nicki's box was extremely tight, making it difficult for Beyoncé to fit. "Fuck princess, you're too fucking tight," Bey moaned as she went slowly inside.

Nicki was moaning at the top of her lungs, trying to maintain Beyoncé's length and size of her dick. Beyoncé's literally had a monster dick, she was about 11 inches long and was extremely thick. While Tremaine's dick was only about 4 inches...

"W-wait B," Nicki moaned out but Beyoncé ignored her as she continued to slowly enter Nicki. She decided to go a little easy on Nicki since she was extremely tight and didn't want to hurt her. This reminded her of when she first took Nicki's virginity in their senior year of high school.

Slowly pumping in and out for the next few minutes, it was time for Beyoncé to speed up her pace. "Go faster Bey, I'm ready," Nicki moaned out before Beyoncé began to pound her. Nicki's ass clapped against Beyoncé's pelvis, their wet skin rubbed up against each other. Nicki's pussy was tightly clenched around Beyoncé's dick, loving the way how Beyoncé was pounding her out.

"Oh shit Bey!!" Nicki moaned as her eyes were tightly shut, hands gripping the white pretty sheets, and her body was beginning to tremble from the pleasure.

"You missed daddy?" Beyoncé asked as she thumped into Nicki's pussy, feeling her pussy open up. She had Nicki's long hair wrapped around her fingers, using it for support. Her other hand was around Nicki's hips, making herself fuck Nicki even harder.

"F-fuck!! YES," Nicki screamed out. Going harder with each thrust, Nicki's body began to trembled even more feeling as if her soul was about to leave her body. After a few more minutes of Beyoncé pounding her out, Nicki was beginning to feel herself ready to climax.

"I-i'm bouta cum," Nicki whimpered out as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Cum for me," Beyoncé's soothing voice said before speeding up her pace. Nicki screamed as her orgasm took over her body. Her legs were shaking violently and she couldn't even hold herself up anymore. Beyoncé gripped Nicki's hips, going harder as Nicki's body collapsed on the bed.

Once Beyoncé was satisfied and done fucking Nicki, she pulled herself out of Nicki's pussy. Her dick was completely covered in Nicki's slippery juices. Nicki was finally able to pick herself up then turned her body around to look at Beyoncé. "Damn Bey, you ain't have to do me like that," Nicki says making Beyoncé's face turn into a grin.

"I had to show you how much I missed you," Bey says before bending down to Nicki, sharing a long kiss with her. Their tongues attacked each other, with Nicki soft moans filling up the quiet bedroom.

"Let's do 1 more round papi," Nicki says once they pulled away from each other.

"1?" Beyoncé questioned with a twisted face. "Let's do like 5 more," She says making Nicki crack into laughter.

"You tryna kill me tonight?" Nicki asked as Beyoncé easily picked her. Nicki wrapped her short legs around Beyoncé's waist as Beyoncé placed multiple on her neck. Beyoncé softly laughed at Nicki's comment before she shrugged her shoulders.

"I wanna make you pass out," Beyoncé said into Nicki's ears, making her blush. Nicki got herself out of Beyoncé's grasp, feeling her small feet touch the cold tile floor. She looked at Beyoncé who was biting her bottom lip as she stared at Nicki in lust.

"Let me ride you," Nicki says as she softly pushed Beyoncé on the bed. Beyoncé felt herself get excited and turned on, licking her lips as she watched her beautiful lover climb on top of her. She couldn't help but grab a handful of Nicki's ass, giving it hard squeeze.

They continued making love for the rest of the night as if there was no tomorrow......

***************
3 Weeks Later

Slowly opening her eyes the bright natural light from outside blinded her sight, making her shut her eyes again. Nicki stretched her body before realizing that Beyoncé was laying down beside her enjoying whatever was playing on her tv. Nicki was able to open her eyes again before slowly sitting herself up.

"Good morning beautiful," Beyoncé's raspy voice said, looking at Nicki who was rubbing her eyes. Nicki blushed as a smile appeared on her face.

"Morning," Nicki says as they both pecked each others lips. It has been three weeks since they've met each other that night, and now they were basically inseparable. It felt like they've fallen in love with each other all over again. Going out on small dates, spending time at each other houses and fucking like rabbits each nights.

"Thought you would've left," Nicki says sitting up on her bed. Her body was extremely sore from last night since Bey fucked her as if it was going to be the last time they ever saw each other. Beyoncé wasn't planning on going back to her house soon, she just wanted to spend the morning with Nicki.

"I wouldn't have left without you waking you up bae, you know that," Beyoncé says pulling Nicki closer to her, grabbing her ass before placing a kiss on her forehead. Nicki could smell the mint on Beyoncé's breath, knowing that she brushed her teeth already.

"So sweet," Nicki muttered out with a goofy grin on her face. "Let me go freshen up real quick," She says as she placed her small feet on the ground.

"Ok," Beyoncé simply says returning her attention to her phone. Nicki walked off to her huge bathroom.

While Nicki was brushing her teeth, Beyoncé noticed that her phone kept blowing up. Wanting to be a little nosey, she picked up Nicki's phone from the small dresser before reading the notifications that were popping up. Beyoncé's face scrunched in confusion before it turned it anger.

Trey: Good morning baby❤️

Trey: I haven't took you out to dinner in a while. Can I take you out tonight?🙂

Trey: I know you're probably mad, but I promise you I didn't do nothing with that girl. You know how much I love you and I'm not ready to break up with you anytime soon. 💯

Trey: I just wanna make love to you tonight and let you know that you're my only girl. You not going nowhere Nika, I really love you to death.💯

Beyoncé felt her blood boil as her face had a frown on it. "I love you?" I'm not ready to break up with you? You not going nowhere? Beyoncé was in pure confusion and wanted to know what the hell was going on. She really wanted to know who this Trey guy was because from the looks of things... It seems like this Trey boy is Nicki's boyfriend.

After a few more seconds, Nicki was finally out of the bathroom. Her natural curly hair flowed down her back and was only wearing a silk white rob. She walked over to her side of her bed not even noticing that a angry Beyoncé was holding her phone.

"Babe, you rea-"

"Onika who the fuck is this," Beyoncé cutting Nicki off while her eyes still stayed on Nicki's phone screen.

Nicki eyes scanned Beyoncé, finally realizing that her phone was in her hands and that she looked extremely angry. Nicki's heart began to race knowing what this conversation was about to be. "Who the fuck is Trey Onika? Start talking before I get my shit and go," Beyoncé says sternly, looking at a nervous Nicki.

After these past few weeks, Nicki still hadn't told Beyoncé about Trey, wanting to keep him a secret. Her plan was to really break things off with him before Bey found out but looks like it was too late to do that. "I-uhh," Nicki stuttered out as her eyes scanned her bedroom. "Nobody."

Beyoncé's face turned into disbelief as she got out the bed. "Nobody? You really bout' to stand here and lie to me? I look like boo boo the fool to you?" A furious Beyoncé said.

Nicki's heart raced even faster, not knowing what to say. At this point, there was reason for her to lie about this. "Trey is..." Onika begin, watching Beyoncé slide her joggers on. Beyoncé looked at her with a questioned look, waiting for her to finish the sentence.

"My b-boyfriend," Nicki said, feeling her mouth go dry. The room was silent as Beyoncé stared at her with a disappointed look.

"S-so, you lied to me?" Beyoncé asked squinting her eyes. "You had a boyfriend this whole time Nika?"

Tears were burning in the back of Nicki's eyes, already knowing that this situation wasn't going to end good. "I was going to b-break up with him," Nicki says with a shaky voice.

"Ain't no "I was going to break up with him" Onika, why the fuck you ain't tell me you had a nigga in your life?" Beyoncé exclaimed. "I specifically asked you if you had a boyfriend and you said no!"

"I know Bey, I'm sorry," Nicki says as she quickly wiped the warm tear that fell out of her eye. Them being together in their high school days, she always hated when Beyoncé was upset with her or started yelling at her. "Stop yelling. Please."

"STOP YELLING?" Beyoncé yelled louder looking at her crazy. "You really expect me to be all cool, calm and collective about this shit?!!"

"I know you're mad but let me expl-" Nicki began but Beyoncé quickly cut her off.

"You don't gotta explain shit. I don't know what you thought this was but I'm not bouta' be your side nigga or anybody else's side piece," Beyoncé says yanking her bag up.

"Nooo, it's not like," Nicki says as she tried walking towards Beyoncé.

"Onika don't come over here," Beyonce warmed with a eye roll. "You really had me thinking I was your only one but yet you got a whole nigga."

"Beyonce let me explain!" Nicki frustratingly says. "Tremaine ain't no-"

"Onika, I don't need no explanation," Beyoncé says shaking her head. "You lied to me, point blank period. And you know how I feel about liars. You really had the nerve to proudly say you was single then let me take you out on dates and shit."

"Tremaine don't do shit for me. I do not claim him or even consider him as my boyfriend. He fucking cheats on me all the time! And once he's done cheating, he comes running back to me. I was been done with him, but he never wants to leave me alone. I just wanted him off my mind, I want him away from me," Nicki says.

"So was I some type of distraction from him? You used me for revenge on him? Because that's what it's starting to sound like," Beyoncé says crossing her arms. "Instead of you to just break up with him, you decided to just still keep him in the picture and continue fucking around with me, so that when he finds out, he'll be heartbroken and jealous."

"No B, that's not!- Giselle what are you talking about?" Nicki asked, frustratingly rubbing her face. 

"You know exactly what I'm talkin' about," Beyoncé says. "This shit meant nothing to you! The love that I thought was still there meant nothing to you. I was just some type of distraction to you."

"That's not true!! Stop saying that!" Nicki exclaimed. "I love you, my love for you not going no where Beyoncé! If I wanted a distraction, I would've been had one! It wouldn't have been you!"

"If you loved me, you would've told me you had a nigga. And you would've told me about how he doesn't treat you right. Why did  I  have to find out that you still have a lame nigga in your life?" Beyoncé asked squinting her eyes.

"You're right and I'm sorry. I thought if I brought him up, you would've not wanted me anymore," Nicki says.

"You just made shit so much worse between us. If you would've just told me from the start, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now," Beyoncé says with her hands tucked in her jogger pockets. "You got me having mixed feelings about you now, you're probably still hiding more secrets," Beyoncé muttered with a eye roll. "I feel like I don't trust now."

Nicki shamefully put her head down, playing with her fingers as she let her tear flow down her face. The last thing she ever wanted right now was a argument between Beyoncé. Hearing Beyoncé say  "I feel like I don't trust now,"  made her feel truly hurt. Her heart felt like it was broken into a million pieces and her hope for a new beginning with Beyoncé has now flew out the window. 

After the long silence between the 2 females, Beyoncé was ready to leave out of her house. She needed some time away from her. Some time to think because there was a million thoughts going through her head right now. The one person that she truly and only loved, lied to her and broke her heart. Beyoncé honestly felt used. At this point, she didn't know weather to really believe if Nicki really still loved her or not.

Grabbing her belongings, she began walking towards the door, ready to leave. She felt Nicki's soft, warm hands grab her arm. "Where you going? Why you l-leaving?" Nicki voice cracked as she still had tears flowing down her face.

"I need some time away from you, leave me alone," Beyoncé says yanking away from Nicki's grip. Nicki choked on her tears watching the love of her life walk away from her. Knowing Beyoncé, Nicki knew she was going to be mad for a while and probably wouldn't try talking to her ever again.

"Beyoncé I said I'm s-sorry," Nicki squeaked out.

"Bye Onika," Beyoncé says rolling her eyes, walking down the stairs....

To Be Continued?.................

I AM SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! MY MIND HAS BEEN ALL OVER THE PLACE AND I WAS ON WRITERS BLOCK. THANKS FOR WAITING! I WAS PLANNING ON UPDATING ABOUT THREE STORIES AT THE SAME TIME BUT THAT COULDN'T HAPPEN...

THIS BOOK WAS REQUESTED BY ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUPPORTERS!!
(THANKS FOR THIS IDEA!)

THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK?

WAS NICKI WRONG FOR NOT TELLING BEY ABOUT TREY?

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEYONCE'S RACTION? DID SHE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE UPSET?

I GOT MANY MORE STORIES ON THE WAY! SO PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME! I'M WORKING ON MY BABY BEAR FOREVER AND I PROMISE, YALL WOULD LOVE IT!!!

ANY MORE STORY IDEAS??!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

159 9 3
It will probably be just the one story but I might write another one, maybe.
150 0 23
My main book is going to have the full story, but this is like a mix of small moments within the time skips ig.
3.5K 166 26
story of Roshan, both are different personality..So would like to see how their story will be
630 0 41
Kion and Rani have a fun time at the Tree Of Life but Scar has returned with some help. Will they make it out alive...can Kion keep his temper down? ...