[𝑎 𝑝𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑚𝑠] (2) ✔︎

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

WALKING INTO THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE, Cassandra's heels hitting the floor echoes throughout. A smirk shadows her lips as she recognizes the familiar raven haired man standing in the parlor. His head turns at the sound of the door closing, a sigh leaving his lips "Damon." She says in a seductive voice as she lets her hand move up his back.  Cassandra always loved playing around with Damon, their flirting is what kept her life fun. When she wasn't in the company of her sweet Elijah.

"Don't you know how to knock, sweet cheeks?" Damon questions with a raise of his eyebrows, feeling her lips press an open kiss to the back of his neck. She sighs as she pouts, letting her head fall on his shoulder.

"I'm bored. This town is boring." She groans as plays with the bottom of his shirt. She wasn't desperate for sex and even if she was, she wasn't going to give Damon the satisfaction. Cassandra loved making him think she wanted him though, it kept her blood pumping. Her hand slipped underneath, feeling the rockness of his abs with her fingertips.

"Why don't you have your pal Mason keep you company?" He states, pushing her hand off of him. She rolls her eyes as she jumps to sit on the desk in front of them. Cassandra rubs his thigh with her foot, connecting their eyes before she notices what's in his glass.

"Is that blood?" She asks as she flutters her eyelashes, a innocent expression on her face as she moves her foot higher.

"Want some?" He asks as he licks his lips. Seeing her nod, he pours another glass before bringing it to her lips. She smirks as she allows him to pour it in, some of it dripping down her chin. Damon smirks back as he lifts his finger, wiping the excess blood, bringing it to his lips and sucking it off. As he leans into her, she only laughs as she lays down, moving away from him causing him to sigh. He knew her little tricks, but he could care less at the moment. "Would you care for one?" Damon suddenly says, causing Cassandra to lift her head, only seeing Stefan making his way towards them.

"No. Thank you. I'm not hungry. I just ate." Stefan says as he glances at the girl beside Damon. Cassandra plays with a strand of her hair as she sat up from where she was laying.

"Aren't you worried that one day all the forest animals are gonna band together and fight back? Surely they talk." Damon states in a sarcastic manner as he lets the blood run down his throat. Cassandra laughs as she pouts, glancing over at the other Salvatore.

"Or you'll kill Bambi and they'll all come after you." She teases with a smirk as she eyes Stefan. He only rolls his eyes as he avoids her gaze.