The Marriage Decree

Von blueberry_munchkin

'Hazel?' Harry's voice pulled me from my thoughts 'It's going to be okay.' I wanted to believe him, I truly d... Mehr

The train
Out of all things you flirt with death?
the american pain in the ass
Sibling Football of sorts.
English Sassanech
Bleary eyes and cracked knuckles
Freyja help me
Blue eyes and tanned skin
Saturday morning coffee.
Bite me
midnight
Holiday break
December 20th
Bloody hell
Gentle whispers
Dying light
The State of lobstah and buttah
Christmas Eve disaster
The hobbit
Small victories
In this life time or the next
Dirty nappies and secret keeper
Angry outbursts
Frigg have mercy on your soul
Code words and black marks
I'm going to imagine not seeing that

Nettle tea lofty smiles

25 1 0
Von blueberry_munchkin

Angus crawled under the blankets rapidly tapping my nose panting in my face, her tuna breath waking me up 'Are you alright love?' I question raising my head off the pillow yawning 'No she gave birth.' Malfoy says slightly disgusted from the foot of the bed crouched over my laundry basket 'You did not give birth in the dirty clothes.' She mewls nipping my fingers tugging on them 'Yes I'm now well awake demon, get off me.'  She hops off the bed chirping as she dashed for the basket of my dirty laundry 'She's had one so far, it's black with white on its nose and belly.' He stated standing up 'Rather cute little bugger.' I peak into the basket 'Oh you look like your mum kitty! I'm keeping you.' Scratching the back of Angus' head I yawn into my arm 'Good girl Mumma, let me go get the father and his mother.' She howls flexing her legs 'Grab some of the black hand towels in the bathroom, make sure she's got some fresh room temperature water she's about to have another baby, I'll be right back I'm gunna get Mione.' Standing up I grabbed my robe off the end of the bed throwing it on as I hastily leave the bedroom heading into the kitchen where Hermione was wide awake drinking her morning tea with Astoria and Ginny in their pajamas 'Angus is having her babies go get your furball, he needs to be with her too, Grammy.' She sets her mug of tea down 'How many has she had?' I head down the hallway 'One so far, looks like it's mum.' Three pairs of slipper-covered feet follow behind me into the bedroom room 'I moved them into the shower, she ran and hid in the bathroom after you left the room.' Malfoy says holding the basket 'She's has two more, think twins this time.' I throw my hair into a bun 'Thank you for telling me Mione please go get Crooks she's yodeling like that child in the middle of Walmart.' Heading into the bathroom I peer into the shower 'Hello pretty girl, Malfoy said you had twins.' She loudly howls at me orange eyes narrowing in pain 'Oh don't give me that look demon, I know it hurts but you've done so good darling.' Climbing into the shower with her I carefully pick up the two kittens, placing them with their sibling 'Here comes daddy.' I whisper calmly stroking her head 'Look at your babies Crooks.' He sniffs the basket before hopping into the shower mowing at Angus all while licking her nose and snout 'Keep her company Crooks.' I command stepping out of the tub carefully 'I've got to get her bed set up mate.' Walking out of the bathroom Malfoy looks up at me from the side of my bed holding the blanket up 'She's got the hang of it.' He nods his head understandingly and holds up the blanket 'Your blanket had some blood on it,' his nose wrinkles 'I cast a quick cleaning charm on it already but do you wash it the muggle way?' I take the blanket with a grateful smile 'Aye, I do, let me set up the kennel, I have a cat bed in the closet but I've got to spruce it up for her.' Opening the closet door I grabbed a few boxes moving them off the kennel I found in the house when I bought it and pulled it against the wall, casting a quick cleaning charm on it I laid a small black toddler-sized blanket across the bottom of the kennel, putting her bed against the back corner of it I placed two thin fuzzy blankets on top of the bed so the kittens didn't get too cold and cast a heating charm that matches Angus' body temperature 'This oughtta do it until we leave unless I ask Damon or Stephan about them staying here to watch the wee beans.' Moving her food dishes from by the bed into the closet I grab the soiled blanket throwing it into the medium-sized washer next to me with a scoop of laundry powder and additives, starting the washer I head back into the bathroom with Malfoy hot on my tail.

Angus was a proud but tired mummy to a total of 14 mewling beans 'They're so fuzzy.' Hermione says in a hushed tone peering into the kennel in awe, 'Crooks has been a good daddy so far cleaning their bums and all.' I praise scratching his back end 'Look at you, understanding what the male population cannot my furry friend.' Elizabeth raised her coffee mug in agreement 'Cheers to that Mione.' We three were currently gathered in my walk in closet surrounding Angus and the beans but we kept our distance as Crooks was sitting at the entrance of the Kennel.

His tail swishes while keeping guard of said beans and my Mumma 'The first one she had looked like Angus Lizzie, that's the one I'm contemplating on keeping.' Taking a sip of my coffee I glance at the yawning Kneazel over my mug 'Here,' I mumbled pouring some coffee into a saucer dish 'You'll need some of this mate.' Hermione chuckles watching Crooks waste no time lapping up the few tablespoons of coffee I gave him 'It'll help you poop too.' I mention jokingly 'Goodness.' Astoria gasps peaking into my closet with Pansy peering over her shoulder 'She had a whole army of babies didn't she?' She asks coming to sit down beside me 'She did and only three look like Crooks.' Hermione pouts crossing her arms before I could retort that only one of the kittens looked like Angus Malfoy walked into the closet with an unopened envelope.

'This just came from the ministry.' He says peering at the family of cats for a moment 'Ahh, thank you.' Reaching for the letter as I stood up I give him a quick peck on the cheek and sidestep over the sea of legs 'I've gotta go.'  leaving the closet I grabbed my blue bag and some random clothes from the dresser heading into the bathroom I throw on the pair of acid-washed skinny jeans and large wool sweater yelping as the bathroom door swings open smacking into the stone wall with a loud thump Lizzie leans against the door frame 'Where the fuck are you going?' Lizzie demands, her arms crossing in front of her chest 'I've got something I need to do I promise I really won't be long Pooh.' Physically lifting her and moving her out of my way I grab a pair of wool socks from the dresser and pocket the letter tugging them over my feet I slip into a pair of my biker boots wiggling in place as I pull up my pants up a bit more I hastily double-check to make sure the letter, my wand and blue bag are on my person before slipping a random flannel over my shoulders leaving my room 'Where are you going and why did the minister directly owl you?' Malfoy asks from the kitchen island handing me a fresh cuppa he misses her hand as Lizzie swipes a piece of bacon off the plate in front of him.

'Just asked her that Drake, if she won't answer me she won't answer you,' taking the mug from his hands as I headed towards the sink with the first mug I finished earlier 'That's a secret.' quickly gulping down the scolding tea I set both mugs in the sink rinsing them out and opened the cupboard to my right grabbing a small bag of almonds while sidestepping Blaise, who was cooking some lunch and boy, it smelled mouthwatering I was too excited about the letter and rushing out the door that I didn't want to waste time eating.

  'Don't burn my house down mate,' pointing at the stove, Blaise flips me off and hands me a perfectly made breakfast sandwich while I struggled to slip on a jacket over the sweater and flannel 'Ugh fuck I don't have time for you!' Throwing the jacket back on the stool I took a bite and moaned 'Fuck this is delicious Zabini.' He chokes on his coffee as Malfoy growls I swallow and take another bite reaching for the bus keys on the shelf by the garden door Malfoy stood up from the stool as I headed for the Garage door, effectively towering over me with a scowl crossing his arms against his chest.

'I've just got something I gotta do for me and Mione, mainly her I'll be home later tonight, I love you.' Standing on my tippy toes I pressed a chaste kiss against the side of his mouth and open the garage door, slipping out of the kitchen oblivious to his shocked expression.

It wasn't until after I pulled out of the driveway did I realize what I had said to the blonde before I left 'Mother fucker!' Punching the steering wheel I groan, quickly putting up my mental walls I turned my radio on and let out a scream 'Jesus Christ! I'm trying to sleep back here.' Yelping I twisted around in my seat almost swerving off the road 'Damon you cock sucker!' He was casually sprawled across the bean bags in the back disheveled but smirking none the less 'Hello love.' I turn around facing the road muttering death threats under my breath 'Sooo. Where are we going mum?' Snorting I patted the passenger side seat before turning down the radio 'Dick move sleeping in the van Son you could have slept in your room you know that.' He plops onto the passenger seat with a loud sigh 'Wanted to scare the piss out of you, it's a rare thing nowadays, I think saint Stephan ruined it for me but aside from the bad hair day, what's got you blue boo boo?' Punching his shoulder in annoyance my frown deepened none the less as I mentally recall my slip up 'I'm on my way to get the adoptive mum and dad, I'm nervous about it but I also did something utterly stupid before I left in front of the whole clan.' He opens my glove box and paws around for some sort of snack, 'What kind of stupid?' He questions pulling out a blood bag and straw I groaned feeling my face heat up  'So what happened?' I shook my head turning down an unoccupied dirt road 'It's not something I want to repeat aloud Damon, also you're not eating that while I'm driving so give me a moment before you pop that open.' He studies me for a moment but nods setting down the metal straw 'You're red, your eyes keep flickering towards the rearview mirror and above the car like someone's about to fly over us, and man oh man your hearts beating very fast Hazel, so my theory is you and Snow White were all sexual with your feelings for a moment and someone walked in on you.' I snorted dryly, shaking my head in disagreement 'Damon I'm seriously about to drive a stake through your hand the one time that doesn't happen, you pick that as your first guess?.' He shrugs stabbing the straw into the bag taking a large gulp 'A b positive, tastes a lot better warm.' He comments wistfully while I glared at him 'Don't spill any this time please the last car I had you destroyed. That's why I wanted you to wait a bloody moment asshole.' He flashes me a grin his fangs and lips glistened with blood and saliva 'You got it, boss.' Reaching into my bag I pulled out a jar while carefully driving with my knee for a moment I unscrewed the cap grabbing a joint or two and recap the mason jar putting it back in my bag 'When did you start smoking pot and doing so while driving?' I pull into the small alcove created by trees and large boulders backing up into my cousin's cave, cutting the engine  'I own the land, it's part of my families history I did a huge circle before pulling into the cave my cousin made himself way back when he was alive and not vamping it up with you. But I heard they moved from Scotland to England.' Setting the joint between my lips I light it with my wand taking a huge hit I hold it in for a second 'I smoke because it helps with my Anxiety.' He frowns glancing at my hands 'That's why you pick at your nails right?'

I nod silently taking another hit before holding the joint out to him, which he declines 'It helps with a lot of things, eating, sleeping, just functioning as a human being really.' He grabs my hand examining my fingernails and cuticles 'You aren't there anymore Hazel, you aren't her anymore, smoke your pot I'm not to judge when I kill out of pure boredom and amusement for a living.' He jokes dropping my hand 'But stop with your nails, you fight, you need them to scratch if that's your last resort you're not immortal like I am. Even I can die so.' He flicks his fingers at himself before swiping the joint from my mouth taking a hit  'But you might want to finish the joint. I hear more heartbeats.' Taking a few more hits I put out my joint, pressing a button on the dashboard I hold a finger against my lips looking at Damon silently taking my wand out I cast a few silencing charms on the bus ' Let's get out of here now.' Starting the van I pulled out of the cave right as two deers bolt past the front of the bus, followed by Stephan pouncing on one of them right next to us 'Well I'll be damned.' Damon deadpans before we both burst out in laughter I rolled the window down snickering  'Look at you goin after Bucks instead of Does.' Stephen tore his mouth away from the bucks mangled neck hissing at Damon and I 'You gotta little somethin.' I pointed towards my tooth 'Yeah, right there.' He pulls some deer fur out from between his fang and regular tooth 'There yah go bud.' He flips me off while sinking his teeth back into the deer's neck 'Jus clean up before you get to the house heathen, same as you Damon, and don't tell anyone the two of yous seen me.' Damon hops out of the bus, waving at Stephan I roll up the window before disappearing from his sight completely watching Damon and himself run off taking the mangled deer with him.

After five hours of flying above the snowy fields and woods of Scotland I drop down on an empty road, revealing the bus to the muggle world I continue driving, I have another hour until I'll be able to fly again, so until then burning petroleum till I can fly the thing has to happen until I'm able to fly to London, where from the leaky cauldron I'd Flooe straight to the Australian Ministry of magic to fix Hermione's memory charm if it hasn't been done already. Wendell and Monica Wilkins will be no more it's time we have our parents back, even if they're not my real parents. about half an hour later I pull up to a small Tesco, keeping an eye on some dark clouds I run into the store getting petrol, coffee, and a snack I was back on the road for less than ten minutes when it started to snow heavily, thick flakes of snow stuck against my windshield in fat globs, turning on the windshield wipers I carried on until I could fly the van over the channel to England. Finding a vacant strip of road to land on I continue driving until I made it to the Leaky Cauldron, parking in the side alleyway I hop out of my bus, checking if I have everything thrice I lock the door and made my way into the Leaky.

'Flooing today?' The patron behind the bar asks pointing a dirty rag and cup towards the fireplace 'Wot? Oh yes.' She pulls a cloth bag from behind the bar 'Take a handful go where your going love, thank you for your part in the war.' My mouth dries hearing her words leaving a sour taste on my tongue 'It shouldn't have been us kids you know. They should have listened to what Harry had to say.' Grabbing a handful of flooe powder I step into the fireplace 'Australian Ministry of Magic!' I shouted whilst throwing the Flooe powder at the floor by my feet.

Wincing as I'm instantly tugged back as green flames burst around me, voices and glimpses of other witches and wizards traveling by flooe and the sickening sensation of getting torn in all directions usually deterred me away from the flooe network altogether, that and the time I was almost left at the ministry when the four of us broke in during the very start of the war, good times. Good times.

'Incoming!' Two Aurors were posted by the fireplace, so instead of making sure I don't fall on my arse they instead watched me land and roll on the floor like a can of American biscuit rolls 'Tell the Minister I'm here please?' I mumbled face-first against the floor, groaning I pull myself off the floor tenderly touching the side of my jaw 'And thanks for the help asshats.' The one remaining Auror glanced at me from the side 'Your nose is bleeding Miss.' shooting him a dry look I pulled Malfoy's black handkerchief out of my back pocket quickly covering my nose while muttering a quick healing incantation, coincidently my muggle lighter dropped onto the floor 'What's that?' The Auror asks bending down to pick it up, his other hand casually resting on his wand 'It's a lighter mate, I use it to light candles and other things when I'm around muggles.' He turns the plastic lighter around in his hand 'Aquarius huh?' I nod holding out my non-bloody hand 'My boy-girlfriend my girlfriend has a few Pisces lighters,' he corrects himself before flicking his wand at my face his ears slightly turn a lovely shade of red as he clears away my blood and continues 'She's a muggle, and uses these to smoke something called weed with out of a pink glass bowl.' I snorted against my will 'Firstly thank you for cleaning up my bloody face but that,' I comment poking a finger at him 'Was a poor cover-up mate but I hope he makes you happy, secondly and yes that's what those lighters can be used for just don't tell all of England and Australia you caught me with one, they'll throw a fit.'

His worried expression melted from his face as he hands me my lighter 'But does he make you happy?' I wondered aloud eyeing him while pocketing my lighter  pulling the small sack of almonds out of my blue bag shouldering it while holding out the small bag offering him a handful which he takes with a polite thank you 'He does, we play something called Sims, he or well we recently just lost our fur baby and he's been a bit depressed.' I frown hearing the news 'What kind of fur baby are we talking here?' Before he could respond the door down the large hallway opens 'They're ready for her now.' He shifted into his Auror mode 'Right, this way Miss.' he gestured towards the doors 'I'll give you my address when I leave my kneazel had twelve kittens earlier today, maybe your girlfriend would want one?' His eyes flashed with gratitude 'Neato I'll ask her when I get home.' I send him a bright smile before entering the large room 'In here Miss Malfoy.' My chest swelled momentarily at the title 'Hello Minister, Kingsley, good afternoon.' Both ministers shook my hand 'You found Mione's mum and dad right?' I got straight to the point, a look is shared between the two ministers as Kingsley claps his hands standing up from behind the make-shift desk 'Absolutely right we did Hazel, but where is your sister?' I tuck a lock of hair back into my bun apologetically 'I left her home, I wanted to surprise her with her, our parents.' The smile on his face widened 'That was a big thing to do, will Hermione not be angry with you Hazel?' His brown eyes study me for a moment, a small frown forming on his face 'I reckon she will be until mum and dad explain and tell her why.' My answer had proven good enough for both ministers 'Very well, shall we proceed then? Do keep in mind your sister is the brightest witch of her age, well of course you kept that in mind you both share the title.' Kingsley rambles on gently looping our arms together.

'This way Miss Hazel.' He walks down the hallway, taking shorter strides to allow me to keep up with him 'We've got your father's memories completely restored but your mother's memory now, well you see.' He tsks shaking his head rubbing his hands together 'She's a bit more complex.' I tilt my head to the side 'The memory charm was cast on the both of them, I watched Hermione do it.' He frowns clearing his throat 'Open the door please.' The Aurors posted at the end of the hall opened the doors for us 'Thank you.' I mouthed to the auror I spoke with earlier 'No, thank you.' He said as we passed them 'Heath.' Kingsley said glancing at me 'Hmm?' I question lightly 'The Auror you thanked earlier for opening the door, his name is Heath.' I made a mental note of that.

'Ahh, hello Mr. Granger.' Dad was sitting in a comfortable leather chair, a cuppa was nestled between his shaking hands 'I have a young lady here who you may or may not know, now, can you tell me who this young Miss here today is?' Minister Kingsley grabs my shoulders 'Her name is-,' dad stands up from his seat grabbing me by my upper arms he rips me away from Kingsley, wrapping his arms around me 'Oh Hazel!' He cries into my bun 'Your mother! What did you girls do to us?' He demands jerking me back to look at him before I'm pulled back into his chest 'We did it to protect you, we didn't want to lose you.' I mumbled into his armpit, he lets me go from his embrace 'You both are in so much trouble, you're both grounded!' I shrug my shoulder, wiping my face dry 'I could give two pixie puffs less if you ground us or not you.' I pointed at his chest 'Are alive because your daughters refused to let you die! I don't care if you adopted me as a wee lass, your my father and I make sure my family is safe at any costs, even if it meant making you forget about the both of us completely.' His face softens as his shoulders deflate rubbing his hand over his mouth tiredly he sinks into a chair 'We took a page from your book and we put our parents first because the love you and mum have for us girls is vast and unconditional and we didn't want to lose you both, we couldn't lose you.' I whisper feeling my throat tighten 'Let's give your father a moment dear, we need to carefully fix your sister's memory charm, obliviate is a dangerous spell as you are well aware, yes, right inside here.' Kingsley says and opens the steel door in front of us ushering me inside 'Foxtrot how far along are you in your progress?' A petite brunette witch with olive skin steps away from the hunched-over figure of my mum 'Why doesn't she have a bloody pillow under her?' Kingsley demands already transfiguring a pillow out of one of the unoccupied chairs carefully placing it under my mother's head 'She did sir, we just made a breakthrough and undid the memory charm, bloody fantastic work Miss Hermione Granger did sir.' Foxtrot's smile widens when she spots me over Kingsley's shoulder 'I'd reckon the Missus will be up in five minutes,' she carefully placed her fingers on mum's neck 'Correction sir my apologies, less than five minutes Minister Shacklebolt.' She shoots me a kind smile leaving the room shutting the door behind her 'Take a seat, Miss. Malfoy, I do believe we have some things overdue to discuss before your mother wakes.'

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.4K 42 17
LUMOS ✯ 「EVEN THOUGH THE FUTURE SEEMS FAR AWAY, IT IS ACTUALLY STARTING RIGHT NOW」 ✯ "EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE A DIAMOND, BUT VERY FEW ARE WILLING TO GE...
120K 2.2K 51
(DISCOUTINUED.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌, 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒇, 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕. 𝑼𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒔 �...
2K 69 24
"You know, you're not much like your brother." The black-haired boy said, making the girl look at him in confusion. "How so?" She asked, her eyebrow...
20K 934 25
"Not Slytherin, eh?" said the small voice with a touch of malicious glee. "Are you sure? You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head. An...