The End |tk| ✔︎

By KSSwriting

"You can't keep playing with my emotions Jungkook. I'm not some toy you can mess with and then abandon, okay... More

Introduction!
The Beginning of the End
Ceremony of Sins
End All Be All
Break Him
And as it Begins, it Ends
Begin
Beautiful
Messy
Rules
IM BACK
Defiance
"Closet"
Guilt
Cracked
Walls
Awkward
Understanding
The Past
Progress?
Moment
Bonding
What?
Attacks
Doubt
Destroyed
Disorders
Reconciliation
Riot
Problems
Ambush
Falling
Determination
Lust
Light
The End
My Other Works
Bonus Chapter #1
NUMBER 1 IN VKOOK?!
Q&A
Q&A- Answers
Bonus Chapter #2
Author Face Reveal and Q&A

Punishment

17.2K 995 534
By KSSwriting

"You locked me... in a bathroom... for hours.." Jungkook prepares the lengthy lecture the other will be received when he's let out.

He pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he rests his head against the wall, resting his elbows on his knees as he sits on the floor.

And Jungkooks time to shine seems to come, much later than he hoped, as the bathroom door is flung open, crashing noisily against the wall as a breathless Taehyung appears.

Jungkook gets to his feet as soon as he hears this.

He raises his index finger to point at the boy, opening his mouth to yell at him.

But he freezes in his tracks, hand wavering awkwardly in the air as he takes in the appearance of this "new" person.

"I- wha?" He manages to say, mouth gaping like a fish out of water.

"Huh? Oh!" Taehyung smiles, reaching up to fluff his newly darkened and curled hair.

"This was what Hoseok had in mind, does it look bad?" The former blonde asks warily, seemingly forgetting he was speaking to a man he had just released from "toilet prison" as Jungkook dubbed it.

"No... no it looks nice."

Jungkook chooses his words carefully as he's still angry at the older, but he couldn't lie.

He looked ethereal.

Jungkook shakes his head roughly before retaining his aggressive stance, taking a few steps closer to the other. Poking his chest with his finger.

"You trapped me in a bathroom!" He shouts

Taehyung's eye brows raise practically off his face as he remembers.

He raises both of his hands up defenseless.

"Jungkook I-"

"I was locked in your bathroom for four hours Taehyung! Do you know how boring it is in here? I ended up going through all of your cabinets like nine times!" Jungkook continues to shout dramatically, Taehyung wincing at the volume.

"Wait you went through my stuff? What the hell jungkook?" The brunet raises his voice too.

" " What the hell?" You say? You don't get to be mad at me when you trapped me in a tiny room for an eternity!" The youngers screams.

"An eternity?! Oh come on Jungkook don't be a baby this room is bigger than my old house okay?! Stop whining." The older yells, clearly exasperated with the others theatrics.

"Look-" Taehyung starts, lowering his voice and his hands.

"I'm sorry okay, I messed up and I apologize for that. But you don't need to lose your temper this much." He continues arms folding in front of him.

"I didn't lose my temper!" Jungkook shouts, voice bouncing aggressively off every wall.

Taehyung lids his eyes irritatedly.

"Then why are you yelling at me?" He interrogates the other, sounding more and more annoyed by the second.

Jungkook huffs and faces away from Taehyung, pouting like a child.

"Oh my god Jungkook." The older says, pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"I said I was sorry okay? What's done is done let's just forget it okay?" Tae speaks, his voice a bit softer, but still audibly irked.

"Forget it?" Jungkook says menacingly, approaching the other again.

He bumps chests with the other, causing Taehyung to lose his balance and tip backwards.

Jungkook catches him by the arms and yanks him upwards, face to face, noses practically touching.

Jungkook has to remind himself he's mad at the other, the close proximity making him lose his train of thought for a moment.

Taehyung bites his bottom lip to try and keep his mouth shut as he's on the verge of lecturing the other get again.

Jungkooks eyes move rapidly around Taehyung's face trying to remember what he was about to say.

His face hardens again in faux anger and he begins to speak.

"I'm not going to forget this, Taehyung." The boys name rolling off his tongue as if it was poison.

"When people mess up they need to face the consequences, the punishment." The ravenette says matter-of-factly.

"Punishment? Are you kidding me Jungkook? Are you three years old? How are you possibly going to punish me?" Taehyung retorts, pushing his nose harshly against the others arrogantly.

Jungkook pushes back, the two forehead to forehead, staring eachother down harshly.

"I'm not going to speak to you for a whole week." Jungkook says finally, pulling a smirk as if he were the smartest man in the world.

Taehyung pauses for a moment, his expression going black for a split second before bursting out into intense laughter.

He pulls away from the younger and doubles over as the hilarious claim made by the other.

"What's so funny?!" Jungkook questions, mood darkening again.

Taehyung wipes his eyes and stands uo straight, walking back up to Jungkook and flicking him on the forehead hard.

The other yells at the slight pain and stares astonished at the actions of the older male.

"That's a reward." Taehyung says still laughing, at this point purposefully trying to annoy Jungkook.

"I think that's more of a punishment for you, Kook." Taehyung teases, the new nickname escaping without much thought.

Jungkook doesn't say anything as he stomps out of the bathroom, childishly bumping Taehyung with his shoulder as he exits.

Taehyung groans and turns to follow the infuriating man.

When he comes out he's surprised to see Jungkook, sprawled out on his sofa.

Tae sighs and walks to the edge of the couch, sitting on the arm as he stares at him, miffed.

"Jungkook what are you still doing in here?" He asks, voice thick with annoyance.

Jungkook eyes the older before turning his nose up, looking away with a small "hmph."

Taehyung's jaw drops at the actions of the black haired boy.

Tae clenches his jaw before addressing the nuisance again.

"Jungkook this is my room, in case you forgot. So leave."

The man in question doesn't respond.

"Jung. Kook." Taehyung emphasizes.

Jungkook doesn't say a word, he simply adjusts the pillow and lays down on the couch without looking at the fuming beauty.

Taehyung's face changes slowly from anger to sadness, voice turning pitiful.

"Jungkoook." He whines, hitting the youngers leg with his sweater paw.

This definitely gets Jungkooks attention, he turns his head sharply to look at the other.

Taehyung smirks internally, knowing that would work.

He looks up at Jungkook with puppy dog eyes, pouting his bottom lip pathetically.

"Don't ignore me kookie." He says gently.

Jungkook visibly before prodding the inside of his cheek with his tongue yet again.

Look at him, he's so sad.

He's messing with you.

Maybe... but he looks so cute.

Jungkooks mind battles with itself, arguing on whether to hug the older and apologize or continue his "punishment".

Taehyung was right, this was going to be a lot harder for Jungkook.

Jungkook finally steels his nerves, trying to comfort his mind by telling himself Taehyung was playing him.

He exhales through his nose sharply and lays back down on the couch, ignoring the others sad expression.

When Taehyung sees his planned backfired his face drops again into major irritation.

Jungkook smirks as he feels the other get off of the couch and walk away, thinking he'd won.

This isn't so bad. He begins to think as he watches Taehyung walk over to one of his large, wooden wardrobes.

He smiles victoriously and makes to roll over on the sofa.

But then something catches his eye and makes his whole body freeze, including his heart.

Taehyung was taking off his clothes.

——————————————————

Ehhehe. I hope you enjoyed!

Originally I was going to have Jungkook be really cruel for a lot longer, but then I fell in love with the fluff

I still like the plot though so I hope you all do too

I have AP exams tomorrow so wish me luck!

I purple you all!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 7.5K 38
Taehyung believed that he will die unloved.. Jungkook ready to change taehyung's mind.. You will loose yourself kook.. (Taehyung)... If its for you i...
57.3K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...
430K 30.4K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...
610K 44.8K 31
Taekook in a historical royal AU & Urban idol-bodyguard AU Warrior Jungkook and Prince Taehyung were forbidden to love but they couldn't help and end...