Getting Married While Drunk!

By cheyenne16

After a wild night of dancing, drinking, hooking up, and reckless behavior. The next day Tues wakes up in a m... More

Ch:1 A Beautiful Lie
Ch:2 Dine n' Dash
Ch:3 Gas Station Freak Out
Ch:4 A Little Devil Just Like Me
Ch:5 Dinner with the In-laws
Ch:6 Infinity On High
Ch:7 An Unforgettable Party
Ch:8 3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge
Ch:9 Time to Ditch the Cops
Ch:10 Good Morning Revival
Ch:11 Daddy's Little Girl
Ch:12 Move Along
Chapter 13: The Carnival
Ch:14 Tell All Your Friends
Ch:15 An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 16: Brand New Eyes
Chapter 17: My Stupid Job
Chapter 18: A tricky Bet
Chapter 19: His Ex- Girlfriend
Chapter 20: Mine Is Yours
Chapter 21: A trip to the Hospital
Chapter 22: The Bowling Ally
Chapter 23: Food Fight!
Chapter 24: Rise & Fall, Rage & Grace
Chapter 25: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 26: Only by the Night
Chapter 27: Good & Bad News
Chapter 28: Winter Break part:1
Chapter 28: Winter Break part: 2
Chapter 29: A Thousand Miles
Ch:30 Dear Agony
Chapter 31: Can't stop, won't stop
Chapter 32: Secrets are Reveal
Chapter 33: Black Out!
Chapter 34: Just Breathe
Chapter 35: Reckless & Relentless
Chapter 36: Green with Envy
Chapter 37: New Surrender
Chapter 38: Over the Edge
Chapter 39: All the things I Regretted
Chapter 40: Here in Your Arm
Chapter 41: Dreaming Out Loud
Chapter 42: Welcome to My Life
Chapter 43: What Ever Happened?
Chapter 44: Famous Last Words
Chapter 45: My Cheating Ex-boyfriend
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:1
Chapter 46: The Trial of the Century part:2
Chapter 47: Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall
Chapter 48: Waiting for your Letter
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:1
Chapter 49: All Downhill from Here part:2
Chapter 50: Need You Now
Chapter 51: Guess who's back? Part:2
Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Chapter 51: Guess Who's Back? Part:1

1.2K 11 2
By cheyenne16

(Milo's Pov)

My mom opened the door to my room with a camera in her hand. "Ugh... please don't start taking pictures!" I said embarrassed.

She pouted and said "It's not every day my baby is graduating high school."

"I'm not a baby mom" I whined.

Tuesday snickered at me as my mom smiled. She nodded her head and said "You're right baby you're a grown up now."

"Mom you're doing it again" I said annoyed.

"Sorry... force of habit" she apologized.

I rolled my eyes and asked irritated "So can we go now?"

"Nope... not until you take a picture with Tuesday" she bargained.

"But only one picture" I emphasized.

"Okay Milo... wrap your arm around Tuesday's neck and both of you smile" she instructed.

I did what my mother said and she snapped the picture of us. "Can we go now since you have your picture" I asked impatiently.

"Nope! I have to take another one because it came out blurry" my mom reply.

I groaned and said "Fine but make it quick!"

She nodded her head and took another picture of Tuesday and I. She frowned and said "Milo you blinked."

"Oh well I don't care... Picture time is over" I said annoyed.

"Aww come on! One more picture please" she begged.

Tuesday shrugged and said "It wouldn't hurt to take another picture."

"I know but we're gonna be late for the ceremony" I reminded her.

"Who cares... Besides since when do I show up on time to anything" she reply.

I sighed and said in defeated "Okay we'll take one last picture but after that we're leaving."

My mom smiled and said gratefully "Thanks Tuesday."

"It's no problem! I know how Milo could be difficult sometime" she said chuckling.

"I'm still here you know" I said annoyed.

"You know I love you babe" she said honestly.

I smiled and kissed her cheek. I saw a flash went off and I asked "Did you just take a picture of us?"

My mom nodded her head and said "Yep and this one is definitely a keeper!"

"Really? Let me see" Tuesday asked.

My mom showed us the picture and I said "Ugh... I look so stupid."

She looked at me as if I'm crazy and gushed "What are you talking about? You guys look so adorable together."

"Well I hate it! Let's redo it" I told her.

"No way! Beside you guys are gonna miss the beginning of the ceremony" she said smirking.

"You did this on purpose! Didn't you?" I accused her.

"I don't know what you're talking about" my mom said confused.

"Yeah okay" I said sarcastically.

Tuesday laughed at us as my dad walked into the room. "Are you guys ready to go?" he inquired.

My mom nodded her head and said "let's go!"

~*~

When we walked into the arena my eyes widen at the number of people that filled the seats. I can't believe I'm gonna have to say my speech in front of this enormous crowd.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a small smile appeared across my face. "You look worried" Tuesday whispered.

I turned around to face her and lied "No I'm not."

She narrowed her eyes at me and I admitted "Okay fine... I'm a bit nervous."

Tuesday smiled and reassured me "You're gonna do fine!"

I rolled my eyes and said honestly "But you don't know that for sure! What if I screw up and everyone laughs at me?"

"If anybody tries to ruin your special moment I'll take care of them" she threateningly.

I sighed and asked "Why do you always resort to violence?"

Tuesday shrugged and pointed out "It worked with Ned."

"No it didn't! You got into trouble because he snitched on you for staring the food fight" I recalled.

 "Pfft... Like I'll let that bastard get away scott free!" she said sarcastically.

 I groaned and pleaded "Oh god... please don't tell me you got even with him again?"

 Tuesday looked at me innocently and said simply "Joey took care of Ned for me."

 "And how exactly did Joey took care of it?" I asked curiously.

 She smirked and said cleverly "I thought you didn't wanna know?"

 "I didn't, but now I have to know if I'm a accessory of a allege murder" I said seriously.

 Tuesday laughed and said calmly "Chillax we didn't kill Ned."

 "Yeah okay" I said sarcastically.

 She shakes her head at me and said "Come on! You better go on stage before they start without you."

 I panicked and said "But I'm not ready yet! Maybe I should go over my speech or change some-" Tuesday interrupted me by smashing her lips against mines.

All my thoughts melt away when I felt her tongue slither across my bottom lip. I slightly parted my mouth open and she took that opportunity to slid her tongue in.

I moaned in pleasure and tired to push her closer but she quickly pulled away. I groaned as Tuesday snickered at me.

"What was that kiss for?" I inquired.

"So you could shut up and stop panicking" she said honestly.

"Hey!" I said offended.

She smiled and said while holding my hand "but it was also for good luck."

 I grinned at her and said "Thanks!"

 "No problem hubby" she said smirking.

 "Milo Gray please report to the stage" the announcer called.

 "There're calling you" Tuesday said smiling.

 I sighed and said "I know."

 "Well go!" she said obviously.

  "Geez... okay" I muttered.

 I walked towards the stage and was greeted by principal Walsh. "Take a seat next to the vice principal" he instructed me.

"Okay" I said as I sat in the metal chair.

The vice principal smiled at me and said "After Mr. Walsh is finish the introduction and handing out diplomas that's your cue to give the speech."

 I nodded my head as principal Walsh begin the ceremony. To me the introduction was quicker than I expected but it literally took forever when it came to handing out everyone their diplomas.

Before I knew it the principal was calling my name to come to the microphone. I nervously got up and walked towards the podium. Mr. Walsh smiled and whispered good luck.

 Then he sat down in the chair I was sitting in. I turned to face the huge crowd and gulped. So many eyes were watching my every move.

 I cleared my throat and tried to talk but the words won't come out. Everyone started talking and I panicked. I knew I would've chock!

 I don't even know why I accepted being valedictorian in the first place. All of a sudden I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out of my pocket and saw it was a text message from Tuesday.

She wrote "Baby u can do this. After all u worked ur ass off 2 b come valedictorian! Show these ppl the speech ik u worked so hard on! U can do it:)"

I looked for Tuesday in the group of graduates and I saw her mouthed "Good luck."

I smiled and took a deep breath. I could do this! I practiced for hours and like Tuesday said it's time I show these people the speech I worked all month writing.

I gently tapped on the microphone and everyone quickly quite down. "It's incredible how we couldn't wait till we grow up when we were younger but now that we are...

I can't help but wish I was a kid waking up early to watch Sunday morning cartoon in my ninja turtle pj. Over the past four years of high school we formed unbreakable friendship, had differences with each other, and for some find love.

I can't speak for all of you but there isn't a moment I regret of it. These are the years we'll look back on when we get older to share with our children.

But now we must embark on our journey as we enter the world of adulthood. Some of us might attend college or other might go to a technical school.

But whether you choose one of these paths or not, it's up to you to create your own future. Ladies and gentlemen give a round of applause for Queens High school class of 2012!" I said smiling.

The sea of people roar with cheers and whistling. All at once we got up from our seats and threw our hats up in the air. I got off the stage to find Tuesday.

When I spotted her I hugged her tightly. "Thanks" I whispered in her ear.

"For what?" she inquired.

I let go of her and said "For being there when I needed you." She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I wrapped my arms around her and said "I think you miss."

Tuesday chucked at me and I kissed her passionately. She put her arms around my neck to push us closer together.

When we pulled apart I said "I love you."

"I lov-" she said but stopped.

"Tuesday?" I said confused.

She didn't utter a word but had a shock look on her face. "Are you okay?"

I asked worried. "No" she said slowly.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

Tuesday looked at me with pure anger and muttered "My mother is back...

A/N: I ended this chapter in a clift hanger but don't worry I'll upload soon(: Vote/Comment/Fan<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 611 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
16.9M 651K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
1.5M 62.9K 45
She walks in like the epitome of black girl luxury, but pain follows her. She covers it with bust-down jewelry and white roses. He's quiet, but his...
56.1K 1.4K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...