The End |tk| ✔︎

By KSSwriting

"You can't keep playing with my emotions Jungkook. I'm not some toy you can mess with and then abandon, okay... More

Introduction!
The Beginning of the End
Ceremony of Sins
End All Be All
Break Him
And as it Begins, it Ends
Begin
Beautiful
Messy
Rules
IM BACK
Defiance
"Closet"
Guilt
Cracked
Walls
Awkward
Understanding
The Past
Progress?
Moment
Punishment
What?
Attacks
Doubt
Destroyed
Disorders
Reconciliation
Riot
Problems
Ambush
Falling
Determination
Lust
Light
The End
My Other Works
Bonus Chapter #1
NUMBER 1 IN VKOOK?!
Q&A
Q&A- Answers
Bonus Chapter #2
Author Face Reveal and Q&A

Bonding

16.3K 950 373
By KSSwriting

Hey everyone! I was thinking because I have so much freetime lately and so many ideas I might start another story!

Would you all be okay with that?

I was thinking it could be a college taekook AU?

I would prioritize uploads for The End of course, the second story would just be whenever I have time.

Let me know what you think!

Anyways, on with the story...

——————————————————

Taehyung's box smile was an full display as he skipped down the gorgeous mansion's halls, trying to catch up to the polar opposite pair of Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Hyah!" The small blonde yells as he grabs both boys by the shoulders, using them to propel himself upwards.

"Tae Tae! I'm so excited, are you excited?" Hobi smiles warmly at the boy, clearly excited for whatever plans he had in mind for their group.

"Seokie I'm honestly scared about whatever you want us to do." Yoongi says, eyes blinking slowly in exhaustion.

"Seokie?" Taehyung laughs at the nickname.

Yoongis eyes widen- for the first time that Taehyung has ever seen- and his cheeks flush a deep crimson.

"Awww Yoongs are you embarrassed." Hobis smile stretches across his whole face and he playfully pushes the olders shoulder.

"Shut it." Sloth says quietly, head turns towards the ground, avoiding eye contact.

The corners of Taehyung's mouth curl up as the watches the two tease each other.

But something had been weighing on him and he felt like he needed to ask.

"Um, this might sound weird but. You two are really close huh?" He says, unsure of how to phrase what he really means.

His hyungs turn towards him, eyebrows raised.

Hobis smile doesn't falter as he answers, "ahh, you caught on fast. Guess we aren't that sneaky Yoongs." He giggles as the other rolls his eyes.

Taehyung quirks an eyebrow.

"Yeah, were very close. We're in love." Hoseok says with a sharp nod, continuously giggling at the even darker shade of red Sloth turns.

"W-What?!" Tae yells, his outburst echoing through the halls.

He knew they were close, but he wasn't really expecting that.

It made sense though.

Hoseoks smile fades into a look of concern and Yoongi places a hand on his shoulder.

"You got a problem wi-" the oldest starts before Taehyung interrupts him

"That's adorable!" Taehyung's volume increases as his eyes crinkle at the corners in joy.

Yoongi freezes and coughs lightly, turning away.

Hoseok bursts out into laughter, pointing at Yoongi.

"You were ready to fight him oh my god Yoongi." He drops to his knees, clutching his stomach in laughter.

"Whatever." Yoongi says quietly before continuing his way down the hall.

"W-wait up!" Hobi priest himself off the floor, tears rolling down his cheeks from the gut wrenching hilarity he just experienced.

Taehyung laughs loudly as well, suddenly feeling so grateful for his new companions.

The three arrive at the indoor garden, admiring the flowers before doing what they really came for.

Hoseok and Yoongi wait by door while Tae searches for Jimin, they know he's the only one that's somewhat tolerated by the man. Which is surprising because they all thought Jimin hated Tae the most.

The ash blonde shuffles through the flora in search of the tiny boy.

"Jimin?" He calls gently as to not startle this Sin.

He sees a platinum blonde tuft of hair on the other side of a white rose bush.

The boy in question turns to face Tae, unamused.

"Hi!" The box smile appears again.

"So, Hobi hyung planned something fun, I think at least he won't tell us what it is, would you like to come?" Taehyung asks, keeping his voice as non threatening and friendly as possible, like Jimin was some animal who might run away at any second.

"Why would I?" Envy says sneering.

"Well, it would be fun... and we'd like you to come." Tae says, not quite sure how to convince Jimin. Because in all honesty he didn't know why Envy would want to come.

Jimin seems to paused on the words we'd like to you come as if it were the first time they had been said in relation to himself.

"Fine, but if I don't like it I'm leaving. And I'm not talking to anyone. They're annoying. And I'll need something to drink." The small boy lists off his conditions but Taehyung is already rushing towards him to grab his arm and pull him towards the others.

"Hey no touching either!" Envy yells, but he doesn't try to pull away.

After "collecting" the small angry gremlin as Yoongi calls him, they proceed to knock on the doors of Wrath and Gluttony. Convincing them to come as well.

Well not so much convincing, as Jin said he wanted to so Namjoon now had to come.

They all walked together, chatting about what they'd been up to. New recipes Jin had invented, books Namjoon had read, all the sleeping Yoongi had done..

Finally they reached a large entrance, guarded by a pair of bubbled glass doors lined with silver.

"Why are we here?" Jin asks, turning to Hoseok who had the biggest smile imaginable.

Hobi just shook in head in secrecy as he knocks gently on the doors.

The glass barriers were flung open as a flurry of maid walked out, gently guiding each of the sins to a chair.

"I don't like this." Jimin speaks irritatedly as he yanks away from the touch of the maids.

"Oh buck up it'll be fun." Namjoon says firmly, hoping he's right.

Once all the sins are seated Hoseok stands, looking so proud.

"I thought that because were all super best friends now-"

Jimin snorts.

Everyone glares at him.

He shuts up.

"I thought we should all do some friendship bonding stuff! So todayyy." He taps his fingers against the chair's arm, drum rolling.

"We're gonna dye our hair together" he announces, flinging his arms up into the air in giddiness.

Taehyung and Jin's eyes light up as they both squeal in excitement while the other three look unsure.

"Oh come on Joon it'll be fun! We haven't had a change in appearance in so long!" Gluttony says, pressing a hand against the concerned mans knee.

"Fine... I just don't want to look ugly.." he says shyly.

Now it's Hoseok's turn to snort.

"As if, I don't think any of us could look bad." He says confidently, somewhat comforting the tall god of destruction.

Yoongi and Jimin don't say anything but they decide there's no getting out of it at this point. Not if Greed is so happy about it anyway.

There was an unspoken rule that no one upsets the sunshine of the group.

Hoseok turns the army like arrangement of maids and nods.

The group of 6 are all swept away by the maids, placed in styling chairs by sinks.

The sins begin to speak with some complaints at how they weren't able to chose what color they got but the maids shush the sins and tell them to let them do their jobs.

And hour or two passes, and the boys are all chatting happily, minus Jimin. Though he doesn't seem all that upset now.

The sound of the final blow dryings cuts their fun short.

Finally they reconvene in the lounging area, all wearing towels over their heads as Hoseok had instructed so that the "surprise" wouldn't be spoiled.

They sit and one by one remove the towels to reveal the new appearance.

"It's just hair it's not that big a deal, god." Jimin says frustratedly.

"If it's not that big a deal then show us already." Taehyung teases.

Envy shoots him a glare and rips the covering off, revealing a beautiful pink ombré head of hair. Parted on the side, revealing the sins forehead a bit.

Namjoon whistles.

Jin slaps him on the back of the head.

The boys all laugh, and shower Envy with compliments.

"It's so pretty!"

"Woah it suits you so well."

"I wish I had that color"

Jimin turns bright red and looks at his lap, telling them to all shut up.

They pause the admirations and turn to Hoseok.

"Tada!" He shouts as he reveals his own hair, now a deep chocolatey brown with a hint of deep purple highlights.

They all ooh and ahh over the color, Yoongi sitting dumbstruck admiring his partner.

"Your turn!" Hobi shakes the older from his thoughts and he grumbles as he pulls the towel away from his head.

Yoongis hair is a dark grey color, a beautiful silver that compliments his pale skin.

Namjoon smiles shyly as he reveals his now dirty blonde locks, Jin smiling in adoration.

Jin shows the other his gorgeous, vibrant purple and blue head while shouting "world wide handsome." Namjoon leans a bit too far back on his chair, flipping it onto the floor breaking it.

They burst into egregious laughter, windshield wiper like squeaks coming from the eldest.

Taehyung smiles fondly at the group before they all calm down and point to him.

"Show what you got Tae Tae!"

The boy in question giggles and does just that.

They all pause in awe at the sight.

"Wow Taehyung that's really nice."

"It's perfect."

"You look good kid."

Taes eye disappear into a grin as he reaches up to touch his locks.

A deep, almost black brown fills his head, each strand curled slightly as the stylist had decided to gently perm his hair.

The boys continue to hang out in the lounge for a while longer, before decided they should get back to their rooms, as it was approaching midnight.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired. And I could use the bathroom too." Hoseok giggles, latching onto Sloths arm, pulling him away.

Namjoon and Jin follow suit, Jimin close behind.

But not before he turns to Taehyung and with a great deal of effort says two words.

"Thank you."

Jimin turns on his heels and books it out of the room towards his own bedroom.

Taehyung places his hands on his hips, smile never leaving his face.

You should go to bed too, like Hobi said. He thinks, pondering his hyungs words.

Bathroom.

Taehyung's eyes almost jump out of their sockets as he remembers the events of a few hours ago.

He trapped Jungkook in his literal bathroom for hours.

He's so gonna kill me. Tae thinks as he sprints to his chambers.

If he wasn't dead from boredom that is.

——————————————————

Hope you enjoyed!

I purple you all!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 5.5K 80
[ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ] "I'll be your angel...I'll be protect you" "Can I be your angel?" I asked him. ____ "If you promised why you did that to me?" what if a...
1.9M 82.2K 50
Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided something else for him when he met someone wh...
337K 29.1K 47
It's been over a year since Taehyung left and Jeongguk had learnt to stop letting the thought of him invade his mind. But sometimes the past collides...
382K 27.9K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...