One and Only (MINICAT)

By BlondeLADD

Do you like Minicat? Well here's the perfect story for you! Get your popcorn and get comfortable for the cute... More

C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
C h a p t e r 13
C h a p t e r 14
C h a p t e r 15
C h a p t e r 16
C h a p t e r 17
VIBECHAT!
C h a p t e r 18
C h a p t e r 19
NOTICE ME!
C h a p t e r 20
C h a p t e r 21
C h a p t e r 22
C h a p t e r 23
C h a p t e r 24
C h a p t e r 26
C h a p t e r 27
C h a p t e r 28
C h a p t e r 29
C h a p t e r 30
C h a p t e r 31
C h a p t e r 32
C h a p t e r 33
C h a p t e r 34
C h a p t e r 35
C h a p t e r 36
C h a p t e r 37
C h a p t e r 38
C h a p t e r 39
C h a p t e r 40
C h a p t e r 41
C h a p t e r 42
C h a p t e r 43
C h a p t e r 44
C h a p t e r 45
RANTT!
C h a p t e r 46
Story Time
C h a p t e r 47
Please READ
note, please read (Seriously)
THE END

C h a p t e r 25

69 14 2
By BlondeLADD

We're literally so close to 1k views and it's making me so happy! Thank you guys so much. On with the story!

Craig's POV

Waking up was hard, and not just because Tyler wouldn't let me go. But also because my face hurt like hell. I shifted so that I was laying on my back, I looked to the side to see a glass of water, a pill and a note. I take the note and quietly read it to myself.

"We knew that you would be in pain when you woke up so take this. It's a pain killer. Hope you feel better!

Love, the crew❤️"

I smiled sweetly at the note. I put it back down beside the glass then grabbed the glass and pill, popping it into my mouth before bringing the glass to my lips, taking a sip to help shallow the pill. Once doing so groaning could be heard from beside me. I turn over slightly seeing Tyler just waking up.

"Good morning." I say as a smile makes it's way to his face, causing me to also smile. He moved his arm up to his eyes, most likely because the sun was blinding us both from the window. "Good morning Craig." His voice was husky as he moved his arm away from his face, letting me see those beautiful icy blue eyes. I smiled down at him as I leaned down to him, pecking him on the lips. "How are you feeling?" He asks as he looks to the side, seeing the note and glass of water. "It hurts but I just took a pain killer so I should be fine." I answer.

"You know what?" Tyler suddenly says catching my attention. "Hmm?" I hum. "I haven't taken you on a date yet." I blush slightly as Tyler chuckles. "You can take me on a date when I'm not all cut up." I reply. Tyler just smiled lightly before bringing his face to mine, kissing me.

A knock could be heard from the door causing Tyler and I to pull away. "Ughhhhhh." Tyler whines (no pun intended 😂) "come in!" I yell between giggles. The door opened to reveal Jonathan and Evan. "Miniiiiiii!" Jonathan yells happily as he runs over to me, jumping on the bed and hugging me. "Hi Jon." I giggle back, wrapping my arms around the other male. "How are you? Does it still hurt?" He asks as he looks over my face. "I'm fine really, thank you for the pill and note too." He smiles at me as he pulls away. "Anyways we're having a little meet and greet again but this one is only for some. So there won't be so many people this time. If you and Craig want to join you are more then welcome too." Evan says catching our attention. "It's up to Craig." Tyler says from beside me. I smile softly at him as I hold his hand and lean into him, resting my head on his shoulder. "Sure, I just have to do something first and get ready. I might be a little late but please don't wait up on me." I answer back. The other couple smiles brightly before exiting the room to let us get ready.

"What did you need to do?" Tyler asks after they leave. "Can you do me a favor?" I ask turning my head to look at him. "Of course." He answers back making me smile. "I need you to get me some make up." Tyler's face suddenly went confused, he raised his eyebrow at him and looked like he was holding back a laugh. "Well would you rather people question the cuts or not worry about it?" I ask raising my own eyebrows. Tyler rolls his eyes as he lets out a sign well chuckling. "Okay, just let me get changed and I'll get it for you." Tyler says as he gets up from the bed.

*time skip to when Tyler gets back from getting Mini his makeup😂 also this is starting to sound like That one experience. That's a great book lol*

"Here's you're makeup princess." I pout and cross my arms as Tyler drops the bag of makeup on the dresser lightly. I had just got out of the shower when Tyler got back from the store. My hair was dripping slightly and a towel was wrapped tightly around my waist. Tyler turned to me then checked me out, I blushed slightly as I walked over to the dresser, grabbing clothes and the makeup before going back into the bathroom.

(Craig's outfit)

Once I had my clothes on I quickly did my makeup. I already knew how from my ex girlfriend, once I was done that I made sure I looked good then left the bathroom. Tyler had told me he already went outside to the beach to meet up with the others. I smiled to myself before grabbing my phone and walking out of the room.

Once outside I could hear children yelling (happy screams) and birds singing. I spot the Guys near the water, Tyler was talking with a few fans but then I saw Natalie with Jon. I smiled to myself before making my way over to them. "Hi Craig!" She greets as she hugs me tightly. I chuckle as I hug her back. I look to Jonathan to see a confused look on his face, probably because of the makeup. I mouth to him the word 'makeup' causing him to make an 'O' shape with his mouth. "Mini!" Lui yells causing all three of us to turn in the direction of the yell. I spot him along with almost everyone else by the water. "Come in!" Marcel yelled. "I'm good!" I yell back.

I feel a presents beside me making me turn to see Tyler standing tall. He placed a hand on my shoulder well looking down at me. "Don't let them force ya." I just nod as I look down Tyler's chest. He was wearing pink shorts that faded into a light blue at the bottom and a white flannel. actually  the flannel I got him. I smiled at the thought as he messed up my hair. "Hey! It took me awhile to make sure my hair looked good!" I yell causing the three to laugh. Tyler just rolled his eyes before swinging an arm around my shoulders.

"Don't be to obvious." Natalie says. "Wait you know now too?" Jon asks well Natalie crosses her arms. "Yup!" I giggle as I look out into the water to the others. Seeing them splashing each other brought a smile to my face.

The rest of the day consisted of us meeting fans and signing shit for them. Tyler stayed close to me the entire time which was nice but it got kind of annoying after awhile. At the moment I was standing with Natalie and Tyler was somewhere else, I think he went with Evan somewhere not sure.

"So what you're saying is that he's annoying you?" Natalie repeats. "Eh, I wouldn't really go to far as to say annoying because I know he's just looking out for me but he's being over protective." I speak as I look out into the distance. "I understand, maybe talk to him?" She answers back well putting her hands together and in front of her, Turning her head to look at me. "I don't want to come off as rude or some shit. I've loved Tyler since high school and I haven't talked or seen him in seven years, seeing him now and being able to call him mine is a dream for me. I don't want to lose him and I would hate myself if I ever upset him." I explain. Natalie just nods her head well also looking out into the distance.

"Mini?" A new voice speaks causing me to look to who it was. I look to the side seeing a little girl, she looked to be 10 maybe 11? She had this cute smile planted on her face as she looked up at me. I smiled and kneeled down to be more level with her. "One and only." I say causing her to blush and giggle at the same time. "C-can I h-have your autograph?" My eyes go wide slightly as I look at her. "Of course you can. What's your name?" I ask as she gives me a little notebook that was pink and orange with a pin. "Noelle." I smile at the name. "That's a really pretty name." I say causing her to smile even more if possible. "T-thank you." I sign her notebook then give it back to her.

"I have a question." I raise an eyebrow at her as she looks at me. "Are you and that Wildcat guy dating?" My eyes go wide at this as I could hear Natalie laughing her ass off behind me. I look away towards Tyler who was with Evan. They were just standing in the water, ankles deep. I look back to Noelle and sign. "Can you keep a secret?" I ask with a grin. She also grins as she hugs me causing me to fall back from not being prepared. I laugh out loud as does Natalie. "So you are?" She asks again. "Yes, yes we are." I say smiling down at her.

My smile went into a frown as I looked around for her mother/father. "Where are your parents?" Natalie asks. Seeming to read my mind. Noelle looks around also then starts panicking. "Hey hey it's okay. We'll find them." I say as I hug her tightly, trying my hardest to calm her down. "Where did you last see them?" I ask pulling away from her. "O-over there." She points to the little stores on the side of the beach.

"What's going on here?" A voice asks causing us to look towards it, seeing Tyler and Evan. "This is Noelle, she's a fan of Mini's and she lost her parents." Natalie explains. "She also knows." Natalie adds, giggling slightly. "Knows what?" Tyler asks as he looks between us. I look to Noelle seeing her smile. "About you two." Noelle says. I giggle along with her well Tyler turns red. "H-how old are you?" Tyler asks as he helps me up from the ground. I thank him as I brush myself off. "11." She answers. "Uh okay." Tyler replies, not really knowing what to do. I could tell he wasn't good with kids.

"Noelle?! Noelle?! Noelle baby where are you?!" A voice yells causing all of us to turn to where it came from. "Mom!" Noelle yells as she runs up to the women. She looks to be in her mid 30's. Wearing a navy blue bikini top with white shorts and black flip flops. She had long dark brown hair. She was very good looking for her age.

Noelle jumped into her arms making my heart melt. "Where did you go?! I was so worried!" She explains as she hugs the child. Noelle just points over towards us, causing me to slightly hide behind Tyler. "Did they hurt you?" She asks, looking over at us. "No! They helped me!" She yells as she pulls away from her mother fully and runs over to us, well more me. She hugs my leg seeing as I was a lot taller then her. "Oh my gash thank you guys so much! Wait, you look familiar." She says pointing towards me. "Mini Ladd?" I smile lightly as I pick Noelle up in my arms. "One and only!" I reply causing Noelle to laugh. "Thank you so much for what you have done for her. I have never seen her happier then when she watches your videos." My heart literally melts at that. "Your very welcome. That's why I do it." I say as I put Noelle down. "Mom! Guess what?!" Noelle speaks loudly catching her mother's attention. "What sweetie?" She answers. "Their dating." She says pointing towards Tyler and I. I felt myself growing hot as I looked around. Really hoping this women wasn't against gays. "Is that true?" She asks as I look back to her. Tyler rubs the back of his neck and chuckles as I hand with my hands behind my back. "Yes! They are dating!" Evan yells causing him and Natalie to laugh. "Don't be shy, I'm not against that shit." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I could feel Tyler grab my hand and interlock his fingers with mine making me blush but smile at the same time. "My name is Selena, here!" She takes out a little piece of paper that had a number on it, guessing it was hers. "This is my number, call me if you ever need anything." I take the number, putting it in my pocket as I smile at her. "Anyways we should get going, it was nice meeting you all. Thank you again for what you have done!" She yells as she walks away holding Noelle's hand. We all wave goodbye to them as Tyler let's go of my hand.

"We should head back, the rest of the guys have." Evan says pointing back towards the beach house. We all nod as we start walking back. I could never take that smile off my face the entire night though. But that wasn't a bad thing:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 9.6K 54
"Theo. If I'm not mistaken? Isn't this yours?" He extended a hand, holding my penguin printed handkerchief. My eyes couldn't have gotten so wide. I q...
104K 6.1K 61
' I never wanted to kill some smurf looking twat more in my LIFE! ' Craig Thompson is a not so normal teen, beginning his second to last year of high...
84.9K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...
106K 2.4K 14
Okay tell me I'm gonna do this- Welp yes you used to be apart of the dream team. As everything went well. Until one thing you didn't get. Soon Sapn...