Accepting: Hidden Self

Par PercivalNightshade

A story of San trying coming to terms with who he is and who his family is, while trying to realize that he c... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 5

189 16 1
Par PercivalNightshade

        AN/ I am hoping to keep this pace up, but if not I am still trying. Thank you for the views X3

         After getting back I notice Wooyoung going to his room, and I go to mine so I can get ready for bed, like everyone else. I get everything ready and sit on the bed holding Shiber close to me.

         "Are you going to try to sleep with just the plush for tonight, Master?" Lily asks me as she sits in front of me. I look over to see Yunho, already passed out, in bed.

         "I am going to at least try, but I want you to be close in case I need you to wake me, or calm me." I sigh, laying down on my bed to curl up around Shiber, hoping for a good night's rest.

         "Yes master." she says as she lays by my head.

                                                                              :@:

         My night is no walk in the park, I am getting woken up by Lily every couple hours. I decide to get up when she wakes me again. Shiber helps, but not as much as I hoped he would. I set him down on the bed and gather my things for my morning routine.

         I am awake way before everyone else, so I decide to sit and meditate with Salem on the couch. He talks to me about how to let my magic flow along with what spells I could cast without words. Most spells needed a small word or phrase to activate, but he shows me how to use them wordlessly.

         "Good San, now try thinking of how the water extends through you." he says as I cast a spell trying to make a small amount of water go from one hand to the other. As I am concentrating on it, I hear somebody waking up which causes me to drop the water on the floor.

         "Dammit," I growl at myself and go to clean it up. I calm my mind and hold my hands over the water, willing it to evaporate.

         "Nice work kid." Salem says proudly. I smile and go back to the couch.

         My nights seem to continue like this for a while. Little or no sleep, and ending on the couch staying up practicing with Salem. He helps, chiming in from time to time with advice on how to cast a spell, or easier ways to think about a spell.

                                                                           :@:

                                                               One week later

                                                                   Wooyoung

         I've been noticing San seems to be going back to his old habits. He seems to be the first wake, and also first to leave the house for workouts. His dark circles are slowly coming back too. It hurts seeing him smile as though nothing is wrong, despite it being very obvious to me that there is something going on.

         "Have you been sleeping well?" I ask him after we get to KQ so we can go workout. He looks over at me with eyes that make me want to cry, he looks like he hasn't slept a wink.

         "I'm fine, Lily is helping me." he says with his sweet dimpled smile. He says this, but his eyes are almost screaming for help. I nod as we go inside, but can't help but think about what he said to me that morning when I stayed with him.

        "Thank you. I don't remember the last time I got such sound sleep." he said.

         "Does that mean that he needs to stay with someone?" I think to myself as we get inside. We sit down and have a pre-workout snack. He seems slightly sluggish as he eats.

         "Uhm, San. Are you sure you're okay?" I ask.

                                                                             :@:

                                                                            San

         As I hear him ask again if I'm okay, I put my spoon down. I can't think straight any more. All I want to do is sleep, but Shiber isn't helping, and the only thing Rose and Lily can do now is wake me up. They aren't able to calm me in the nightmares anymore, and that is scaring me almost as much as the nightmares.

         I look to Wooyoung and sigh, if I tell him, I'm a burden, and I don't want to hold onto another member. I pick up my spoon to finish eating and give another deep sigh as my answer. I knew I couldn't hide it from him, he is my closest friend in the group.

         When I am done with my food I go to the workout room and we stay there for a few hours doing various things. I watch Woo from time to time and he seems to be having a rough time, but shoos me away any time i go over to help. Sighing I go to do my pull ups, and soon catch a glimpse of him staring at me. I figure he is just watching to make sure I don't hurt myself so I don't think much of it.

         After working out we get in the van and head back home. I am so tired as I watch the scenery go past that I don't realize Rose is now laying on me. I go to shift my weight and she grunts.

         "R.. Rose? Why are you here?" I ask in shock.

         "I, uhm, Master I think your aunt is going to be at home soon..." she says, not really looking at me.

         "What did you do?!" I ask her growling, not caring that Wooyoung is now staring at me with a strange look.

         "I told your aunt that you were having trouble sleeping, I don't think she will be by tonight though." she says while I pull her muzzle up to my eyeline. I groan and look back out the window, she was never the type to come late.

         "Uhm, Sannie? Who is Rose?" I hear Woo ask me. I sigh, realizing what I had done. I shake my head and slouch into my seat. I am done with today, all I want is sleep.

                                                                        :@:

                                                                 Wooyoung

         San looks so upset and hearing what he was saying, he isn't happy. He seems to grab someone on his lap, and the way he asks what they did... I almost melt at that voice, but remember something.

         He said Rose, not Lily. I think as I look at him.

         "Who is Rose?" I ask. He groans and looks out the window. I let it be, but I can see how tired he is.

         The ride home is long and I feel his hand touch mine, I almost pull away until I see him quietly drift off into a nap. I smile, happy to see him get at least a little sleep.

         When we pull into the driveway I touch his shoulder which startles him awake. He blushes lightly and pulls his hand back.

         "Thank you, and sorry." he says in his deep morning voice. I giggle and we get out saying our thanks to the driver.

         "Come on, let's get you to bed." I say grabbing his wrist pulling him into the house. He doesn't really fight back surprisingly enough.

         He follows as I take him through our empty home, none of the guys seems to be here. I tell him to get a shower and get ready for bed, which he complies with, albeit very slowly. I go to my room and grab my clothes.

         "Shower is all yours Woo!" I hear San call from the living room. I run to get my shower, trying to rush. When I'm done I take my pillow from my room and head to San's. I enter his room and he is sitting on his bed and staring at Shiber.

         "Sannie," I whine, "Why aren't you sleeping?" He just stares at me, his eyes seem like they are pleading for me to help him. I sigh and go over to him. I push him and he looks confused at me.

         "What?" he asks me.

         "Lay down, and move over." I tell him. He does as I say and I lay down next to him. I curl into his chest and put his arms around me. "You said this helped last time, so let's try this." I say into his chest. He sighs and pulls me in tighter. I blush as I remember how hot he looked during his workout and bury my face into his chest.

                                                                           :@:

                                                                           San

         I don't know what to do when Woo whines at me, but when he tells me to lay down and move over I do as asked. I wasn't expecting him to lay down with me, let alone make me wrap my arms around him.

         He was right, the last time I slept a full night was when I held him, and I missed it. I sigh with relief and pull him in closer to me. I could feel him bury his face further into my chest and it made me smile even blush a bit. I couldn't help but feel at peace when he was in my arms. I fall asleep easily with him in my arms, and have a calm night, at least for now.

AN/ this has been so fun to write!! I hope people will see it X3 keep safe everyone!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

98.9K 6.9K 73
"What's so funny?" His brother asked. "Nothing, I just had the craziest dream last night," San replied. "Oh? And what was it about?" "You fell in...
15.8K 847 37
All Wooyoung wanted was to get out of this lousy old town, escaping the problems that lie within it. When he finally got the chance though, things to...
76.8K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...
6.9K 358 16
Seongjoong Vampire AU After the traumatic experiences during the past months, Hongjoong is still experiencing the affects. As he managed to return to...