Sail! (Various One Piece X Ma...

By HowdyYowdy

Baking and drawing is all (M/N) likes to do to avoid his problems. He took to the seas to draw the beautiful... More

Meet (M/N)(L/N)
Chapter 1:Meeting Captain
Chapter 2: Sanji
Chapter 3: Don Krieg
Chapter 4: Hawk Eyes
Chapter 5: Ghin
Chapter 6:Cow Fish
Chapter 7: Arlong
Chapter 8: Nami
Chapter 9:Wanted
Loguetown
Shanks
Ace
Food
Brother
Emarulu City
Hook
Fight
Rest
Bath
Bar
Island
Whitebeard
Bellamy
Enel Arc 1:Sky Island
Enel Arc 2:Trespassing
Rescue Mission
Enel Arc 3:Trial
Law
Enel Arc 4: Journey
Marine dropping in
Aokiji
Frozen
Enel Arc 5: Close
Train Station
Water 7
Water Passage
Damn, He A Cutie
Keel
Enel Arc 6: Shock
Misunderstanding
Harsh Words
Franky
Kaku and Lucci
Assassination
Enel Arc 7: Enhance
Window
Sea Train
False Hope
Live
Calming Down
Mizu Mizu BBQ
Sick
Meeting Law Again
Thanking Law
Thriller Bark
Moria Stinky Ass
Defeating Moria
Deal
New Sword
Sanji Doppelganger
Eustass Kid
In Cahoots
Rayleigh
Execution
Fly
Ace
Inescapable Fate
Trauma
Observation Training
Human Drills
Misbehaving Children
The Goth Family Shenanigans
Six Months
Two Years
Set Sail
Vibe Check
Shirahoshi
Jimbei
Waiting Game
Feast
Sweet Mochi Donut
Breakfast
Cold Snow
Alliance
Snow
Luffy Falls
Heart Throb
Hot Pink Flamingo
Sleep Law Damnit
Outfit
Dressrosa
Meeting CP-0
Fujitora Vs (M/N)
Failed Attack
Back Up
Scold
Stick It Out
Pink Flamingo
Conscious Again
Cora-San Loves You
Hangover
Only Alive
Yummy Donut Kiss
Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!
Day Two of The Week
Second Last Day of the Week
The day before Zou
Zou
Sanji Leaves.
Useless
Jack
Pudding
Fiancรฉ
Bonus Chapter: Mutual Masturbation
Family Doesn't Mean Family
Luffy Picks a Fight with Big Mom
Wedding Planning
Wrecking the Wedding
Gone Deaf
Sweet Wedding Cake
Stealing The Bride
Merienda
Heading to Wano
Stealing Food
I'm in Control, Not You
Ride
Bewitchment
Kyoshiro
Bathhouse
Kamazo

Smoker

10.9K 371 79
By HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N]P.O.V

Quickly, as this weird red nose captain was about to execute him. I moved through the crowd. Sanji and Zoro soon joined behind me. I unsheathed my blade and spun in a circle around me, knocking down all of the odd opposing pirates. One thing surprised me though, Luffy smiled before his execution as the sword came down and lighting struck. Thankfully, he was a rubber man so lightning didn't hurt him.

"Hey do you believe in God?" Sanji spoke up

"Enough talking, let's leave this town already. We've got more trouble heading our way."

"I agree with him" My hat agreed with a smile as I grabbed Luffy before running with Sanji and Zoro. The wind and rained seemed to be in our favour too as we ran. The lady we saw earlier stood in our way as she yelled at Zoro if he thought she was a joke. He didn't even take her seriously as he easily clashed swords with only one. I sent her flying with one swing as we took separate directions. I went with Luffy and Sanji.

There stood Smoker.

My eyes widened as I sent an air slash to move the smoke away coming for Luffy and Sanji tried to kick Smoker but the smoke held his foot before shoving him to the wall. I sent a few more slashes at the smoke that Smoker sent to create wind to blow it away but Luffy charged in as he got himself caught. Smoker smashed him to the ground as he was about to use his blade to kill Luffy.

In my pit of rage, I felt a something weird happen. The surrounding people passed out with foam forming in their mouth. A hand stopped Smoker's hand by a hooded figure. A gust of wind blew as Zoro grabbed Luffy and started running with Sanji while I still stood there in shock. The cloaked figure was called Dragon by Smoker. Dragon turned to me.

"So it looks like you knocked them all out."

Eyes wide, I started taking off in search for the dock. I noticed my boat was about to snap off the rope holding it to the dock so I quickly jumped onto my boat and yelled to Nami I would catch up to her as they sailed off. Following the light, I heard them yell their pledges from afar as I did my best to keep up but noticed they must have ended up too far onto the calm belt since I couldn't see them anymore. I ended up on the Reverse Mountain. I would have to find them on the Grand Line.

Carefully yet quickly, I narrowly ended up missing crashing into the walls a few times but I made it through and flew passed a massive black whale. My eyes lit up as I raised my hands in joy. Then, the realisation hit me that I would probably crash soon onto the water so I slashed the water to break the surface tension so the boat wouldn't break upon impact. Sighing in relief, I looked around to wonder where I would meet. I had to trust fate would make us meet somewhere.

Turning to my Log Pose, I followed it's directions by setting the sail accordingly and keeping an eye on it constantly. I wondered where it would take me. It was weird sailing on the seas. I expected it to be dangerous but it was peaceful. It was at night time when I got attacked by a pirate ship. Thankfully, I was on guard and cut it down.

It was two days before I landed on land, I kept track of everything in a journal since I met Luffy and a bit before that. The drawings substituted as pictures. The island seemed empty at first but I felt someone about to snipe me so I drew my sword and deflected the bullets. A man wielding a sniper stepped out with long grey hair that was tied loosely. My hat was thankfully there to speak for me.

"Fast reflexes you have there"

"Chill, I just came here to get some herbs and fruits. I'm not here for a fight."

"Sure, I'll just keep this pointed at your head until then"

Nodding, the first thing I did was make a small pool of sea water to dry in the sun to make salt. I sheathed my sword after that. I started tasting the fruits on the trees I climbed warily even smearing some on my forearm and then lips to see if I had a reaction. Thankfully, none of them did and the man put his sniper down soon enough, still at his side but no longer pointed at his head.

"Dang it, that stupid Zoro stole nearly all my booze and it seems that dumbass Luffy got to eat half of my meat."

"Do you mean Monkey D. Luffy?"

"Yeah, he's my dumbass captain. Nearly got himself killed a few times. The only reason he ain't dead is because he's a rubber man which I'm really glad for but don't tell him that."

I rambled a bit through my hat about that before going quiet as if the man wasn't threatening me. I grabbed my bag of sweets and bit into one as I turned and offered him one which he took hesitantly. I started grabbing herbs I recognised before putting them into jars with labels. I smiled slightly before looking at the man again.

"These sweets, we've ordered from you before haven't we?"

"I mean, I used to own a bakery in East Blue before working at Baratie for a bit."

"You're (M/N)"

Agreeing, I went back to answering his questions truthfully and I kept moving around and grabbing items. I told him he better be ready for some trekking because that's what I did next as I went to the top before drawing the scenery. I noticed a ship there. It must be the one that guy belongs to. I continued drawing away etching detail as much as I could.

"Benn there you are! Wait it's Baker Cutie?"

"Thank you" Curtly, I answered before trying to get a look at the guy. His sun kissed skin and bright red hair was the most recognisable features with the missing arm and scar. Quickly, I tucked away my sketchbook. The leader of the Red Haired Pirates, Shanks, one of my nicest customers. I just waved at the man before passing them so I could check if the salt water had dried up after I isolated it and placed plastic wrap on top of it. Sure enough, it did which I smiled for.

"So what are you doing out here?"

"Well, you see I ended up going to the mountain first while Luffy must've gotten stuck on the Calm Belt so I'm hoping my Log Pose will take me to him."

"Well it's quite dangerous to be out here alone, it seems your boat isn't even equipped for combat. Why don't you come with me for a bit?"

"There's no way I could impose on you, I need to find Luffy as soon as possible."

"Haha! You're really determined but I'm serious"

"And so am I. A bit of a stubborn idiot as I've been told."

"How about this, if I fight you and win, will you come with me for a bit?"

Staring at him, I agreed as I stood up and we both unsheathed our swords as Benn went to sit on the side. I went in to slash him but he blocked me. Gritting my teeth, I let out a low growl as we fought back and foward for hours with occasional sparks between us. It was turning night. I was getting angrier by the second and then it happened. One of my attacks when it crashed with Shanks caused a massive shockwave before I got sent flying into a tree.

"What the?!"

Benn rose slightly from his position in shock as I got back up with my sword clenched in my hands. Shanks didn't attack me anymore instead he sheathed his sword which made me relax. I sheathed my sword too. Shanks relaxed partially as he approached me almost slightly aware but I wouldn't back down.

"Another user of Conquerer Haki... You're certainly dangerous"

"What's a Conquerer Haki?"

"You don't know?"

Shanks seemed serious before his scary aura relaxed as I was genuinely confused. I remembered the incident where I got angry with Smoker and brought it up to Shanks mentioning how people passed out with foam in their mouths. Sighing, I leaned onto the tree as I watched the two almost debate the next move with their eyes before Shanks suddenly lit up.

"Let's drink to thiiis! To a friend!"

"Eh?"

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 653 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...
31.4K 379 21
Posting this from my tumblr onto here! full of different oneshots scenarios, drabbles, and short stories of one piece characters! *Mostly Luffy x Rea...
5.3K 237 32
You meet two interesting people that leads you to have six new house mates. The thing is they are angels and demons. There are multiple Reader pairi...
516 27 14
Y/n grew up in despair Island her entire life, opressed by her father and she thinks she gains her freedom when she kills him, but true freedom is go...