I hate and love you.

By Author-kun77

An izuocha fanfiction where Deku and Uraraka had a fight in kindergarten which led to something worse. But ma... More

Pre reading
Part 1: Hate
Part 2: More hate
Part 3:Study
Part 4: Fun
Part 5: Plan
Part 6:Date
Part 7: Why must we hate?
Part 8: Like a bitch.
Part 9: Winter break
Part 10: Invitation
Part 11:Do a little dance
Part 12: Make a little love
Part 13: Get down tonight
Bonus
Part 14: Fun fair
Part 15: Dining in
Part 16:Killing- I mean shopping spree
Part 17: School blues.
Part 18: Parenting
Part 19: Poor
Part 20: Babies
Part 21: Tell the world
Special chapter:tribute
Part 22:I'm coming home.
Part 23:Home
Part 24: Take me home
Part 25: I forgot to remember to remember
Part 26: Training
Part:27 Club
Part 28: Hate some more cause screw it.
Part 29: Save All might!
10k special
Part 30: New management
Part 31: Valentine's day scare
Part:32 First day
Part 33: Eri
Part 34: Parents
Part 35: Dodgeball
Part:36 Fight
Part 37: Questions
20k special
Chapter 38: See you later
Bonus
Part 39: Welcome back
Part 40: Death
Part 41: Studying time
30k special
Part 42: Results
40k special
Part 43: Toga
Part 44: Try not to kill.
50k special
Unfortunate news
Birthday special
Part 45: Saved
46: Prom
47: Graduation
48: Final
Bonus

Part 44: Todoroki

1.7K 37 53
By Author-kun77

What kind of other Animes would you like to see stories from?

"Momo? What do you mean it's Todoroki?" Asked Izuku.

" Well the thing is his dad basically disowned him a bit ago and he has been staying at my house for the time being. But his mom and siblings missed him so much that he decided to talk to his dad in hopes of getting back in the family" Said Momo.

" So what's the problem? " Asked Izuku.

" His dad agreed only on two conditions. One he would agree to take over his family business someday. And second.... He has to marry his dad's friends daughter" Said Momo with tears swelling up in her eyes.

"And you don't want that to happen right?" Asked Izuku to which Momo nodded in response.

" Wait why does Todorokis dad want him to marry his friends daughter?"Asked Izuku.

" Because the daughters dad is a big business man who owns a huge share of a famous shoe company. And it would help out Todoroki's fathers business if he had some family from that company. Plus he also wants then to merge together" Said Momo.

" I see but w-what am I supposed to do about it? " Asked Izuku.

" Well you are Todoroki's friend so I thought maybe that you could try to talk him out of it" Said Momo.

" Well I can at least talk to him" Want Izuku.

" That would really mean a lot to me Midoriya. Thank you so much" Said Momo.

" Anytime. Do you know where he is right now? " Asked Izuku.

" He just left school and is headed home. You can probably catch up to him" Said Momo.

" Alright im on it" Said Izuku.

He quickly ran out of the school and found Todoroki right outside the gates of the school.

"Todoroki!" Called out Izuku gaining Todoroki's attention.

"Hm? Midoriya what's up?" Asked Todoroki.

" Momo wanted me to try to talk to you about the situation with your dad" Said Izuku.

" I see.... " Said Todoroki.

" Is this what you want Todoroki?" Asked Izuku.

"I don't know... But it's either my family or my girlfr-ex girlfriend. I can't choose her over my family" Said Todoroki with a blank expression.

" But they are your family Todoroki! You should be allowed to have a choice! " Said Izuku.

" Midoriya. Have I ever invited you over before?" Asked Todoroki.

" No you actually haven't" Said Izuku.

" That's because my dad is a real prick. All he talks about is his business and he wants me to take over one day. All he cares about is money. " Said Todoroki.

" Have you at least met the daughter?"
Asked Izuku.

" Yes but I just can't love her though. I would really prefer Momo" Said Todoroki.

" Okay but how does she feel about this? " Asked Izuku.

"... I don't know. I never bothered to find out" Said Todoroki.

"Well maybe we can find a way to call off this arranged marriage. You should go see her and see how she feels. Maybe her dad will be more understanding" Said Izuku.

" Hmm that's not a had idea. I guess I will go and see" Said Todoroki.

" Good luck Todoroki. Let me know what happens and we will discuss what to do next" Said Izuku.

" Alright thanks Midoriya. I appreciate it" Said Todoroki.

" Of course. We are friends" Said Izuku.

They said there goodbyes and Todoroki was going to figure out how the girl felt about the marriage.

After getting some soba of course.

*1 hour later.

Todoroki rung the doorbell to the house. He waited a few seconds before someone finally answered.

"Oh Todoroki it's good to see you!" Said a girl.

"Hey Yua. Could I talk to you for a moment?" Asked Todoroki

Just so you know this is a original character.

"Of course please come inside" Said Yua inviting Todoroki inside.

"Is your dad here?" Asked Todoroki.

"No. He said he was going over to talk to your father actually" Said Yua pouring two cups of tea.

" About what? " Asked Todoroki.

"To talk some more about our marriage" Said Yua giving Todoroki a cup of oolong tea.

"I see" Said Todoroki.

"Are you here about that?" Asked Yua sitting down on a couch.

"Yes I am" Said Todoroki.

"I guess you don't want to get married is that right?" Said Yua.

" How did you know? " Asked Todoroki.

" Because I feel the exact same way. No offense Todoroki. It's just we barely know each other and I just don't feel any romantic feelings for you" Said Yua.

"Have you told your father that?" Asked Todoroki.

" No. " Said Yua.

" How come? The most logical thing to do would be to tell him that" Said Todoroki.

" Well to be honest I had planned to go through with it. I don't love you but I didn't want to upset my dad. Plus I honestly don't know anyone who would really want to marry me" Said Yua.

" Wouldn't you much rather have a choice though? " Asked Todoroki drinking his tea.

" Yes I would. And if you don't want to marry me either I guess I should tell my father that I don't want to" Said Yua.

" Sounds good" Said Todoroki finishing his tea.

"What about your father? Have you told him how you feel about it? " Asked Yua.

Todoroki put his cup on a nearby table before taking a deep breath.

"No... I'm actually being forced to go through with this. If I don't he will disown me and keep me from my family" Said Todoroki.

" I see. Maybe if I tell my dad and he agrees with me and we decide to break off the marriage then perhaps you won't be disowned" Said Yua taking Todoroki's cup and going to the kitchen then coming back.

"I would really appreciate that if you did that for me" Said Todoroki.

" Alright then. I will tell my daddy about it when he gets home later tonight" Said Yua.

" Can you also leave me saying anything about it out?" Asked Todoroki.

"Of course" Said Yua smiling at Todoroki.

" Anyway I should get going before my mom starts to wonder where I am" Said Todoroki getting up.

Yua walked him over to the door.

" You seem like a nice guy Todoroki. I would like to be friends someday" Said Yua.

" I think that would be alright" Said Todoroki.

They said goodbye and Todoroki went on his way.

' It's all up to you Yua ' Thought Todoroki as he walked home with his hands stuffed into his pockets.

He pulled out his phone and sent a text to Izuku

Todoroki: Hey Midoriya. She also didn't want to marry me. She is going to try to talk to her dad about it so we don't have to do anything else.

Izuku: Alright sounds good

Todoroki: Thanks for the help

Izuku: Anytime. We are friends after all.

* 5 hours later.

Todoroki was in his room currently reading a Tokyo ghoul manga.

"Shoto! Come down here!" Called out Enji, his dad.

" Coming! " Said Todoroki.

He left his Tokyo ghoul manga on his bed and opened his door.

The last thing he saw before blacking out was his dad's fist.

This story has probably about 5 chapters left...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1.5K 11
Deku is the #1 hero. He has fame and money, but he doesn't care much for either. He wants something more but doesn't know what. That is until he meet...
38.7K 889 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
38.6K 684 31
Selective members of class A gets invited to Shikoku island south of Japan. To focus on hero training by helping and protecting the islanders living...
202K 5.6K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...