Who's the dad?

By missbellaax

Sequel to "secret baby" When Lauren set up a whole plan just to prove that her brother Johnny Orlando is the... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Everyones kids
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
My new book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 last chapter
Should i make a part 2
New book

Chapter 27

101 2 0
By missbellaax

Harmonys pov

Sophia called me I picked up and said "did you forgive me I'm so thank—" I heard crying and then someone said "ur harmony Orlando right?" I then confused said "yea?" "Harmony come to the hospital now!" Some guy voice said.. "where's Sophia?" "She's in the hospital just come!" The person hanged up and sended me the addres... omg something happened to Sophia.. I called my parents they called Lauren and Payton.. I then called Easton to come to the hospital and the I ran out of the bathroom screaming "GUYS GUYS GUYS !!" Everyone ran up to me and Kyle said "what's wrong har?" I then teared up saying "Sophias in the hospital.." they all looked at me and I could see that they were tearing up "let's go let's go let's go!!!" I said running down the stairs of the summeralls we hopped in my Jeep and drive to the hospital we came there and a women came up to us and said "uhm hi you can't ran here.." I then said "Sophia Orlando WHERE IS SOPHIA ORLANDO!" I said screaming to her.. before I knew people with cameras where filming us "in room 60f" I then ran everyone followed me and in the hall we saw all her friends sitting.. some were crying some were holding there tears and some were staring at the wall.. "where's Sophia!!" I said they all looked up "in the room but you can't go in.." a really pretty girl said.. I sat and started thinking is it my fault? She left me on seen I get that but what did I do wrong then... then autumn ran in with red eyes and with a really cute dog.. "ur here.." I said standing up she laughed and nodded I grabbed this really cute dog and played with it.. and then something came into me "what even happened" I said standing up with the dog in my hands this boy stands up and then said " she -she started having a panic attack she murmured "I confessed my feelings.. scared to look..just confessed... " and then she couldn't breath she sat down and started crying we tried calming her down and then she fell to the ground eyes closed.. we freaked out and called a ambulance.." the guy said "to who did she confessed?" Alexis said.. "to me.." we then saw a Easton walking up to us with red eyes and with a other dog that looked like autumns... we all looked at him.. then a nurse came up to us asking "are y'all here for Sophia Orlando?" I quickly nodded then she said "she just hit her head a little but she's fine she had a panic attack she's now talking to a person that could help her with therapy she's talking about how she got it.." the nurse said I smiled.. then a man came out of the room saying "so kids who's Easton moormeier ?" We all looked at Easton he rase his hand and the man said "you can come in.." Easton gave the other dog to me and walked in the room...

Sophias pov

I woke up in the hospital then this nurse walked up to and asked me what happened I told her I had a panic attack and that my head hurts she gave me a pill and then a man walked up to me and said I needed to tell him why I got a attack and then said " I confessed my feelings towards Easton moormeier and I think I got heated up cause he didn't react in a minute that's why.." he signed and then soft said "Easton moormeier.." he looked at me and said "have you ever had a panic attack?" A tear came out of my eye "when I was little I used to have those all the time my brother used to help me tru it but now I don't know where he is.." he signed saying "what's his name?" "Joey birlem" I said he read everything he knew and then said "it's it okay if I bring Easton in?" I nodded he then walked out and Easton and him came in... Easton had red eyes.. and then said "how are you soph... I'm sorry for not reacting I was walking with autumn and the dogs I actually reacted but you didn't saw it..." he said I grabbed my phone and opened it and I saw that he said "I love you" I looked at Easton and hugged him and pecked his lips smiling... Easton needed to get out the room I changed in my clothes and I was putting my shoes on on the bed and then someone hugged me... I saw blond hair .. Harmony? I heard the person crying.. I hugged back and the person pulled away.. it was harmony then everyone else hugged me and two dogs walked up to me I smiled and we got in the car while i was eating brownies.. "I'm still so sorry for what I said to you.." Alex said soft.. "Maybe in the future I will forgive you.." he smiled and then we all got to sleep at my house.. I woke up and saw that misses Jessica was here she was making every morning our breakfast... I woke everyone up and we went to the dining table and saw this.

I hugged Jessica and had a smile on my face we all sat down I was drinking my orange and then someone called me I looked at my phone and saw that it said "therapy buddy" I picked up and everyone looked at me.. he said "Sophia I have great news!!" I laughed and said "what's the news?" "We found your brother!" I almost chocked I let my orange glass fall to the ground and tears came out of my eyes.. everyone stands up except me.. "how?" I said soft.. "blood dna he lives in Canada he said he is soon moving to la and he is wanting to see you he is here with me.." I then heard I voice I tough I would never hear again "soph I've missed you so much!!" I started crying.. " I-I— can I come?" I said soft for only them to hear the therapy guy said "yea ima send you the address make sure no one knows.." i said "okay.." I then hang up and cried someone tried to hug me and I just walked out of the the door grabbing my own car and drove to the location I could see in my mirrors that kyles Jeep was following me.. I drive faster and then I was by my destination.. I ran inside and locked his front door.. I walked in the building and then I saw him.. my brother.. I ran up to him and hugged him so tight... he hugged me back "I missed you so much Joey.." he smiled and looked at me "I've missed you too sophhhh" he said smiling at me.. "how's mom and dad?" He looked at me and said "they missed you the most mom cries everyday at 6 o'clock and dad can't even normally look at ur picture without tearing up.." I had tears in my eyes.. "did you get adopted?" I nodded "by the best people ever.." he smiled and said "what's ur last name.." I smiled and said "Orlando" he smiled and hugged me tight we walked around in Canada and I decided we should take pictures I posted it and we started following each on socials

SophiabOrlando

I love you bro❤️

Joey then said "you got so many followers!!" I laughed and said "yea the Orlando's have allot of fans and now that I'm a part of the family I get fans too" he laughed and then I got a tiktokroom notification.

Sophia Orlando got spotted with this guy but who's he? In her recent post she said "I love you bro❤️" and she changed her username to sophiaborlando ?

I laughed we got to the birlems house and that's when this lady hugged me so tight.. "Sophia sweetie you don't know how much I missed you!!!" I smiled and looked at her she's my mom.. and then my dad came to me and hugged me so tight.. we all talked a little and Joey brought me to his room in went live and people started saying "who is he?" "Are you cheating on Easton with him?" I laughed and said "hi guys this is Joey birlem follow him!!" Then I saw someone saying "we know Joey birlem he is tiktok famous!!" I looked at Joey "ur tiktok famous?" He laughed and said "yea people wanna see this face.." I slapped him and then I saw in the comments "Harmony and Kyle are watching" and then I saw more saying "Easton and autumn are watching" and then I saw that my whole family and friendgroup were watching my live.. "okay so guys me and Joey aren't dating cause look at him ugly!!" I said laughing he then playfully slapped me.. I laughed and then I saw harmony in my live comments saying "where are you?" I then said "so guys meet Joey birlem my real brother by dna!!" Everyone in the comments where going crazy.. I laughed and then ended my live and saw my face and Joeys on tiktok room

Tiktokroom

Sophia Orlando just confessed that Joey birlem
Is het brother and that's why the b in sophiaborlando b is for birlem.. family first!!

Me and Joey said goodbye and I hugged my parents telling them to come and visit soon I told Joey I was going to la soon too.. I walked to my car and drive to the Orlando's house.. I saw like 10 different cars.. I walked in and saw everyone sitting on the chinch like everyone.. Anthony and avani where here.. josh and mason where here.. even lauren and Payton nessa was here hypehouse was here.. sway house was here.. jenzie and hannie and all ships where her all the kids where here Easton was her with his family and dogs.. the shock is still that Lauren was here "Lauren?" I said soft what made her look up at me.. she ran up to me and hugged me so tight.. "thank god ur okay!" She said.. "yea I am.." I said soft knowing that I will get a panic attack in 10 minutes if they asked me questions.. I then cried in her shoulder.. Mackenzie Carmen up to us and Lauren pulled away and Kenzie hugged me and then whispered to me "cry.. you don't have to explain urself.. I love you and I hope you know that.." I hugged her tighter and stopped crying.. she really stopped me from having a panic attack.. only Joey could and now she.. I whispered thank you and let go.. "so who's Joey birlem.." John said "my brother.." I said soft looking down he almost chocked "ur brother ?!" Lauren and Annie said standing up.. i nodded then Payton said "how you found out he was your brother?" I had tears in my eyes that's why I hated getting fame I hate attention.. why don't I just die..Lauren walked up to me and then said "don't kill urself.." she said looking in my eyes.. "w-wha-" I said but she cuts me off "your face expression is telling me ur thinking about dead.." I look at her.. how did she know.... I ran to my room and could hear Lauren screaming saying "she wanna kill herself!" I walked into my walk in closet and locked the door and grabbed my picture of Joey there was a secret door in my closet nobody knew but it brought me outside the house.. I was now walking outside.. I then saw Joey with a group of people he saw me and ran up to me and hugged me "ur okay?" He asked "kinda.. can I stay the night at the birlems?" He laughed saying "ur a birlem it's ur house.. we still have ur cute room.." I smiled and the group off people walked up to us and said "hi I'm lexi" I smiled and was about to say my name and then some little girl came running to me and said "omg Sophia Orlando can I take a picture with you?" I smiled and said "sure sweetie!!" Her mom took a picture of us and she hugged me and walked away with a smile "so ur Sophia Orlando and ur famous?" A boy said.. I nodded they started introducing themselves and we went to chick fila

Hours later

We were in my room with Joey alone he then said "where going to la tomorrow you should come too" I smiled and said "I don't have clothes.." he smiled and said "let's go shopping before we go!!" I smiled and we got to bed..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.7K 25
࿐ྂ。and that's what we were, a simple cliché! - mxmtoon! in which johnny orlando and mackenzie ziegler can't decide if they're...
177K 1.7K 23
Hi I'm Mackenzie Ziegler. At school I'm known as nerdy Ziegler but no one except a few people know who I really am. Kenzie Ziegler is a whole other p...
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...
719K 20K 61
❝You're just a stupid girl with a daddy kink.❞ © -kenziegler 2018 [✔️]