[𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑘𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒] (1) ✔︎

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

CASSANDRA GIGGLES AS SHE IS LIFTED INTO THE AIR, hands holding her thighs as her back presses against the shower wall. Water pours down the two bodies as they share steamy kisses, moans escaping their lips. Mason moves his head to place kisses down her neck, earning a satisfied sound from the girl. Her hands pull at his hair, trying to connect their lips again. Cassandra places a heated kiss on his lips before she tugs on his bottom lip, pulling away for a moment. 

Mason notices her eyes start to shift as he moves his hand up to push the hair out of her face. It wasn't uncommon for her to shift during their intimacies, sometimes she did it on purpose, other times she just hadn't fed enough that day. Mason understood and that's why he had blood stored in his car for her. "Are you hungry?" He asks her as his eyes search over her face. Cassandra only nods as she puts her hands on his cheeks.

"Katherine finished off my meal yesterday and I just didn't get enough." She pouts, batting her eyelashes at the man who only chuckles as he pecks her lips before tilting his head making Cassandra immediately brighten up.

"Go ahead." Mason tells her earning a smirk from Cassandra as she leans forward, connecting her lips to his jaw, moving them slowly down his neck before letting her fangs descend. Mason kept on going as he felt her sink into his skin. He grips her tightly, a groan leaving his lips as the blood starts to flow down her throat. He rests his head on the shower wall as Cassandra moves it slightly to the side to gain better access. It wasn't the first time she's drank from him so it was pretty normal for him. After a couple more seconds she pulls away, the blood dripping down her chin as she moans at the taste. The water washes away the remaining blood on Mason's body as she uses her finger to wipe the blood on her chin. She sucks it off her finger as she meets Mason's eyes. Cassandra gives him a smirk as she leans in to kiss him again.

"Who is Katherine anyways?" Mason asks as he pulls away from the kiss causing Cassandra to sigh as she runs a hand slowly through his hair. She smiles lightly at him as she gazes into his eyes.

"You don't need to be concerned, I just need your pretty head focused on finding the moonstone." She states as she places kisses on his jaw making Mason sigh as he allows her to knick his skin once more, blood spreading down his neck. Cassandra sucks at the skin, licking up the red substance.

"I'll look when I go to my brother's funeral at the house." He assures her making Cassandra pull away from him with a look of remorse. She never mourned family, mainly because she didn't really have one. Her mother died giving birth and her father was a deadbeat. No siblings. No family but herself. That was until she met Abigail Jennings, the woman she trusted with her life. The woman who killed her.