[𝑎 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟] (21) ✓

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE× a not so fun summer ×

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
× a not so fun summer ×

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

THESE LAST COUPLE MONTHS HAVE BEEN LITERAL TORTURE FOR CASSANDRA. Not only has she had to suffer in the presence of Klaus, but he was practically making it impossible for her to do anything on her own. He wouldn't even let her out of his sight for a millisecond. You would think someone being madly in love with you would make them trust you. They were also having all the fun, killing and torturing and yet Cassandra always had to stand around doing absolutely nothing. She'd rather kill the people than have Stefan basically losing his humanity. But of course Klaus wouldn't let her have a single drop of human blood, saying it was because he wanted Stefan to leave a message but really it was because he didn't want her losing control and everyone knew it. Even Stefan had figured it out within the first week but didn't say anything about it.

Cassandra was also forced to always stay with Klaus whenever they got hotel rooms. He didn't even allow her to bunk with Stefan who quite frankly lost his girlfriend recently so why in hell would she try and make a move on him. Klaus was controlling her entire life and she despised him for it. He was doing everything for her best interest but Cassandra didn't see it that way at all. These past couple months have only made her hate him more.

"Why so glum?" Klaus teases her with a smirk playing on his lips. Cassandra glares over at him as she crosses her arms against her chest, Klaus glancing at it for a moment. This makes her roll her eyes as the man had no common courtesy, thinking he could just stare at her body because she dressed in revealing clothing.

"I know you want Stefan the rippah, but am I ever going to get to have anyone?" She asks with a sigh, frustrated that only Stefan got to drink from humans. Cassandra wasn't saying she didn't love Klaus's blood but once in a while she wanted something different.

"You'll get your fun soon." He tells her as he looks out the window, waiting for Stefan to return from the house, he could still hear one last distant scream though indicating at least one of them was still alive.

"I want fun now. You never said no to me." Cassandra says with a pout as she leans on the console, giving him a pleading expression. Maybe if she gave him a little show, he would say yes without knowing.

"I'm not saying no, I'm just saying you have to be patient." Klaus states as he only stares at her eyes. Cassandra groans before sitting back in her seat. Her dress wasn't exactly fitting, it was a black, backless mini dress that just covered her butt, although with the material being really soft, it was more loose fitting than tight and was held together with a little string on her back.

"Have fun?" Klaus asks once the car door opens, Stefan getting into the backseat. His clothes were covered in blood which made Cassandra slightly jealous.