[𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙] (20) ✓

CHAPTER TWENTY× an everlasting deal ×

CHAPTER TWENTY
× an everlasting deal ×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

CASSANDRA HAD ALL OF HER STUFF PACKED, ready to get the hell out of this god forsaken town once and for all. She couldn't stay around any longer watching everything go to crap. Klaus would be dead. Elena would be dead, not that she cared too much. The only one in the town she would likely stick around for was Damon but he would understand why she had to leave. For the past five hundred years she had been running. Never once actually getting to live her life the way she wanted to. She was never free. Until now.  There was nothing holding her back now. That was until her phone started ringing beside her. Letting out a long groan, she reads Damon's name which pops up on her screen. Taking a long break, she rolls her eyes before answering the phone.

"What's up?" Cassandra asks once she puts the phone to her ear. She was hoping it was something quick so she could get in her car and leave Mystic Falls. But to her luck it wasn't.

"Cassandra, I need you to get Elena. Get Elena and bring her back here now." Damon says frantically through the phone, Cassandra almost didn't understand him. The girl was still confused on what he was on about because if it was close to the moon being full, why the hell would she try and take Elena from, by now probably Klaus's grasp?

"What the hell are you talking about?" She questions with a frustrated sigh as she didn't exactly want to play babysitter right now. Cassandra leans against her dresser, running a hand through her hair as she hears Damon's voice again.

"I saved Caroline and Tyler but Klaus was one step ahead, he always is." Damon tells her, kind of out of breath but she didn't question it as her eyebrows furrow, confused on what he was talking about. If Klaus didn't have a werewolf or vampire, how was he going ahead with the sacrifice? "He's going to kill Jenna, Cass." He adds, knowing the woman had made some sort of friendship with Jenna and maybe it would be more convincing then just saying she needed to save Elena.

"I-i don't know what you want me to do." She says but Cassandra knew exactly what the man was asking her to do. She just thought that if she denied it to herself, he would leave her alone and not actually ask her to walk into a death trap.

"Please, save them. Cass, I'm begging you." He pleads as he grabs at his arm for a second, feeling the pain of his newly formed werewolf bite. Cassandra clenches her jaw a little bit, having a battle of conscience with herself as she knew Jenna didn't deserve this fate, she was just tossed into this world with no warning.

"I'm done with this mess, Damon." She says with a sigh, rubbing her forehead as she didn't want to get dragged back in. Cassandra was so close to leaving, she could feel the freedom but of course that was all a dream. It would never become a reality.