An Accidental Marriage

By nagalaxmin

Dhruv Raj is 27 year's old, handsome and successful business man. He is known by his arrogance. He loves his... More

Author's Note
Info of Nithya
Info of Dhruv
Going to party
Going to party2
c
Sorry
In his office
Laughing
Wetting Bed
Tit For Tat
Accidental Marriage
Crying Her Life Out
Plan Failed
Wifey
Caring Husband
Awkward
Marrying Her Again
Missing
Gift
Little Intimate
Ice-cream
Ex girlfriend 2
I Love You
Love
Black Saree
You are the reason for my smile
Jealousy
Guests
Pregnant
Our Last Kiss
changed cover
Miscarriage
coma
She Is Back
Discharge
Kidnapped
Perk's Of Being Rich
Second Honeymoon
Date
Party
Diabetes
Twins
Baby shower
It's Show Time
Prince and Princess
His Revenge
Epilogue
Not An Update
New story
New cover
new book
Released
Rishi story
kongfu Book link
update

Ex girlfriend

21.5K 745 18
By nagalaxmin

Nithya's Pov..............

When i wake up Dhruv was again not beside me. I sat on bed rubbing my eyes and I heard a chuckle and I know whose it was.

"Good morning, hubby." I said, he is already in his black jeans and blue shirt. He leaned on door frame, by crossing his hands in front of his chest. He is looking handsome as always, I smiled. Dhruv came to me and seated beside me.

"Good morning, baby." He said and kissed on my forehead. I smiled, hugged him by his neck and buried my face on his crook of neck. I inhaled his colonge, I really like his colonge. He hugged me back by my waist.

"You smell good, I like it. Hubby."

"Go and take a shower we have to go outside." He said pulled me towards bathroom, I went inside bathroom and completed my morning routine and took a long shower. I wear ripped jeans and orange top, it was my first to wearing jeans and I'm hell nervous about it. Dhruv forced me to buy it yesterday, telling me that this is paris. So I don't have an option he is so stubborn, I rejected it but finally he won. I just put a lipgloss and kajal that's it, I saw my reflection in mirror. I satisfied with myself, I really look beautiful in this jeans, I smiled and made my way towards living room.

"You are stunning, baby." Dhruv said and lightly pecked on my lips. He held my hand and pulled me outside.

We had our breakfast, and Dhruv took me to Louvre museum. It was just breath taking, I liked all paintings there, they are so innovative. We spend all day only looking at paintings. Dhruv wants to go but I said I want to see each painting. So he stayed beside me, I smiled inwardly seeing his care for me. He is really good to me, he never complaint anything about me. I'm slowly falling in love with him, there was constant smile on my face.

We had dinner in suite, and I got up to sleep because I'm hell tired. But suddenly Dhruv said

"Want to have a walk to Eiffel tower." My eyes gone wide by listening to him. How much I wished to I only knows that, with full of excitement I hugged him and lightly pecked on his lips.

"I love to." I said and pulled him towards outside. He chuckled and we are now outside our hotel. Actually our hotel is near Eiffel tower, I can see it from our window also. Now we are at foot of Eiffel tower which is glowing in all his glory.

"Wow"I can firm only one word looking at most beautiful thing. Now I can completely understand why everyone wants to look at it.

Dhruv hugged me from behind and placed his head on crook of my neck. I leaned on him more. I kept staring at it, after sometime Dhruv pulled me and we started walking on road beside Eiffel tower. Soon my eyes caught ice-cream shop, I excitedly shouted.

"Hubby, ice-cream." I said and pointed my finger to ice-cream shop. Dhruv shook his head and chuckled lightly. I pull him and Dhruv buy me a chocolate cone. He paid for it, I was enjoying while eating Ice-cream. I moaned when I took first bite, and I can feel Dhruv glared at me. Really what is wrong with me moaning for him, I thought and shook my head. I eat Ice-cream completely and looked at dhruv, he is looking at me with full of adoration in his eyes.

"What happened?" I asked him he placed his hand on my head, rubbed it and my hairs are now become Messy.

"Nothing, let's go." He said and we went to hotel.

We changed in to comfortable clothes and slept while hugging eachother.

We spent this week exploring whole paris, and now we are getting ready to go out but I don't know where. I wear yellow colour skirt and white colour top, I saw my reflection in mirror, I got satisfied and i went outside. Dhruv was waiting for me in living room.

Dhruv's pov............

I want to take Nithya for shopping today and I know if she knows that she will reject it. So that's the reason I didn't said anything to her, Nithya came to me I smiled to her and she smiled. I took her hand and kissed on her forehead.

"Let's go" I said and pulled her but she stood there.

"Wait, but where?" She asked.

"You will know when we get there." I said and pulled her outside.

We had our breakfast, I took her to a shopping mall. We entered in shopping mall, and headed towards boutique.

"Why are we here?" Nithya asked me again, I just smiled to her. She is so impatient, she look like annoyed.

"Wait, you will know" she rolled her eyes and shook her head. She just now rolled her eyes to me, no one dare to do that in front of me. Well she is an exception, she can roll her eyes, she can pull my cheeks, she can feed me her favourite ice-cream after listening to my so many protests, she can make fun of me, well there is a lot of things she can do with me while others cannot even dare to think of doing it with me. And to be frank I don't even get angry about that, I never get angry about her. She brings smile to my face, at all times.

"What are we doing here?" Nithya asked me. We are now standing in boutique, a sales girl came to us and bowed in front of us.

"How can I help you, sir" she asked me and smiled seductively, she kept her loose strand behind her ear shyly. These girls will never change, they always wants to seduce rich boys I thought. Suddenly Nithya hugged my hand and pulled me towards her. Ahaaaa jealousy okay, I smiled inwardly.

"Can you give us a minute, I want to talk to my 'husband'." She deliberately highlighted husband, my wife is jealous and she is looking so cute. Sales girl went from there.

"What is wrong with her, she is looking like she wants to eat you." Nithya said I smiled to her.

"Really" I said I likes to play with her. She looked at me and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Don't act like you didn't noticed it." She narrowed her eyes to me, I smiled and pulled her to me.

"Are you jealous, baby."

"No"

"Are you sure." I smirked.

"Yes."

"Just let it go, but tell me. Why are we here?" She changed topic.

"I want to buy you some new dresses." I said.

"No, I don't want. You already filled my wardrobe with different types of dresses. I haven't even wear all those dresses, so no." She said firmly, I took her hand in mine.

"No, hubby I don't want to listen to your excuses let's go from here." Before I could say something she said and started to pull me outside. I know how stubborn my wife is, and I know if I tell her some reasonable reason she will understand me. I pulled her back now she is facing me.

"Baby, listen to me once. Now you are married with me, so you have to attend parties with me. And you are my wife, I don't want someone to point out to you. So, we have to buy you a lot of dresses that to designer pieces. Or else you don't want to accompany me to parties." I said, she started thinking. After some time she looked at me.

"Okay then." She said I smiled and pulled her.

I selected some dresses for her, I handed it to sales girl.

"Go and try these dresses." I said to Nithya, and looked at sales girl "help her." I said in cold tone.

They went to changing room, I strolled throughout shop looking for some more dresses for my cutie. Nithya came outside wearing dresses, I selected before. She look like exhausted, I remember she doesn't like shopping. How could a girl doesn't like shopping, I thought and chuckled.

"I'm tired now, I can't change again." She said coming out from changing room.

"There is only one dress, go and change." I said and she glared at me but went in changing room. I shook my head and smiled. How silly is she, other girls wants gift, and a lot of things. But my Nithya is different from others, I like her so much.

"Dhruv!" Someone said from my back, and I know whose voice is this. My back stiffened, I closed my eyes to control my anger. I turned and right know she is standing in front of me, my ex girlfriend Aisha.

"What a surprise, we met again. How are you?" Aisha asked me, she was with Joseph. She left me for him, no no not actually for him for his money. She leaned on him more smiling towards me. She may be thinking I was effected by there intimacy, but no way I'm not effected at all. To be frankly I'm not effected by seeing them or I'm not even angry about her. I smiled towards her and extended my hand to shake.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I said and I saw her expression change. From happy face to confused look. I smirked, may be she didn't think that I can be happy. You are wrong Aisha I'm more than happy with my wife, She shook my hand.

"Good, well meet him. He is Joseph, My boyfriend and one of the most successful business man." She said proudly, I smiled she doesn't even know about my business. If she knows that I'm more successful than her boyfriend, not only in business but also in money. What would be her next move, may be she would like to come back to me. Thinking about it I smirked.

Why would I love her, she is not my type. But why I loved her? She is so selfish and on other side my cute wife she is perfect. I really have to thank Aisha for leaving me, so that I meet Nithya. I married her, maybe our marriage is not out of love but I know she is perfect for me. She cares for me, she respects our relationship. I hurt her so many times but she always forgive me. Thinking about my wife my lips automatically form a smile.

"I heard that you become a billionaire now, I wish if you are a billionaire when we are in a relationship. I would never leave you, it's sad." She said and pouted. See I'm right, what a bitch. Thank God she left me, otherwise I would ruin my life and regret my life for loving her. I feel disgusting while she talking to me, why shouldn't I saw this nature of her. Thanks God for allowing Nithya in my life, now I will cherish her and love her to end of my life.

"I even heard that you are married, how funny. I know you love me so much, how could you marry someone. I know you never get over me, " She said and smirked to me.

"Wow, sexy..." Before I say something Joseph said this watching behind me. I narrowed my eyes and turned to my back. There my wife is standing looking so sexy, I was shocked. She is wearing navy blue colour dress which reached to her knees, it is sleeve less and it showed her every curve, it has a v cut neck showing some cleavage. I gulped watching her, and I can see she is uncomfortable in that dress. I walked and stood before her, she looked at me shyly. I kissed on her forehead and took her hand in mine.

"You are looking sexy, baby." I said and she blushed. She is looking cute when she blushing, god only knows how much I controlled to not kiss her. Because she is already uncomfortable in that dress, so I just controlled myself.

"I'll go and change." She said and ran from there,I smiled. How childish my wife is I thought and grinned. Nithya came back to me, I held her hand and pulled her in front of Aisha.

"You heard it right, I'm married. And she is my wife, Mrs Nithya Dhruv Raj." I said very proudly, and Aisha face expression changed happy to sorrow. Really what she think of me, I'll never move on from her. No way, well to be honest if it's not for Nithya I wouldn't move on. She came in to my life, she changed me.

"Great, Nithya right." Aisha asked and Nithya nodded her head.

"I'm Aisha, your husband's ex girlfriend." She said and extended her hand to Nithya to shake. But Nithya didn't she looked shocked.

OOO shit I forgot to tell Nithya about Aisha. What will she think of her, she looked hurt. She stood there like a statue. What she think about me, a lier or she wouldn't think that I betrayed her. What if she thinks I betrayed her, then what she will do. Did she leave me, abandoned me. No I can't leave her, I can't live if she leave me. No god please don't do this please. I was continuously praying to God.

Author's Note.......

So what do you think about Aisha. Does Nithya misunderstand Dhruv or what.

Tell me by your comments. And please comment me. I'm waiting for it.

Love you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 2.2K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
871K 47.5K 39
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indian on 12/01/21 # 1 in india on 8/3/21 #1 in Family on 11/7/21 #1 in husbandandwife on 9/9/21 Two people who had no choice but...
578K 51.6K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
106K 4.5K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...