32 × [𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙]✓

CHAPTER THIRTY - TWO× the mikaelson ball ×

× the mikaelson ball ×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

CASSANDRA WALKS INTO THE MIKAELSON HOUSE, probably the last thing she wanted to do right now. She raises her eyebrows as she holds out her hands, staring at the blonde who was getting her nails done on the couch. Kol was standing in front of a mirror and Finn was getting his suit fitted. Her eyes land on Elijah though who meets her eyes, giving a small smile. She sends one back even if she was still a tiny bit angry about last night. Cassandra knew he only did it in her best interest. "You bellowed, Bekah?" She asks as she turns her attention back to Rebekah who smiles at her presence.

"You're here. Good." Rebekah says as she gets up from her seat to make her way over to the raven haired vampire. "You're coming to the ball tonight and I only have a couple hours to get you ready." She states making Cassandra let out a loud laugh. There was no way she was going to a dance where Klaus would no doubt try and win her back a dozen times.

"No, I'm not." Cassandra denies with a shake of her head making Rebekah frown. "I dont even want to be in talking distance with Nik, it's bad enough being in this house." She mutters as she glances around for a moment. Rebekah rolls her eyes as she grabs the woman's hand, dragging her over to the couch.

"I'm sure you and my brother will patch things up soon. You always do." Rebekah waves her hand as she sits back down, about to pull the girl down with her but Cassandra only gives a stern expression.

"Not this time. He can go to hell."  Cassandra snaps as she pulls her hands away from Rebekah who pouts. Of course her brother's would be the kink in her friendship with Cassandra. Now she couldnt even ask her to go to her own ball.

"I'm Finn. I don't believe we've met." The man says as he holds his hand out to the woman. Cassandra gives him a kind smile, nodding her head.

"Cassandra. And doubtful since Nik has kept you in a box for over a thousand years." Cassandra says as she shakes his hand. Finn chuckles, his eyes flickering across her face trying to see why she would willingly come into his family.

"Cassandra. Tell me how handsome I am." Kol asks as he turns around to face her, his hand on his hip which causes Cassandra to run her eyes over him for a second.

"Oh, Kol. You know I can't be compelled." She says with a smirk, staring over at the man who glares playfully at her. Cassandra had been on vervain ever since Klaus compelled her the first time, she wasn't about to let that happen again.

Klaus storms into the house, slamming the door shut which catches everyone's attention."You went after Elena. What is wrong with you?" He sneers at his sister who smiles, putting her hands on her lap.