Twisted I Am

Door Crazy-house

Winter is not normal like the other kids. Winter doesn't like to be touched. Winter finds pleasure in things... Meer

1.
2.
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29

Welp

316 17 13
Door Crazy-house

This story was pretty fun to make! 

I wanted to answer anything I still didn't make clear to you guys!
.
.
.
.
.

Q-Who broke into winters home?
A-Kevin did. He wanted to find any hidden information he could about the strange boy next door that was always alone. (Even if he was a man of the law he often did stupid things.) The police data base gave no real information on Winter and he found it strange.

Q-Why was there no naughty in the book near the end?
A-I felt weird writing about a newly turned 18yr and 20yr sex life. In my head my evil lil winter was still a baby LMAO.

Q-Was the police ever close to catching Winter?
A-No. Since he was so careful of his work it was rare they found anything, only once or twice did they find his shoe size footprint.

Q-Why was winter so emotional?
A-He was actually denied affection and love from a very young age. Once he felt Kevin giving it before taking it away in even the smallest form it made him panic. Either he had it or no one would.

Q-Did Smoky go fast?
A- Yes. She did pass quickly after getting shot near her heart by Dean. I LOVE animals so I was angry at myself for killing her off. Boooo me.

Q-What happened to the gym teacher Mr.Sam?
A-The two students that found the crime happening testified against him of what they saw and he got sent to a very dark prison for years to come.

Q-How fast did this all happen in the story world?
A-Truthfully this story happened in a short time frame of about 2 months give or take. Crazy world.

Q-Will there be a part 2?
A-Not likely since I suck at keeping up with pt.2 stories. I always want to just start another new one right away. 

Q-What happened to Drake? 
A-If you care....he went back to school and lived a shitty life with a crocked nose. 

Q-Did Kevin ever notice his missing gun?
A-Yes. It was his weapon even when off duty. 

Q-Did Kevin actually end up arresting Winter?
A-.......Yes he did. He locked him up and threw him behind bars. NOW if Winter stayed there long or not, is a secret.   

Q-Was what they had even real love?
A- Thats for you guys to decide.

Well guys that's all for now! If you have any more questions feel free to post them and I'll get to them when I can. I hope you guys liked the book and VOTE on it. This book was impaired by my friend who loves twisted killer love stories. 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

22.9K 1.5K 37
L'aire's always been different than his family, and they have done all they could to make sure he felt welcome and accepted in their home to an extre...
86K 2.2K 82
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...
Roommate Door Diana

Mysterie / Thriller

17.3K 1.1K 33
Jackson lives in a small town of Montrose his whole life. After several bodies are found in the area, the police come to a conclusion that a serial k...
55.8K 2.6K 34
It's been three years since Cody Winters moved on with his life. He starts his life as a police officer in the big city of New York to be like his fa...