Bad Boy Mahone

By blink182s

"Some people bring out the worst in you, others bring out the best, and then there are those remarkably rare... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter One "School is school."
Chapter Two "I need you to do a favor for me."
Chapter Three "You're in danger."
Chapter Four "World so cold."
Chapter Five "That's my story."
Chapter Six "This Means War."
Chapter Seven "Bring it on."
Chapter Eight "There's something different about you."
Chapter Nine "Why do you always calm me down?"
Chapter Ten "It was time to let go."
Chapter Eleven "Oh? Do i make you nervous?"
Chapter Twelve "Don't act like you didn't like it."
Chapter Thirteen "I failed you and I'm sorry."
Chapter Fourteen "You're not scared of me are you?"
Chapter Fifteen "Keep an eye out."
Chapter Sixteen "Trust me."
Chapter Seventeen "There's something going on."
Chapter Eighteen "You never know what damage your enemies can do to you."
Chapter Nineteen "What do you want from me?"
Chapter Twenty "This house no longer is a home."
Chapter Twenty One "Hope is a bitch."
Chapter Twenty Two "Don't tempt me."
Chapter Twenty Three "Big mistake on your part."
Chapter Twenty Four "Sometimes you are destroyed."
Chapter Twenty Five "Stay With Me."
Chapter Twenty Six "I'm just trying to protect us."
Chapter Twenty Seven "Why now?"
Chapter Twenty Eight "Blown to bits."
Chapter Twenty Nine "I was afraid to love."
Chapter Thirty "We have a big problem here."
Chapter Thirty One "If you want to play with fire, you're going to get burned."
Chapter Thirty Two "How long can you stand the pain?"
Chapter Thirty Three "Its like you're screaming, but no one can hear you."
Chapter Thirty Four "Since when the hell do you smoke?"
Chapter Thirty Five "Pretty faces don't last long."
Chapter Thirty Seven "Don't judge a book by its cover."
Chapter Thirty Eight "You're turning into a monster."
Chapter Thirty Nine "Pick up the pieces."
Chapter Forty "I've already given up."
Chapter Forty One "You threw it away."
Chapter Forty Two "Memories will haunt you."
Chapter Forty Three "Letters to you."
Chapter Forty Four "Go get him."
Chapter Forty Five "When it's real you can't walk away."
Chapter Forty Six "Just another enemy."
Chapter Forty Seven "Everything feels different."
Chapter Forty Eight "Its time."
Chapter Forty Nine "Have fun in hell."
Chapter Fifty "It's already over."
THANK YOU!!!
UPDATE!!!!

Chapter Thirty Six "I promise."

2.9K 96 24
By blink182s

Dedicated to: PeaceLoveHappinesx

Chapter Thirty Six

Chapter Song: Mad World - Gary Jules

Elena's Point of View

"No." I said panicking. "No, no, no,no!"

I can't die right now. Not even the way Casey died.

Austin ran up to me and tried to calm me down. He cupped my face and I soon stopped crying.

"He's not going to touch you." He reassured me. "I'm going to do anything to make sure he doesn't get to you."

"I don't want you getting hurt, or even killed!"

"Elena, the only thing I care about right now is you." He kissed my forehead.

"What do we do now?"

"Were going after them tonight again. Were going to kick them out once and for all."

"Don't get yourself killed. I don't need to lose another important person in my life."

"I'll make it back to you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips against his. I didn't want him to go, but he's doing it for me. I wanted one last good kiss if he didn't come back tonight.

"I promise."

Austin's Point of View

We rounded up our guns. They were fully loaded.

"Let's go, hop in the car." Sean said rounding all of us up.

I hoped in the passenger seat and everyone else was in the back.

I was wearing the gold necklace that Elena bought me for an early Christmas present. I held on to it and kissed it for good luck. It was going to be bloody tonight.

I wanted to make it back to her.

When we parked our car on the side of the road we got out and huddled together.

"Boys this is going to be messy," Sean stated. "If one of us doesn't make it make back tonight...that would suck." He licked hips lips and closed his eyes praying. "All I'm saying is don't get your ass killed out there."

"We're not doing this for not only our sake, but for Elena's." Sean said cocking his gun. "I love you boys. Let's go." Sean finished off.

I cocked my gun and we all ran to the middle of the woods were we knew we would face them.

"I'm going to find Dean."

"Wait!" Shouted Alex. "Not without backup you aren't."

We nodded our heads and ran to the side to go around. We spotted a tiny shack.

"That's their new warehouse?" I laughed. "Losers."

We were waiting for the right time to break into it.

Gun shots started going off, many of them.

"Run!"

I kicked the door open and immediately saw someone else already in there holding up a gun.

He shot it and I flinched at the sound, thinking it was going to hit me.

It didn't.

I heard the sound of a body falling to the ground behind me.

It was Alex.

"You motherfucker!" I charged after him kicking him in the gut, sending him to the ground.

I kicked him in the face twice, hearing his nose crack.

He was weak and in pain and I didn't hesitate to take out my gun and shoot him in the head.

Boom.

I ran back over to Alex and he was still conscious and yelling in pain.

"I-I got shot in the leg." He held his hand over it.

"Move your hand."

Blood was still pouring out and I could clearly see the bullet stuck in his leg.

"This might hurt a little." I said taking my fingers and digging the bullet out of his leg.

"Fuck man that hurts!" He whimpered.

My fingers were still digging in the wound and finally I pulled it out. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around his leg.

"We're going to stay in here until it's over, which it sounds like it's about done anyways."

5 minutes after Sean came running over to us.

"Who shot him?"

I didn't know exactly who, so I just pointed to the dead body in the corner. Sean just nodded in response.

"Kyle get rid of his body. We have to get Alex to a hospital."

Kyle dragged the body out of the shack to go burn it in the woods somewhere.

"Did you see him?" I changed the topic.

"Nope." Sean said popping the p. "It turns out the son of a bitch isn't here."

I growled in anger. I just wanted to strangle him with my hands. "Where the fuck could he be then?!"

"Turns out he flew out to Georgia right after he hung Casey's body in the tree."

"That son of a bitch." I got up and punch a hole in this piece of shit old shack. "He knew we were going to go after him the next day."

I wanted to kill someone right now. We planned this for no reason now. It was useless. He's a chicken shit and decided to fly out of state instead of fighting us.

"Well did you kill anyone else? Please say you at least killed Matt or Conor."

"No. All those guys out there were phonies. We killed them so fast. They didn't even know how to fight."

"He probably picked them up from the street. That's his thing you know? Like that chick Rebecca." I scoffed.

This is ridiculous.

"Uhm hello I'm kinda in a lot of fucking pain here." I looked down and Alex was still lying on the ground.

"Oh shit sorry I forgot about you for a second."

-

We were sitting in the waiting room when Sarah barged in.

"Is he okay? It isn't anything serious? right!?"

Sean took her outside to tell her what was going on with Alex.

Elena peeked in out of no where and have me the biggest hug ever. I placed my lips on hers and have her a short passionate kiss.

"I promised I would make it back."

"Thank god none of you got killed. Sarah was freaking out in the car the whole drive. Imagine if it was worse than just a minor gunshot wound."

"I don't know. We should just be grateful nothing that bad happened."

Elena unwrapped her arms around my neck and sat down the chair next to mine.

"What did they say about it?"

"They said it was minor and only a little tissue damage. He should only be here for 2-3 days. They said that he's lucky there was no organ damage."

"So he's fine?"

"He's just fine." I smiled. "He's up in the hospital room if you want to go visit him before we leave."

She nodded and took my hand. We walked to the elevator and clicked on the 4th floor.

We walked into Alex's room number, and there he was just watching tv.

"Hey Alex." Elena said walking over to him and giving him a hug. "You're hanging in there pretty good huh?"

"Yeah. I'm only in here for 2 days. It won't be bad."

"Well we just wanted to see you before we left." I said.

"Alright see you two. Hey. Have you seen Sarah?"

"Yeah Sean is telling her what happened. She'll be up here soon."

"Thanks man. Goodnight."

"Bye Alex!" Elena waved goodbye.

-

"So are you staying here tonight?" I asked taking the random shirt I was wearing since I have mine up for Alex's leg.

"I don't know, it's a school night and my grandparents are probably up waiting for me."

"I could drive you tomorrow."

She shook her head no. "I really need to study."

I laughed plopping down on my bed.

"What's so funny?"

"Finals sucked."

"You dropped out only 3 weeks ago! Don't act like it's been ages since you went to high school." She laughed.

I loved her laugh. It was one of the many things that made me fall in love with her. The way her nose crinkled when she laughed and her little giggle. It was beyond perfect.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Is there something on my face?"

I stood up from the bed and walked over to her. "I just love the way when your nose crinkles when you laugh. It's adorable." I said poking her nose.

"I really miss seeing you at school and kissing you in front of everyone letting them know that you're all mine."

She caressed my cheek. "I miss it even more." She gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Goodnight I have to go."

"I love you."

"I love you more!" She yelled before shutting the door.

//

Okay so I'm stupid and I had to change the last chapter because I forgot Austin wasn't going to school anymore. Like duh me!

But I actually laughed when Austin said "oh shit sorry I forgot about you." Because for some reason I imagined Alex just lying on the ground like wtf people I'm hurt idk.

Also check out the "ALL CAPS POETRY" that I updated.

&&& the spotify playlist (hannahmaustin)

See ya on christmas! . · ˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 7 22
* Every thug needs a good girl on his side to balance him out. * A little sweet, but spiced with a little crazy. This story has strong sexual conten...
1.1M 25.2K 61
"Then fuck me like you hate me," he rasps. His voice deepening and becoming more husky and alpha like. "What's wrong love?" He uses a hand to lift my...
4.5K 271 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
848 84 11
A king only bows to his queen. We all know that. What we don't know is ... What about a Dragon? Simon is a mobster, but he doesn't look like everyone...