JILY - AN UNEXPECTED RETURN

By the_maniacaldesigner

Set from the third task of the Goblet of Fire, Read more to know how Harry reacts to seeing his family back f... More

An Author's Pre - Story Note
1. The Crossroad
2. The Sight
3. The Announcement
4. The Reveal
5. The Revival
6. The Awakening
7. The Meet
8. Another Prophecy
9. Returns
10. Reactions
11. Bashing 1 - The Dursleys
12. Bashing 2 - Albus Dumbledore
13. Dumbledore's Downfall
14. The Trial
15. The Verdict
16. Finally
17. The Tour - 1
18. The Tour - 2
19. The Tour - 3
20. The Shopping Trip - 1
21. The Shopping Trip - 2
22. The Shopping Trip - 3
24. The Surprise
25. The Quidditch Match - 2
26. The Quidditch Match - 3
27. The Quidditch Match - 4
28. Bashing 3 - Snape
29. Turning 15 - 1
30. Turning 15 - 2
31. Turning 15 - 3
32. The Idea
33. The Tests
34. Back to School
35. The Train Ride
36. The Opening Feast
37. The Timetable
38. The Discussion
39. The Blood Quill - 1
40. The Blood Quill - 2
41. The Blood Quill - 3
42. The Blood Quill - 4
43. Coming Back
44. The First Meet - 1
45. The First Meet - 2
46. The First Meet - 3
47. The Letter
48. A Date and Hogsmeade
49. Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
50. Pranks and Presents - 1
51. Pranks and Presents - 2
52. Pranks and Presents - 3
53. Mistletoe - 1
54. Mistletoe - 2
55. The Last DA Meeting - 1
56. The Last DA Meeting - 2
57. Career Advice
58. OWLs - 1
59. OWLs - 2
60. OWLs - 3
61. OWLs - 4
62. OWLs - 5
63. The Dating and Shopping Spree
64. Father & Son Bonding Time - 1
65. Father & Son Bonding Time - 2
66. Turning 16
67. The Results
68. Book Lists
69. Diagon Alley
70. Animagus Form
71. Full Moon Endeavours - 1
72. Full Moon Endeavours - 2
73. Full Moon Endeavours - 3
74. Friends Time
75. Back to School - 1
76. Back to School - 2
77. The DA Announcement
78. The Warning
79. The Brewing Session - 1
80. The Brewing Session - 2
81. The Attack and A Take Away
82. Situations
83. The Torture
84. Saving Him - 1
85. Saving Him - 2
86. Introductions
87. The Surprising News
88. Teaching them Quidditch
89. The News
90. The Return Back to Hogwarts
91. The Attack - 1
92. The Attack - 2
93. The Award
94. Epilogue
The Author's Goodbye Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE

23. The Quidditch Match - 1

2.5K 50 8
By the_maniacaldesigner

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS
James and Harry discuss about the quidditch match and floo call their friends to call them over to the manor for a friendly quidditch match.
________________________________________

At the Burrow
Ron, Ginny, Fred and George were sitting on the couch, talking about quidditch when Harry floo called. "Hey Harry! I didn't see you since we came back home from school with our uncles, you know." Chirruped Fred.

"Yes Freddie! I wanted to invite you over to my house. My dad and I have a quidditch match planned the day after tomorrow after breakfast. I wanted to invite you guys over so that we can plan something." Said Harry as he smiled. "Sure Har. Give me a minute. I'll ask Mum." Replied George to Harry's invitation.

"Ask me what?" Asked Molly as she came in when she had heard voices. "Oh, there you are mum! Harry has floo called right now and asked if we could go over to his home." Ron replied his answer to his mother's question. "Hello there Mrs. Weasley. I was wondering if all of you could come over. Mum and Gran don't have any problems with all of you coming over."

"Hello Harry dear! You sure about this?" Asked Molly. "Yes absolutely! Mum and Gran are waiting to meet you all. And one more thing, dad asked me to tell your brothers to come over as well. We're having a friendly quidditch match. It's actually a challenge between me and him. And I would love to have you and Mr. Weasley come over as well."

"Sure, we'll be coming over. And I'll convey the message to my brothers. When have you planned the match?" Asked Molly. "It's the day after tomorrow. But I'll be calling Ron, Ginny, Fred and George over tomorrow for some planning." Harry replied. "Oh, Fred and George! Can you please help me with something?"

"Sure Harry. What is it that our little brother wants?" Spoke the twins. "Would you mind calling Alicia, Angelina and Katie? Tell them that we're having a friendly quidditch match at my place. And I do want to have them here. I'll give you guys the details of the team once everyone comes over. Yeah?" "Ok. We'll do it. Can we get Lee over too?" They asked "Sure, you can." was the reply.

They then talked about random stuff before calling it a night and went back to the sitting room. Harry noticed that James wasn't there. "Where's dad?" he asked. "Your dad's gone to call the rest of his team. Did you tell the Weasleys to come over the day after tomorrow?" Asked Gran. "Yes Gran. They're all coming over. And a few of my friends will come over after lunch tomorrow as we want to practice." Replied Harry.

"Papa, can we go for a fly tomorrow after breakfast?" His grandfather replied "Sure we'll go. I'm waiting to show you something that you might not have tried before. And they're in the grounds near the quidditch pitch. We'll fly down to that place, okay?" "Okay. But what is it? Asked Harry. "You'll find out tomorrow morning." Papa said firmly "But -" he started but was cut off by his grandfather "tomorrow." "Fine" Harry huffed and retired to his room as he wanted to get up early the next morning.
________________________________________

A/N:
Thank you guys for the 500 reads. I know that it's a bit later than the actual time. But thank you so much for supporting me and this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 25 10
Everyone in the wizarding world knows the story of the Potter's. James Potter who died that faithful night in 1981, Stephanie Potter who lived at the...
2.5M 79.1K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
11.1K 236 37
"Severus Snape hasn't always been the best man. But when it matters most, he undergoes a treacherous journey that no one has done before- bringing th...
123 19 10
On the night of October 31, 1981, Lord Voldemort spares Lily Potter's life, but fails to kill young Harry. Become a widow, Lily is forced to hide wit...