the janitor's closet•elmax

By lvelyminari

max always bullied eleven but a janitor's closet changed it all all rights reserved! If you steal my work I w... More

chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
please read
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
important
chapter 12.
Hello again

chapter 1.

7.2K 105 48
By lvelyminari

El

the girl who gets high grades,who is way too kind,who is the number 1 student in drama class,and also really soft,really cute that's for sure,super short and just really someone who every people adore,even the popular kids,they think she is cute,she is basically a teddy bear who everyone loves,except Max Mayfield,the lesbian bully,people didn't really care about sexuality when it comes to Max Mayfield,she always bullies the sweetheart.She never really hurt her,but she does grab El's waist harshly or even grabs her by the collar,poor El,Max takes advantage that she is weak and light,she knows el's weaknesses which sucks.Max always teased her by pecking her bottom lip or maybe coming too close which is clearly over uncomfortable,no one can stop max mayfield.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
17.3M 543K 37
"It's like he's a different breed of werewolf. Something... beyond us." • • • Adrienne Gage has spent her entire life being shunned and punished for...