Heaven's Door *Castiel*

By myerssam2017

McKenna Winchester, she is the twin sister of Dean making her the oldest of the three. She went to hell inste... More

HEAVEN'S DOOR
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 8

45 1 1
By myerssam2017

        I glared at the demon in front of me, I was stuck to the chair, he simply sat there staring at me.

"Future girl, huh?" He questioned standing up and walking over to me. "I only know one thing that's got the juice to swing something like that. You must have friends in high places." He finally made his way over to me. "So, I killed your mommy? That's why you came all this way to see little ol' me?"

"Oh, I came here to kill you." I hiss at him.

"Hey. Wait a minute. If that slug marries your mommy, are you-- Are you one of my psychic kids?" He leaned in really close to smell me, I turned my face away from him. "No. Not you. Maybe you got a sis. Or a bro. That's terrific. That means it all worked out. After all, it's why I'm here."

"So that's what this is about-- These deals you're making. You don't want these people's souls." I say, I was trying to lean back in my chair to get away from him.

"No. I just want their children. I'm here to choose the perfect parents, like you mommy." I felt my eyebrow start twitching, he seemed to notice and let out a small chuckle.

"Why her? Why any of them?"

"Because they're strong. They're pure. They eat their Wheaties. My own little master race. They're ideal breeders." My face contorted in disgust. "Oh, get your mind out of the gutter. No one's breeding with me. Though Mary... Man, I'd like to make an exception. So far, she's my favorite." I strained against the chair as I stared at him with a glare. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Deanna, she was in the kitchen hiding, trying to make herself unknown.

"So, why make the deals?" I asked, trying to keep his attention on me.

"I need permission. I need to be invited into their houses. I know, I know-- the red tape will drive you nuts. But in 10 short years it'll all be worth it. 'Cause you know what I'm gonna do to your sibling? I'm gonna stand over their crib, and I'm gonna bleed into their mouth. Demon blood is better than Ovaltine, Vitamins, Minerals. It makes you big and strong!" He answered, my teeth gritted as he spoke.

"For what?" My voice came out as a growl and mean. "So they can lead your discount demon army? Is that your big plan?"

"Please. My endgames a hell of a lot bigger than that, kid."

"Endgame? What endgame?"

"Like I'm gonna tell you. Or those angels sitting on your shoulder. No. I'm gonna cover my tracks good." His eyes moved over to my shoulder as he pointed at me for a second.

"You can cover whatever the hell you want. I'm still gonna kill you." I say to him, my eyes never wavered from his eye contact.

"Right. Now, that's, what I'd like to see."

"Maybe not today. But you look into my eyes, you son of a bitch. 'Cause I'm the one that kills you." He stared into my eyes before a cheeky smile made its way to his face, before he started laughing.

"So, you're gonna save everybody. Is that right? Is that it? Well, I'll tell you one person that you're not gonna save." He pulled a knife out of his belt loop. "Your grandpappy." He winked before he shoved the knife into his stomach making me jump slightly.

"No!" Deanna yelled, she dove for the gun when the demon sent her flying across the room, she tumbled over the table and chairs. I struggled in the chair as I watched the demon walk towards her. Deanna tried to crawl away, when he got to her, the sound of bones snapping were heard. I struggled harder against the chair trying to break free, when I finally broke free I ran for the gun, I quickly cocked it and ran into the kitchen. When I arrived Deanna's lifeless body was there but the demon was not.

"Mary." I mumbled remembering she was supposed to be in the house. "Mary!" I ran to find her, but she wasn't anywhere in the house. The only thing I could think of doing is to look in dad's journal to see if I can find where she was. I drove as quickly as I could to get to where Mary was. When I pulled up I saw her kissing the demon, meaning she made the deal. I quickly got out of the car.

"No!" I pulled the gun out to get the shot, but before I could the demon released itself from Samuel, the black smoke shot out of his mouth. I looked at Mary, I bit my tongue as I watched my father come back to life in her lap. My jaw clicked when I heard the sound of wings and a hand wrapping around my shoulder. I looked back to see Castiel standing there, he had a look on his face that almost seemed sad as a sour look crossed mine. With that he took me back to my timeline.

      I gasped awake, I lifted my head and looked around, I was still in my shared bed with Dean, who still lied asleep. I looked over and saw Castiel standing there with a hard look on his face. I pushed the blanket off of me as I sat up.

"I couldn't stop any of it. She still made the deal." I say quietly. "She still died in the nursery, didn't she?"

"Don't be too hard on yourself. You couldn't have stopped it." Castiel said, I stared at him in disbelief before I started standing up.

"What?" I questioned after standing to my full height.

"Destiny can't be changed, McKenna. All roads lead to the same destination." Castiel turned his body to face me.

"Then why'd you send me back?"

"For the truth. Now you know everything we do."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I hissed, his eyes moved over to Sam's bed. I turned my head following his gaze, Sam's bed was completely empty, it hadn't even been touched. "Where's Sam?" I questioned looking back at the angel.

"We know what Azazel did to your brother. What we don't know is why-- What his endgame is. He went to great lengths to cover that up." Castiel said, avoiding my questions.

"Where's Sam?" I repeat with a little more urgency in my tone.

"425 Waterman." Castiel answered, I rounded the bed to get Dean up as quickly as possible. "Your brother is headed down a dangerous road, McKenna. And we're not sure where it leads. So stop it. Or we will." I looked over at him as he said the threat, my jaw clenched tightly, he fluttered away.

"Dean." I say shaking my brother. "Dean!" Dean shot awake. "Come on, we gotta go. Now! I'm driving." Dean quickly followed me out the door asking me questions. "Shut up! I'll answer them when we get there."

      Once we got to the place where Sam was, I watched through a window as he used his abilities to expel a demon out of a person. My jaw clenched as I watched, the girl that was in there was no doubt Ruby. Dean and I looked at each other, he didn't know that Sam was doing this. It was written across his face. We rounded the front and walked in, Sam's face held shock on it as I walked through the door with Dean close behind me.

"So... anything we want to tell us, Sam?" I questioned as I walked forward.

"McKenna, hold on, okay? Just let me-- " Sam started out.

"You gonna say, 'Let me explain'?" I questioned cutting him off. "You're gonna explain this?" I clicked my tongue. "How about this? Why don't you start with who she is and what the hell is she doing here?" All three of us look at the women, who I think might be Ruby.

"It's good to see you again, McKenna." She said. I licked my teeth as I stared at her.

"Ruby?" I questioned looking at Sam. Sam's face held the puppy dog look. I couldn't help but chuckle a little. I ran forward grabbing Ruby, pushing her back against the wall. I pulled out her knife.

"Don't!" Sam yelled he grabbed my arm, he successfully pulled it from my hand, I threw him against a different wall. I felt hands grab me and switch places as Ruby pushed me against the wall, hands around my throat. I stared down at her with a just as dark look that she was sending. She let go after a moment, we stared at each other. I chuckled a little as I looked at Sam.

"Well, aren't you an obedient little bitch?" The word hiss through my teeth, my eyes never wavering from hers.

"Ruby. Ruby... he's hurt. Go." Sam said, Ruby looked back and forth between me and my youngest brother before she turned to grab the man.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" Dean questioned. He knew not to get in my way, so he was mostly standing back and watching the whole thing unravel between the three of us.

"The E.R... Unless Princess over there wants to go another round." She said, I started walking forward when Sam stopped me. I gritted my teeth as we watched her leave. I quickly pushed Sam off of me, holding him at an arm's length away staring at him.

"McKenna." He said quietly as I stared at him. I pushed him away farther and started walking out, Dean followed behind me. "Dean! McKenna!" He called after us, I walked through the threshold of the doorway, Dean shut it behind us as we walked back to the Impala.

"McKenna..." Dean started out.

"Shut up." I muttered getting into the Impala. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. I just needed to think.

      The next day, I had finally gotten back to the motel that we were staying in, I walked in. I grabbed my bag and started to pack it, Sam was sitting at the small table while Dean was laying across the bed.

"McKenna, what are you doing?" Sam questioned. Sam had stood up, Dean watched from the bed quietly. "What, are you-- Are you leaving?"

"You don't need us. You and Ruby got to fight demons. Dean, pack your bag." I say, Dean got up and slowly started filling up his bag as well. I finished packing up my bag and began to head out.

"Hold on. McKenna, come on." Sam grabbed my arm, I whirled around and punched him across the face. When Sam turned to face me again, blood sat on his lip. "You satisfied?" My fist swung back punching him again. "I guess not."

"Do you even know how far off the reservation you've gone? How far from normal? From human?" I questioned.

"I'm just exorcising demons."

"With your mind!" I yelled, my voice came out loud and mean. "What else can you do?"

"I can send them back to hell. It only works with demons and that's it." I slowly nodded my head, my hand grabbed the front of his shirt pushing him back a little.

"What else can you do?!"

"I told you!"

"And I have every reason in the world to believe that." I hissed, I walked back over to my bag that I dropped on the floor.

"Look, I should have said something. I'm sorry, McKenna. I am. But try to see the other side here." Sam begged.

"The other side?!" I yelled at him.

"I'm pulling demons out of innocent people." Sam said, trying to persuade me to see his side of things

"Use the knife!" I screamed at him.

"The knife kills the victim! What I do, most of them survive!" I stared at him in disbelief. "Look, I've saved more people in the last five months than we saved in a year."

"That what Ruby wants you to think? Huh? Kind of like the way she tricked you into using your powers? Slippery slope, brother. Just wait and see. Because it's gonna get darker and darker, and God knows where it ends." I say to him in a calm voice.

"I'm not gonna let it go too far." Sam says, I scoff rolling my eyes, I looked away making eye contact with Dean for a second, before I turned my head, I swung my arm at the lamp next to us, it crashed into the wall behind me.

"It's already gone too far, Sam. If I didn't know you... I would want to hunt you. And so would other hunters." Tears formed in his eyes, he couldn't look at me anymore, neither could Dean.

"You were gone. I was here. We were here. We had to keep on fighting without you. And what I'm doing... It works." I took a breath and nodded my head, I looked over at Dean who was looking at the ground, his eyes slowly met mine.

"Well, tell me. If it's so terrific.... Then why'd you lie about it to me?" I looked back up to my youngest brother, he looked away from me after I asked that question. "Why did an angel tell me to stop you?" He looked back up at me after I asked that.

"What?"

"Cas said that if I don't stop you, he will." I watched as his jaw flexed slightly. "See, what that means, Sam-- That means that God doesn't want you doing this. So, are you just gonna stand there and tell me that everything is all good?" My eyes started to water as I stared up at him. His eyes started to water as well. His cellphone starts to ring, I swallow hard and remove my eyes from him to look at Dean whose eyes are also watering.

"Hello?" Sam had answered his phone. "Hey, Travis. Yeah, hey." Sam wiped his eyes with his fingers looking at the ground. "Uh... It's good to hear your voice, too, yeah. Um, look, it's not a really good time right now." Sam paused to listen to what Travis had to say. "Yeah, okay. Uh, well, just give me the details, and, uh--" I watched as Sam turned to write something down. "Carthage, Missouri. Looking for Jack Montgomery." Sam hung up the phone soon after. Sam turned back to me, I quickly averted my gaze somewhere else, wiping my face clear of the tears that have fallen on to my face.

"J-just get packed up, I'll meet you guys outside." I muttered. I picked up my bag and walked outside, I placed my back in the Impala. I leaned against the hood, wiping my face clear of any tears that have fallen and that are continuing to fall. Fluttering wings sounded around me, I didn't even look up from the ground. "Go away, Castiel. I don't want to talk, I don't need to talk."

"Then just listen. You did good, you got him to listen to you, and we will see what he does with this new information." Castiel said.

"What? Am I just your little messenger now?! I was so close to absolutely beating the utter shit out of my brother! That's me doing good?! Are all angels this insane?!" I yelled at him, next thing I know, I'm pushed back into the hood of the Impala, his hand, at the base of my neck keeping me in place.

"Watch your tone. This is your final warning." He hissed, I struggled against him trying to get him off of me.

"Or what? You'll send me back off to hell again?" I hissed. "Last time I checked, the big man upstairs wanted me here. So I'm pretty sure he'd have your ass on a silver platter before you even had the chance to do it." His jaw flexed as he ground his teeth, with the flutter of his wings he was gone. I sat up fully.

"Ken? You okay?" I heard Dean question. I looked back to see Sam and Dean standing there with confused faces.

"I'm fine. Let's go." I grumbled getting into the Impala without another word. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5K 32
Highest Rankings: #1 in Angels #1 in Sam Winchester #1 in Dean Winchester #1 in Nephilim #2 in Supernatural #2 in Heaven #4 in Winchester ~~~ ...
507K 17.6K 76
Simplicity never existed in the life of a hunter. Monsters, death and hunts were what these people were used to. But the Winchesters were a different...
14.2K 620 40
DeanxOC [AU] ~intense love story, enemies to lovers, forced proximity, trauma~ Dean is devastated, questioning himself and the whole world. When Sam...
22.4K 418 38
4 Archangels Siblings with one father God, their names in age order are Micheal, Lucifer, Gabriel and Emilia. All were happy until humans were create...