𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 ✫ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒎�...

De quitsagb

COMPLETED | EDITED in which a 700 year old vampire finds herself in a love triangle with two original vampire... Mais

PREFACE AND PLAYLIST
[𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒] (0) ✔︎
[𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑘𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒] (1) ✔︎
[𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔] (3) ✔︎
[𝑎 𝑝𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑐 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑘] (4) ✔︎
[𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛] (5) ✔︎
[𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑒𝑠] (6) ✔︎
[𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙] (7) ✔︎
[𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛] (8) ✔︎
[𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠] (9) ✔︎
[𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠] (10) ✔︎
[𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢] (11) ✔︎
[𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦] (12) ✔︎
[𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟] (13) ✔︎
[ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝑜𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒] (14) ✔︎
[ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒] (15) ✓
[𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦] (16) ✓
[𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠] (17) ✓
[𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡] (18) ✓
[𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛] (19) ✓
[𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙] (20) ✓
[𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟] (21) ✓
[𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑟𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑜𝑛] (22) ✓
[𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑔𝑜] (23) ✓
[𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠] (24) ✓
[𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟] (25) ✓
26 × [𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡] ✓
27 × [𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑]✓
28 × [ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔] ✓
29 × [𝑎𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑘]✓
30 × [𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑦]✓
31 × [𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦]✓
32 × [𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙]✓
33 × [𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟]✓
34 × [𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒]✓
35 × [𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟]✓
36 × [𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒]✓
37 × [𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒]✓
38 × [𝑖'𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑚]✓
SECOND BOOK × DIVINE

[𝑎 𝑝𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑠] (2) ✔︎

18.3K 405 329
De quitsagb

CHAPTER TWO

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

WALKING INTO THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE, Cassandra's heels hitting the floor echoes throughout. A smirk shadows her lips as she recognizes the familiar raven haired man standing in the parlor. His head turns at the sound of the door closing, a sigh leaving his lips "Damon." She says in a seductive voice as she lets her hand move up his back.  Cassandra always loved playing around with Damon, their flirting is what kept her life fun. When she wasn't in the company of her sweet Elijah.

"Don't you know how to knock, sweet cheeks?" Damon questions with a raise of his eyebrows, feeling her lips press an open kiss to the back of his neck. She sighs as she pouts, letting her head fall on his shoulder.

"I'm bored. This town is boring." She groans as plays with the bottom of his shirt. She wasn't desperate for sex and even if she was, she wasn't going to give Damon the satisfaction. Cassandra loved making him think she wanted him though, it kept her blood pumping. Her hand slipped underneath, feeling the rockness of his abs with her fingertips.

"Why don't you have your pal Mason keep you company?" He states, pushing her hand off of him. She rolls her eyes as she jumps to sit on the desk in front of them. Cassandra rubs his thigh with her foot, connecting their eyes before she notices what's in his glass.

"Is that blood?" She asks as she flutters her eyelashes, a innocent expression on her face as she moves her foot higher.

"Want some?" He asks as he licks his lips. Seeing her nod, he pours another glass before bringing it to her lips. She smirks as she allows him to pour it in, some of it dripping down her chin. Damon smirks back as he lifts his finger, wiping the excess blood, bringing it to his lips and sucking it off. As he leans into her, she only laughs as she lays down, moving away from him causing him to sigh. He knew her little tricks, but he could care less at the moment. "Would you care for one?" Damon suddenly says, causing Cassandra to lift her head, only seeing Stefan making his way towards them.

"No. Thank you. I'm not hungry. I just ate." Stefan says as he glances at the girl beside Damon. Cassandra plays with a strand of her hair as she sat up from where she was laying.

"Aren't you worried that one day all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? Surely they talk." Damon states in a sarcastic manner as he lets the blood run down his throat. Cassandra laughs as she pouts, glancing over at the other Salvatore.

"Or you'll kill Bambi and they'll all come after you." She teases with a smirk as she eyes Stefan. He only rolls his eyes as he avoids her gaze.

"I'm just glad that's a blood bag and not a sorority girl supplying your dinner." Stefan says with a sarcastic smile making Cassandra tilt her head as she finishes her glass. Grabbing the bag from beside Damon, she turns her body to face Stefan.

"Well the jogger that supplied my morning treat was delicious." Cassandra giggles as she licks her lips. After seeing the looks both Stefan and Damon were giving her, she lets out a groan. "Don't worry, I didn't kill her." She adds with a scoff as she rolls her eyes. Damon told her she wasn't allowed to kill since it would draw attention to them after they finally got the tomb vampires out of the situation.

"Surprising since you're a psycho with anger problems." He mutters as he drinks more of the blood out of his glass. A sinful laugh leaves Cassandra's lips as she vamp speeds over to him, ripping the glass from his grip.

"You are brave to call a seven hundred year old vampire an angry psycho." Cassandra tells him, an amused look in her eyes.  She moves her finger across the bottom of his neck, slowly. Damon tilts his head as he grabs her hand, pulling her close to his body.

"If you wanted to kill me, you would've already." Damon states as their faces are mere inches apart. His eyes flicker down to her lips, a seductive expression on his face. Cassandra leans forward, a sweet smile on her face before she kicks him back with her foot, rolling her eyes. Damon chuckles as he turns back to face Stefan who wasn't watching their little exchange. "I like this. You walking on eggshells around me because you think I'm gonna explode. It's very suspenseful." Damon tells his brother who rolls his eyes, leaning against the chair in front of him. Cassandra glances between them, a look of confusion on her face not knowing what they were talking about. Let's just say she hated being out of the loop on things. "Is Elena worried too? I bet I'm your every conversation." He insinuates with a smirk playing on his face. Stefan clenches his jaw but decides to change the subject because he knew Damon wasn't going to stop.

"Have you heard from Katherine?" Stefan asks with a raised eyebrow causing Damon to sigh and roll his eyes at the mention of the older doppleganger.

"Wait, why are we walking on eggshells around Damon?" Cassandra asks, deciding to bring the conversation back from a second ago. Damon shrugs his shoulders as he turns to look at the girl.

"I killed Jeremy." He says nonchalantly like it was nothing. Cassandra raises her eyebrows at the news, her eyes moving to Stefan who had glared at his brother. "He had his ring. He came back." Damon adds with a roll of his eyes, not getting why it was such a big deal.

"So you get to kill Jeremy Gilbert and I can't even kill a random bimbo?" Cassandra mutters as she lifts the tube top off of her body, leaving her in a black lace push up bra. Damon tilts his head as he eyes her body, sharing a look with Stefan who raises an eyebrow at her. "Oh, don't be such prudes. It's hot in here." She says with a sigh as she threw her shirt on the couch, noticing the Salvatore brothers staring at her. Stefan only rolls his eyes, looking away from the older vampire.

"The Lockwood's have a family secret because the Gilbert device affected them. Vervain didn't. So they're not vampires, they're something else." Damon pushes as he glanced at his brother and Cassandra. She internally groans at Damon's nonstop bugging to find out what Mason was.

"I was going to break up with Mason but then his brother died." Cassandra lies with a pout as she tilts her head, opening a bottle of bourbon. "Decided to wait it out." She adds as she drinks from the bottle. Damon eyes her as he grabs the bottle from her hand.

"If you two are on the outs.." He walks closer to her, taking a drink from the same bottle as he runs his eyes down his body. "Does that mean you can be my old new sexy distraction?" Damon questions as he wiggles his eyebrows at the woman. "If you want to have sex with me again, all you have to do is ask." He teased her after seeing all the winks and suggestive looks she had sent his way.

"Just because we had sex a couple times in 1864 doesn't mean I want to jump your bones now." Cassandra says bluntly as she stared at her nails like they were more interesting than this entire conversation, which they were.

"Oh, come on. Our sex was amazing." Damon gloats as he smirks at the girl who only leans a little bit closer to him. Stefan watches the exchange curiously, wondering what she was going to do.

"You weren't the only one I was with at that time." Cassandra states with a giggle as she pours more blood into her glass. Damon gets a disgusted look on his face as he internally shivers at her insinuation.

"Don't start with Stefan." Damon groans, not wanting to hear about his brother getting another girl he was into. Stefan chuckles as he shakes his head, glancing up at Cassandra who was smirking.

"Yeah, once or twice but not who I'm referring to." She vaguely points out, sending a wink to Stefan who shares a confused expression with Damon. They didn't realize she was with anyone else back in 1864. She never travelled with anyone and they never saw her with anyone other than Katherine.

"So you were a dirty little slut back then, huh." Damon states with a ghost of a smirk on his lips as he squints his eyes, knowing he could never get in her head since she was way older and stronger.

"Oh, you know how dirty I was, Damon." She flirts as she bites her lip, gazing at Damon who only looks down at her.

"If you two want to flirt, do it when I'm not present please." Stefan grumbles as he really didn't want to see them giving each other the sex eyes all day. "Is this your new obsession?" He asks Damon, changing the subject once again as he points at his brother.

"If you'd rather some unknown supernatural element running around town, fine. I'll drop it." Damon suggests with a shrug of his shoulders, watching as Cassandra pour more blood down her throat, her eyes connecting with his.

"We haven't seen the last of Katherine. You do know that right? We have no idea what she's up to." Stefan points out, knowing that Katherine was most likely planning her next move on them.

"Sure we do. She came back to profess her undying love for you. So I'm gonna let you deal with her cause I have more important things to do like... Explode." Damon states sarcastically but he can't help but feel a sting in his heart, remembering the previous night when Katherine had shattered it.

"Mason once told me about this curse that had been in his family for generations." Cassandra says catching both of their attentions as they glance at her curiously. "He didn't tell me what but he seems to get more aggressive during certain nights of the month." She sighs as she looks at Damon. He stares at her for a minute before smirking at her. He knew she would crack at some point.

"Thanks for the info, sweet cheeks." He pats her cheek but she grabs his arm, twisting it making him groan out in pain, falling to the floor.

"Damon, I swear I will tear out your tongue." Cassandra threatens giving him a tight smile as Stefan laughs as his brothers face drops. They both knew she could very well go through with her threats. "Oh, Stefan." She catches the attention of the other brother as he looks at her expectantly. "Please tell your girlfriend to stop trying to be friends with me. It's getting annoying all her excessive nagging, and asking me to come over. If she doesn't stop I will get angry and you both know how I get when I'm angry." Cassandra sing songs as she puts her hair into a ponytail. Damon smirks, thinking of how hot she got when she was angry.

"Hot sexy vampire psycho." Damon states with a click of his tongue as he looks to his brother who sighs, rubbing his face. "The angry sex was always so mind-blowing though." He adds with a smirk as he remembers the time he and Stefan walked in on one of Cassandra's rage moments. Let's just say she wasn't as polite to Katherine as she is with Elena.

"I am no longer playing along with your pathetic games, Katherine." Cassandra tells the doppleganger as she pushes the girl up against the wall, strangling her. Katherine coughs as she tries to fight her grasp.

"Then go. I am perfectly capable to last on my own." Katherine tells her weakly, trying to push her hands away. Cassandra growls as she slams Katherine's head against the wall making the girl gasp in pain.

"I gave up my life for you. You do as I say." Cassandra threatens as Katherine stares at her with a scoff.

"I never asked you to save me." Katherine snaps back with a roll of her eyes. If Cassandra wanted to blame her for having to run, she could go ahead but they both knew that she made that decision all on her own. She pissed Klaus off all on her own.

"I have not been running for three hundred years just for you to say you didn't want to be saved." Cassandra sneers with a hateful expression. She would have left Klaus either way but this way she got her revenge. But the fact Katherine wasn't even grateful is what pissed her off. If she would have just left Klaus, he probably would just be looking for her, not wanting to kill her.

"I did want to be saved. I never asked you to free me though." She points out as she pushes the girl off of her with a glare. Katherine knew it was a bad idea to make her more angry than she already was but she could not have the girl screwing up her plans.

"You want to be free of me?" Cassandra asks, her tone laced with anger and betrayal. Katherine looks at her, her eyebrows furrowing at the girls words. "Fine. I will gladly rip your heart out right here, right now." She hisses as she shoves her hand into the girls chest, gripping her heart in her hand.

"Cassie, please." She gasps, feeling breathless as Cassandra grips her heart. Katherine knows she would rip out her heart with no remorse. The girl did not like to be angered.

"Oh, now you're begging for your life?" Cassandra questions with no emotion at all, tugging on her heart causing Katherine to cry in pain.  "Sorry, Kat. I thought you didn't want me to save you?" She says innocently as her eyes connect with the Petrova's. Just as she is about to tear out the girl's heart, a voice sounds out from the door.

"Miss Katherine?" A servant calls out as she stands with a couple others behind her, all of them staring at the two girls. "Is everything, okay?" She asks worriedly, looking between the two girls. Cassandra let's Katherine's heart go, making the girl gasp out.

"Everything is perfectly fine." Cassandra says with a sweet smile before her face changes and she charges at them, sinking her fans into the woman. The girl screams as Cassandra feeds on her to her death. She moans at the taste before ripping out the heart of another one, throwing her body to the ground. Cassandra smirks as she sinks her fangs into another one, snapping her neck in the process. Katherine watches in terror as she sees Cassandra kill the last of the servants, the head getting cut clean off. Cassandra let's out a breath, a satisfied moan leaving her lips before she turns to Katherine who's eyes widen at the girls state. "You know exactly what I am capable of." Cassandra states as blood drips down her body, her face still changed as she stares at the girl. Katherine looks around her, gulping as the girl starts to walk towards her, that is until the Salvatore's interrupt.

"Katherine?" Stefan says as he passes a body by the door, blood everywhere. Damon follows closely behind, his eyes widening at the sight in front of him. "What happened?" He asks worried as he glances at the bodies scattered around. Stefan gulps as he sees the murderous look on her face.

"We had a bit of an incident, Stefan." Cassandra tells him with a pout before vamp speeding over to him, grabbing him by the neck so she is behind him, baring her fangs out.

"No! Cassie, don't." Katherine pleads as she glances between the two of them. Cassandra squints her eyes as she brings Stefan closer to her.

"Don't tell me you actually care for these two humans." She scoffs, pulling at Stefan's neck as Damon stands next to her, useless against her. "You know, settling for mortals is the first sign of weakness." Cassandra presses with a smirk on her lips. Katherine glares at her as her eyes meet Stefan's. He looked terrified that she would actually kill him. Of course Katherine knew he would come back but she didn't want them to turn yet.

"Cassie, let's just talk about this." She tries to reason but it only makes the girl let out a venomous laugh.

"Come with me or I swear I will rip out his jugular, right here right now." Cassandra threatens with a deadly glare, inching closer to the fearful man. Katherine gulps as she just stares back at the woman. Cassandra raises an eyebrow before she dives into Stefan's neck, a pained scream leaving his mouth. It was a couple of seconds of her feeding off of the boy before Katherine finally broke.

"Fine! I will leave soon. You do not have to stay here waiting for me." Katherine snaps at her, glancing at Stefan worriedly. Cassandra laughs as she retracts her fangs out of Stefan's neck, his head falling forward.

"Now was that so difficult?" Cassandra asks as she shoves Stefan towards her before turning to Damon. She connects their lips roughly, Katherine staring at her confused. Until it crossed her mind that this was one of her ways of relieving her anger. Better this than killing everyone. She had remembered walking in on Klaus relieving her anger back in 1492, a moment she never wanted to ever see. Katherine had just wanted to hang out with the girl since she had been disappearing with the original often, she regretted looking for her when she saw Klaus and Cassandra having sex, in the dining room of all places.

Damon seemed to enjoy the girls roughness as he kissed back just as hard. Katherine sighs as she glances at Stefan, silently telling him to leave them alone. Once they were the only ones, Cassandra vamp speeds them to the bed, climbing on top of him as she presses her lips against his again. Pulling away, her face changes as she smirks down at him

"This is gonna be a fun night."

"So tell her to back off?" Cassandra asks, not really asking as she batts her eyelashes at the man. Stefan knew that she had a bad temper, he wasn't about to put Elena in harm's way because of it.

"You got it." Stefan replies with a tight smile as he looks over at Damon who raises his glass into the air.

"Cheers." He says before walking out of the parlor leaving Stefan and Cassandra. Picking up her shirt from the couch, she glances over at Stefan, giving him a sweet smile before grabbing the bottle of bourbon and walking towards the door. Cassandra stops infront of it before turning to face Stefan once more.

"Katherine is ruthless. It's just matter of time before the first body falls." She states before walking out of the door, leaving Stefan to ponder that thought.

Cassandra knew Katherine was planning to do something, she just didn't know what. Mainly because Katherine knew she would try and stop her and quite frankly, she could. But shes a survivor and she loves playing games.

Especially with the two Salvatore brothers.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

CASSANDRA WALKS UP TO STEFAN AND DAMON AS THEY BOTH STARE AT MASON, her eyebrows raise as she had just witnessed Stefan lose an arm wrestle to the werewolf. She stops beside the brothers as she gives them a satisfied smirk. They both glance over at her with suspicious eyes as she only nudges Stefan's shoulder. "Watch and learn boys." She teases before making her way over to Mason, her hips swaying. Stefan and Damon share an amused expression as they watch the girl lean against the table. "We need to act like we're fighting." Cassandra whispers lowly so only Mason could hear her. He gives her a confused expression, not understanding why they had to pretend anything. "Just trust me." She tells him as she gestures lightly over to where the Salvatore's were watching intensely. Mason nods his head before he puts up his arm.

"I couldn't find you last night." He says with a frown as she sighs, putting her arm on the table.

"Yeah, I needed to cool down." Cassandra admits, having went to Elena's for a second to speak to her about what seemed to be nothing but an attempt to be her friend. "I'm sorry, you know how I get when I'm angry." She pouts, giving him a sad expression as she gazes into his eyes. Mason was always a sucker for her so of course he nodded his head.

"I'm so gonna beat you." Mason smirks as he connects their hands. Cassandra laughs as she squints her eyes, gripping his hand.

"We'll see about that." She responds before they start the arm wrestle. Their arms don't budge, both of them using all of their strength as they stare at each other. Cassandra smirks as she can feel Mason giving way. It was only a matter of seconds before she won. Mason groans as his arm hits the table, a victorious smile on her face.

"I've been around for a while, Mason. Whatever you're hiding, I will figure it out." Cassandra lies as she grabs his arm, keeping him from moving. Mason sees her look to go a long with it so he rips his arm from her grasp.

"I'm not hiding anything, let it go." Mason hisses at her, leaning closer to her with a glare set on his face. Cassandra rolls her eyes, a scoff leaving her lips.

"I'm not stupid. I've been surviving for a while now and I'm not about to be killed by a mystery creature." She tells him as she backs away from him. Mason glances over at Stefan and Damon who were trying to make them think they weren't listening.

"You want me to tell you something so you can take it back to your little Salvatore buddies?" He snaps, his jaw clenching as he makes eye contact with the brothers. Cassandra glares at the man in front of her. "Back off." Mason then walks off, leaving Cassandra to sigh as she turns to Stefan and Damon. She walks over to them, the glare still set on her face.

"Whatever he is, If he comes after me I will kill first, ask questions later." She snaps as she crosses her arms. Damon only nods his head thinking the exact same thing. Cassandra's phone rings causing her to grab it out of her pocket. "Excuse me." Cassandra tells them with a sarcastic smile before walking off to an empty part of the school. She presses answer and puts the phone to her ear. "Hello?" She says with a sigh, running her hands through her hair.

"Cassandra, what a pleasure to hear your voice again." Elijah's voice comes through the phone causing a smile to grow on her face at the sound of the original.

"Elijah." She says with a gasp, glad to hear his voice again even if it had it been a couple months. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" Cassandra asks with a smirk on her lips. She loved hearing the sound of his voice, it was so deep and so attractive.

"I just wanted to check up on you, that's all. Unless you are too busy with your little.. wolf friend." He sounded a bit angry at the end making Cassandra raise an eyebrow. She had seen Elijah mad at others, ripping out people's hearts which she found extremely sexy. But she had never seen him be jealous, at least not since Klaus.

"Is that jealousy I hear, Elijah?" She asks with a giggle, smiling at the thought of Elijah caring so much about her. Her mind couldn't help but go to the jealous sex she would hope they had as soon as they saw each other again. Cassandra smiles brightly as she closes her eyes for a second.

"I do not get jealous, Cassandra." Elijah states in a cool tone but he knew he wasn't convinceful. He hated the idea of another man's hands on her body, touching her how he should.

"I'm fine. Been keeping myself busy." She says answering his question. Elijah lightly smiles, knowing she's okay. He hated how his brother couldn't just let her go. But his brother wanted his vengeance, even on the woman he loved.

"Any new updates on what is happening in Mystic Falls?" He questions, wanting to know if she had found the moonstone or if anything that could attract Klaus had happened.

"Nothing worth talking about." Cassandra lies, glad that he wasn't here because he would be able to see right through her. She trusted Elijah. But Klaus was his brother and if it came down to it, she knows he would probably pick him over her. She couldnt even fully trust the original, not when her life was on the line. So she kept the doppleganger a secret, she kept Katherine a secret. Cassandra felt bad since Elijah told her everything but she had to do what she needed to, to survive.

"When can we meet next?" He asks as he tightens the cuffs on his suit, glancing around his hotel room, wanting desperately to be with her again.

"Why? Do you need some relieving. You know I'm awfully good at taking your stress away." She states in a sultry voice as she twists a strand of hair around her finger. Cassandra was one of the only people who could get Elijah wrapped around her finger.

"Do you always find the need to flirt with me?" Elijah asks curiously but he can't help but love how much she wants to be around him. Klaus had always been jealous of their friendship back when the two were still together. Threatened to put a dagger in him if he didn't back off from Cassandra. He had only responded telling Klaus that if Cassandra wanted him to back off he would, otherwise he wouldn't leave her.

Elijah fell for the girl. Her smile, her laugh, her kindness. He wanted more from her. Elijah noticed how Klaus's betrayal changed her though. She got this anger inside of her that would ignite, anytime someone would even think about betraying her.

"Well, when a charming, handsome man talks to me I just can't seem to contain myself." She purrs as she leans against the lockers. Cassandra can't help but feel butterflies in her stomach whole talking to the original. Elijah chuckles at her attempts to seduce him. If they were talking in person maybe it would work but he needed to focus on the bigger picture. Killing Klaus so that she could be free. So she could be with him.

"Oh, I know very well you how little control you have when I am around." He teases with a smirk playing on his lips. Cassandra giggles as she bites her lip, thinking of all the things she would do to him when they see each other again. Her eyes catch a glance of something, her eyebrows furrowing as she notices it was Stefan, Elena and Damon. She meets Damon's eyes, him gesturing to follow them. Cassandra internally groans as she wanted to keep talking with Elijah.

"I have to go but when will I see you?" Cassandra asks as she glances back at the classroom the trio and went into. Elijah heard the concern in her voice and wondered what had happened but he knew if something was wrong she would tell him.

"Meet me in two days at 4:30. Our usual spot." Elijah tells her, a smile on his face as he thought of them reuniting. Cassandra smiles as she hangs up the phone before heading into the classroom where the trio were all seated.

"What's going on?" Cassandra asks as she crosses her arms. Elena looked distraught but she didn't know why. Stefan just shared a look with Elena who frowns at the ground.

"Katherine turned Caroline into a vampire." Damon states since no one else would. Cassandra raises her eyebrows, her eyes flickering to Elena for a split second.

"Why would she do that?" Cassandra asks, actually confused since Katherine didn't tell her anything about Caroline. Another thing to bring up when she sees the doppleganger next.

"How did this happen?" Stefan asks as he sighs, wanting Katherine to just stop with everything. Why she was even in Mystic Falls, he had no idea.

"Well, I fed her blood. Katherine obviously killed her and A plus b equals..." He trails off, holding up his hand. Elena rolls her eyes at the man as she moves from where she was leaning against the window.

"But why?" Elena asks, getting annoyed by Damon's answers. Cassandra didn't know what Katherine's intentions were but she knew they weren't good.

"Cause Katherine is a manipulative, nasty little slut." Damon says with a shrug of his shoulders. Cassandra rolls her eyes at Damon's words as she sits on the teacher's desk.

"And she said 'game on'. What does that even mean?" Stefan asks with his eyebrows furrowed. Katherine was always vague so whatever she meant by the dumb phrase, it wasn't going to be easy to find out.

"Means she's playing dirty, wants to let us know." Damon states as he looks at everyone. Cassandra only smirks as she gets off the desk.

"I know Katherine's games. And I always win. If Katherine is planning something, I'll always be one step ahead." She lets them know but it didn't help the situation any. Especially since Elena couldn't stop glaring at her like it was her fault all of this happened.

"She killed Caroline and you didn't know." Elena hisses at her as she crosses her arms, a glare on her face. Cassandra turns her head slowly towards the brunette, pressing her lips together.

"Because it was unexpected. Everyone has those odd moments." She responds with a tight smile, anger boiling up within her. Stefan nudges Elena and shakes his head, not wanting her to provoke Cassandra anymore.

"But why Caroline?" Elena asks with a sigh, not seeing how Caroline had anything to do with this. Katherine probably just wanted to hurt her for no reason.

"Caroline must be going out of her mind, she has no idea what's happening to her." Stefan sighs as he thinks about Caroline freaking out, not knowing why she is feeling the urge to kill. How very wrong he would be.

"Oh, I think she does. All of my compulsion from the past started wearing off the minute she was in transition." Damon explains with a serious expression on his face. Cassandra rolls her eyes, it didn't take a genius to figure that out.

"Obviously. If someone turns into a vampire, any compulsion that was used on them disappears." Cassandra tells them in an obvious tone. They were so stupid sometimes and it drives her insane.

"We have to find her." Stefan tells them as Cassandra runs a hand through her hair, stressed from everything that's been going on.

"Yep. And kill her." Damon finishes for him as he stands up. Cassandra raises her eyebrows at his bluntness, especially since Elena was in the room and Caroline was her friend.

"You're not going to kill Caroline." Elena states in an angry tone as she stares at the raven haired vampire.

"She knows who we are. She's officially a liability. We gotta get rid of her." He admits with a scoff, looking at Cassandra for help. She sighs as she nods her head along with him.

"Damon. Absolutely not." Stefan denies as he shakes his head, agreeing with his girlfriend.

"A newbie vampire is not what we need on our radar right now." Cassandra states with a roll of her eyes and Damon just gestures over to her. Giving a satisfied smirk to his brother and Elena.

"Need I remind you of a tragic little story involving Vicki Donavon." Damon points out as Cassandra silently agrees with the man. Vicki was a mess, granted it was because of Damon but it just proved that not everyone can last as a vampire. "Yeah, Caroline of all people will not make it as a vampire. Her mother's a vampire hunter. Come on, guys we all know how this story ends so let's just skip to the last chapter and --" He explains, getting a point across until Elena decides she has heard enough and cuts him off.

"It's not an option, Damon." She tells him as she shakes her head. Damon rolls his eyes as they flicker between the couple.

"No? Your silence is deafening, Stefan. Wait, wasn't there a school carnival the night you staked Vicky?" He asks, trying to edge them on but it only makes Elena and Stefan glare at him more for even suggesting to kill Caroline. "We're in a town where history repeats itself. You know I'm right." Damon points out as he rolls his eyes. It was only a matter of time before Caroline was dead.

"We're not gonna kill her."  Stefan tells him, pushing his chest before moving past him, walking out of the classroom. Elena sighs as she starts to follow her boyfriend.

"It's the only way." Damon says in a obvious tone as he watches them walk out. His eyes meet Cassandra's and he only tilts his head, silently telling her they needed to deal with their new problem.

Cassandra grabs his arm, bringing him out of the school. It seemed she was the only one who smelled the blood and heard crying. Caroline crying. Damon stares at her confused, pulling his arm from her grasp but then realized what she was doing when he notices the blonde vampire. They walk slowly to her, Caroline glancing up at them, evident tears staining her cheeks.

"He's dead. I killed him." Caroline admits with a frown on her face, staring at the ground, emotional. She had killed someone and she didn't even know why she did it. "What's wrong with me?" She asks the two vampires quietly. Cassandra and Damon share a glance before the older vampire gives him a nod.

"It's okay. I can help you." Damon tells her calmly making Caroline look at him confused, wanting to know what he would do.

"You can?" Caroline asks, sniffling as she stares at him. Damon glances back at Cassandra before going closer to the blonde. "What will you do?" She practically whispers as her hands shake, not wanting to glance back at the body behind her.

"The only thing I can do. I'm gonna kill you." He tells her making Caroline gasp as she backs away from him. She hits Cassandra who was standing behind her, making sure she couldn't run away.

"Please don't. I don't want to die." Caroline pleads with a frown on her face making Cassandra look away from her.

"Yeah, but you're already dead." Damon says with a fake smile causing Caroline to back away from him, scared at the words he was saying to her.

"No I'm not. Don't say that. Just help me! Okay? Help me." Caroline cries out, pleading for Damon to do something to help her with whatever is going on with her.

"You're a vampire. You're dead." Cassandra states bluntly at the blonde making Damon turn his head to her with a sarcastic smile placed on his face.

"Not helping." Damon replies as he squints his eyes at her before turning back to Caroline, pulling her in for a hug. "You're gonna be okay, it's the only way." He whispers into her ear as he raises a stake behind her back. Cassandra looks around, making sure no one came over in this direction. Suddenly the stake is being thrown out of his hand and Damon is pushed away from Caroline. "Stefan!" He groans as he stares at his brother who was still holding him back. Elena rushes over to help Caroline but she immediately backs away from the girl.

"Get away from me! You killed me!" She yells at Elena as she cries, backing up when Elena tries to get even relatively close to her.

"No no no, that wasn't me. Caroline, you know that, it was Katherine." Elena tries to explain as she holds out her hands to her friends but Caroline only pulls away, holding them close to her body.

"No! Then why did she look like you? And why, why did she do this to me?" Caroline cries as tears stream down her face, backing up and hitting the truck behind her. Elena could feel tears threatening her eyes as she turns to face Stefan.

"Stefan, we gotta get her inside." Elena tells her boyfriend with a frown as Caroline continues to cry, scared of what she has done. Cassandra couldn't help but frown at the crying girl, she felt bad for her. Killing your first human really messes with your emotions.

"She will die. It's only a matter of time." Damon states with a sarcastic smile as he watches Stefan walk over to Caroline, earning a glare from his brother.

"I'm sorry for your friend, Elena." She tells the brunette who looks up from the floor, furrowing her eyebrows as her eyes meet Cassandra's.

"You really mean that." Elena says with a frown, staring at the older vampire with tears in her eyes. Cassandra nods her head, a sigh leaving her lips. Sure, Caroline wasn't her favorite person but she understood being turned with no choice. Caroline's life was taken away from her just likes hers was. And she really did hope that she could survive being a vampire.

"I'll go find Katherine." Cassandra states earning the attention of the people in the classroom. "See if I can beat anything out of her." She mutters before vamp speeding away from them. Elena glances over at Stefan and Damon, them obviously knowing if anyone was going to find out Katherine's master plan. It would be Cassandra.

Katherine was her friend but if she was going to create so much attention over Mystic Falls, she may have to be eliminated once and for all. After all, Katherine Pierce does say "better you than I."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hope you guys liked this chapter ! There is going to be a lot of flashbacks in the coming chapters.

Comment your thoughts on the chapter because it keeps me motivated

Fave/follow/check out my other stories if u want to

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.3K 65 5
'𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐦𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐦𝐲...
1.1M 38.6K 54
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛damon lost the love of his life, and now he's doing everything he can to make sure she didn't die in vain, even if it means killing a doppl...
3.8K 41 17
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. She fell in love with him when they were together, then fell deeper in love with him in th...
632K 15K 33
MEMORIES | ❝Now, take this knife and stab it into your heart, love.❞ IN WHICH KOL MIKAELSON RETURNS AND CHARLOTTE HATTON HAS BEEN COMPELLED TO FORGET...