My Best Friend's Step-Brother...

By YeolieBae_

"Not here Ace" I begged as his fingers went under my short skirt and straight to my knickers. I was so anxiou... More

Notes By Author
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chaper 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 31

27.9K 1K 451
By YeolieBae_

Bria's POV

"Ace is dating Hailey"

Ash had screamed happily. She seemed so excited and that was the strange part about it. All this time I thought she had hated Ace's girlfriend but now she seemed happy?

I tried my best to not react but it was near impossible to do. To find out that your boyfriend of just over two months had been cheating on you? I looked into his eyes and they begged me not to believe but how can I? She is a beautiful woman and I'm just a really cute kid. Who wouldn't want to be with her? She had everything that I didn't.

"What?" Josh asked surprised. He was always the last to react to things. Poor soul.

"Ace is dating Hailey." She repeated again but her eyes were on mine. I squint my eyes a little confused at this but didn't pay it no mind.

With all the excitement I could muster up, I turned to Ace once more to congratulate him.

"That is great news Ace!" It's about time you settled down.

"I have!" he told me. His eyes were intense as he looked at me.

"She is a great girl." He continued. If he was trying to get back into my good books he has a long way to go.

I nod my head in response to that. Josh shook his hand and congratulated him as well and Ash remained looking between us with a huge grin on her face.

"I thought you hated his girlfriend." Josh Asked her.

"I did. Until I found out who she was. Hailey is a great girl!"

"That she is." Ace said. His eyes locked unto mine once more and his next words opened up my eyes. "I love her so much!" HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ME! HE LOVES ME! NOT HAILEY! A grin threatened to break out on my face but I kept my mouth shut and my eyes lowered.

I excused myself from the group and went up to Ash's room to have a shower. I was done having fun for the day. Or so I thought.

After getting cleaned up, I made my way back downstairs to see everyone had already been cleaned up and were all in the living-room watching a movie. The only thing that seemed out of place was the fact that Hailey was now here with us and was sat next to Ace.

Upon witnessing the scene before me, my mood became sour. While they all chatted and laughed about the different scenes and characters in the film, I couldn't get my mind to focus on anything but the fact that Hailey was too close to Ace.

Josh shook my shoulder and pulled me from my thoughts. "Are you okay?" He whispered and I shook my head. As the movie progressed, I literally had to bite my tongue so I wouldn't cause a scene. I never knew myself to be the jealous type until now. I wanted to strangle Hailey so bad. She was so close to Ace now that she was practically on his lap and you wanna know what he did? Nothing! NADA! I mean, I get that he doesn't want anyone to find out about us but he still shouldn't allow that 'thing' to be so close to him. Especially in front of me. For now, Ace was in my bad book. He better not try to get between these thighs anytime soon.

As if he could read my thoughts, his eyes looked in my direction. Upon seeing the look on my face, he shifted so Hailey wouldn't be so close to him. Oh so now he sees what he was doing wrong? I scoffed and made my way to the kitchen to get some water. I stayed in there for a while for a breather but then Ace had to come ruin it. He grabbed a beer and stood at the opposite side of the kitchen with his ankles crossed as he took a sip.

"Are you mad?" he asked softly but I ignored him and drank my water silently. "Wow, you must really be mad!" he said with a grin plastered on his face. "Who knew innocent Bria could get jealous?"

"I'm not jealous!" I snapped and noticed his grin got wider. He moved closer to me and grabbed both of my hands. "You don't have to be jealous babe. I'm yours. All yours and only yours."

I rolled my eyes and left him in the kitchen. That sweet tongue bastard knew what he was doing!

***

It has been one whole week since I've been able to have any alone time with Ace. Ash would always pop up out of no where and stay until one of us leaves. I found her attitude strange but refused to comment on it in case she gets the wrong idea.

In my opinion, her actions were deliberate. For example, she always had a problem watching my tv shows with me but one time Ace and I were in the living room watching one and she just came and plopped herself between us on the couch. Another time, he was showing me something on his cellphone and she basically shoved me out of the way so she could see and interact with him.

When I told Josh about it, he said that maybe I was reading too much into things and I'm probably letting my need for Ace attention get in the way. If I am being totally honest, his words hurt. He made it seem like I was some desperate girl and so what? I am suppose to get his attention, he is MY Boyfriend not Ash's. Sometimes I felt as if she had speculated what was going on between us but other times I don't.

Presently, Ace and Ash were out on one of their sibling dates. She seemed happy and that is good for her. Tomorrow is my turn. I can't wait.

I went to bed early because you know what they say 'If you sleep early, the morning comes quicker?' well nobody said that but still, I strongly believe it to be true.

***

The following morning, I rose with the sun and saw a drunken Ash sprawled on the bed next to mine. I had chosen to stay in her room instead of the guestrooms for reasons beyond me, I regretted it everyday since. I have absolutely no privacy whats so ever. She questions everything. Even my underwear. She kept asking who bought them for me but I never responded. Her Nosey Ass!

Ace had instructed me to pack a bag and I had to smile at that. We all knew what that mean.

After freshening up and getting dressed, I told Cara that I had to go to the library. Ace insisted that he would drop me until Ash butted in that she wanted to tag along. It was then that I got fed up and denied both of their requests and told Cara that I would take a cab. Cara tried to talk me out of it but I wouldn't budge.

When I asked Ash if she was still coming, she suddenly had a tummy ache. Weirdo.

I took the cab to the library then Ace picked me up from there on his bike. I don't get why he keeps bringing the bike to our dates but I'm not complaining. He did look hot on it after all.

I mounted the bike and held on to him tightly as we wove through traffic for a good twenty minutes. He pulled up outside of a huge building that I've never seen or even heard of before and I looked at him confused. He removed the helmet and took my hand leading me inside. It was dark and cold but I was a little excited to see what this place really was.

Photos of animals covered the wall as were tourists pictures. There were a few gift shops as well which made me even more excited. Soon I was able to see little lights illuminating a path for us to follow which we did.

An excited scream came from my lips when I saw the first one. We were at an aquarium! I know it is not a huge deal but to me it was. I had only told Hunter of my wish to go there but never in my wildest dreams have I thought that my best friend's step brother would be the one to take me there.

I clapped my hands and jumped around as I saw the different see creatures swimming about. I took several photos and even asked Ace to take a few of me with the animals. There were a few kids there as well but no one seemed as excited as I was to be there. Ace kept laughing and joking about how I was embarrassing him. At one point he even shifted from me and started telling onlookers that he'd never seen me in his life.

When we got to the last sea creature, I held his face in both hands and placed a giant kiss on his lips. "I love you so much! Thanks for doing this for me babe." I squealed.

"Anytime" He responded and let me go again. At the end, we were able to watch a dolphin show while we ate hot dogs. I even got a chance to touch the dolphin. It was so cool, I wanted to live there.

We got a few souvenirs: Tee shirts, shorts, coffee mugs etc before deciding to head out. Ace practically had to drag me from the building. We were there for hours. By time we got to his place I was still on about all I had seen and how cool everything was and how much I wanted to stay and live there. He kept rolling his eyes at me but I still wouldn't be quiet. I think taking me there might've been one of his biggest regrets at this point but I didn't care.

It was getting late now and I was still talking about my day and I guess Ace got fed up. He kissed me to shut me up and things got extremely hot and heavy from there.

By time he had finished pleasuring me, everything from the day had already left my mind. We laid in bed cuddling each other and staring at the ceiling until I had to spoil it.

"Ace?"

"Yes baby"

"Have you noticed anything strange about Ash?" I asked and he groaned.

"Do we have to talk about her now?"

"No. But I just want to make sure I'm not being paranoid"

"Why would you think that?"

"I don't know. I just keep getting the feeling that she is trying to prevent us from being alone."

"That's because she is."

"But why would she wanna do that? I thought she liked the idea of us getting along"

"Well.. that must've been before she saw me kissing you."

"She what?"

"That day when you getting all obsessed about your friend not talking to you. She saw when I kissed you in the kitchen."

"Why didn't you say anything? She must think the worst of me now."

"Why do you care what she thinks?"

"Because she is my best friend"

"So what? I don't get it."

"Of course you don't!"

"Then tell me baby." He said and I sighed.

''Nothing. I just feel guilty about hiding stuff from her that's all."

"If it makes you feel any better, she hides stuff from you too."

"I know."

"You do?"

"Of course I do."

"And you are not the least bit curious?"

"I am but I'm just waiting until she feels ready to tell me."

"You're a good friend, you know that?" he asked and I smiled at him.

There was a long pause in our conversation as we just laid in comfortable silence.

"Babe" Ace began and he took a deep breath before continuing. "There's something I have to tell you about Ashley and I. But before I tell you, I just need you to know that I love you more than anything and I would never do anything to hurt you. The last thing I want to do is lose you but I don't want to keep things from you."

"Ace you're scaring me." I told him when I saw how serious his face was.

"Babe, Ash and I-" he started but then my phone rang.

I saw Cara's name flash across the screen and picked it up thinking something might have happened.

I regretted the minute I accepted the call. What she told me ran my blood cold.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

@Romzz97 Here you go Sweetie 😁😝😝 Enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
109K 1.8K 48
"Don't..." he rubbed my clit slowly, and I gasped, closing my eyes shut. "You ever think of talking about that damn blondie in front of me again," he...
612K 13.6K 67
{book two of the Gang love series} * I got pulled into an empty classroom and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who?" he whispered into my ear...
3.5M 89.7K 51
Highest rank #27 in Teen Fiction. Written by @apricitys. _ _ _ "What is this?" He asked, not even bothering to look at the canvas in front of me. Ins...