Realms of Magic: Demon Invasi...

Par daniellie802

Status: Complete, but under editing Everything seems fine in Irvine. The economy is great, public satisfactio... Plus

0. Prologue
1. Demonic Powers
2. A Day at Blazewing
3. Old Nemesis
4. The Librarian
5. Training Regime
6. Imperial Trial
7. The Royal Dinner
8. Attack of the Demons
9. Preparation of the Guard
10. Maiden Voyage I
11. Maiden Voyage II
12. Battle on Juggernaut
13. First Mission
15. Arrival of Help
16. Atrocities
17. The End of the Beginning
18. The Order
19. Banishment
20. The Demon Lords
21. Mission of the Twelfth
22. Second Voyage
23. Port Sekizaki
24. The Purists
25. A Small Reunion
26. The Mermaids Strike
27. Lady Sakurako
28. The White Witch
29. Cleaning Up
30. Infiltration Plan
31. Infiltration Plan II
32. Escape
33. The Great War
34. Battle of Toulon-Prelude
35. Battle of Toulon I
36. Battle of Toulon II
37. Battle of Toulon III
38. Expedition Golden Oasis
39. Expedition Golden Oasis II
40. Secret Mission
41. Secret Mission II
42. Prison Cell
43. The Ray of Light
44. The Ray of Light II
45. Strategical Movements
46. Return to Irvine
47. Attack on Plywood
48. Crippling Strike
49. Lovebirds in War
50. Tag Team
51. Irvine in Confusion
52. Irvine in Confusion II
53. Irvine in Confusion III
54. Irvine-Erwing War: Prelude
55. Irvine-Erwing War: First Phase
56. Irvine-Erwing War: Traitor Guards
57. The Underworld
58. Gladiators
59. Party
60. Reversal
61. Betrayal
62. Kingdom of Lutzia
63. Agnes
64. Celebration Feast
65. Fort Void
66. Noble Slaves
67. The Masked Lady
68. Bitter Reunion
69. Bitter Reunion II
70. Bitter Reunion III
71. A New Mission
72. A New Mission II
73. A New Mission III
74. Collapse of the Ferris Wheel
75. The Oedipus Club
76. Hidden Enclaves
77. She Returns
78. March on Batavia
79. Defence of Irvine I
80. Defence of Irvine II
81. Siege of Pazna I
82. Siege of Pazna II
83. Mirakarta Massacre
84. Mirakarta Massacre II
85. Southern Campaign
86. The Art of Diplomacy
87. Six Days Campaign
88. Six Days Campaign II
89. Six Days Campaign III
90. Hero of Elaise
91. Battle of Trest
92. The Road to New Trier
93. The Road to New Trier II
94. The Road of New Trier III
95. The Road to New Trier IV
96. Old Memories
97. Old Memories II
98. A Truce
99. Battle of Pallastria
100. Battle of Pallastria II
101. Amnesia
102. The Alliance's Gambit
103. The Defence of Batavia I
104. Defence of Batavia II
105. Defence of Batavia III
106. One Last Dance
107. Clash of Sovereigns
108. Clash of Sovereigns II
109. Princess Rescue Mission I
110. Princess Rescue Mission II
111. The Aglatis Law
112. Trial of Vengeance
113. Epilogue

14. Duel of Prodigies

12 3 3
Par daniellie802

"You see, I was the one who captured her," Alice whispers, "I can take you to the auction if you want."

"But before that, I have to confirm you're not a spy from the Allies," she continues, "your hand, please."

I extend my hand cautiously. Alice touches the palm of my hand.

"Sorry," she whispers, "Lightning Zap!"

A huge voltage of lightning enters my palm immediately. Reflectively, I bellow, "Blood Shockwave!"

"Violleta Vonville!" she shrieks.

"Damn it!" I curse, "Blood Orb Bullet!"

A copious quantity of small blood orbs are fired towards Alice. "Iron Shield!"

The mighty iron wall blocks the bullets. "Please, just stop and come with me!" she screeches.

"Kindly shut up!" I hiss, "Blood Prison!" The massive quantity of blood envelops Alice.

Soon, the prison is blasted apart by ferocious lightning. "You're the most difficult opponent I've ever fought aside from Madam Fron, I'll give you that," I say as my escape route is blocked by a thick iron wall.

"It seems like our position is similar," she replies as she summons her rapier, "I'm sorry, but this is something I have to do."

From a distance I can hear sounds of duels; John and Aelita must have been attacked, too.

I gather what power I can. "You want to end this now?" Alice, stunned, asks.

"I have to help my friends," I reply curtly.

"So do I," she says back.

"Electric Iron Fist!" Alice finishes her ultimate spell faster, a gigantic iron fist, coated with electricity charges straight at me.

"Come forth, my minion, Black Chupacabra!" My necromancy has brought forth a giant black undead dog to life.

The clash is epic, obliterating the entire bar (and the few people who hasn't fled yet for some reason).

I'm barely standing on my feet. Both spells have matched each other equally, but the resulting explosion has caused me severe damage.

Alice doesn't stand stably, either. Her legs are trembling and her breath is short.

"You're still standing?" I ask.

"Hmph. Finally, one of my men is competent!" an eerie voice is heard from behind.

"L-Lady Caitlyn!?" Alice mutters.

"Logan and Lucas have stopped neither John nor Aelita. Lucky you're still here," Lady Caitlyn hisses even more eeriely.

Damn it! A demon Lord!?

"Blood-" I cannot finish my incantation. Lady Caitlyn's scythe hits me on the head. I pass out.

"Where am I?" I murmur as my eyes face an alien ceiling.

"In Lady Caitlyn's personal HQ," Alice mutters with a shiver. She is heavily bandaged.

"Damn it," I curse to myself.

Alice hands me her glass of water. "Drink. This might be your last chance to drink properly," she says sorrowfully, "I'm sorry."

I hesitate, but eventually drink the refreshing water.

"I think you must have known what is going to happen," Alice continues.

"What?" I ask.

"Assuming Lady Caitlyn has her way, you'll be transformed into a mindless, drug addicted Doll by a Dollmaker–probably Lucas or Logan, my lovely cousins," she answers.

"Unless," she says, "you have an escape plan."

I flinch uncomfortably. I can feel that my silver earring is still there. As long as it stays intact ....

"I know you do," Alice says, "you're a Guard trained by the Empire's most powerful foes, after all. Let me tell you: if it doesn't involve outside forces, it'll fail miserably."

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask with suspicion.

Alice mutters, "Us demons have morals, too, if you don't know about it. Lady Caitlyn's in charge of the slave business," she glances briefly at Agatha, "it's a very lucrative business, so the higher ups just turn a blind eye and allow Lady Caitlyn to rampage."

Alice ....

"My earrings," I whisper.

"What?" Alice asks.

"My earrings, you idiot! They have trackers in it," I whisper a little more loudly.

She grins hugely, hurriedly takes my earrings, and keeps them on her pocket as footsteps echo in my ears.

"Lady Jessica, Lord Luke, Lady Caitlyn," Alice greets her superiors, who have arrived at the cell where I'm being held. The Princess of Terror follows behind, her lips curling downside, and her eyes emitting murderous fury.

Lady Jessica's face is covered with bandages and she is sitting on a wheelchair. Her left arm dangles sadly on her lap. She still wears a ridiculous bright purple shirt and a long orange skirt.

"Interesting ... Captain of the Twelfth," Lady Jessica says, "it seems like your power isn't a figment, seeing how you matched one of our best prodigies."

"As expected from Fronica and Anwar's student," Lord Luke adds.

"Cut the crap. You're going to turn me to a Doll anyway," I curse.

"A Doll? Oh, girl, don't make me laugh," Lady Jessica smiles, "you're way, way too precious to be turned to a Doll."

"We are very intrigued, indeed, by your blood magic. Perhaps your teachers don't talk about it, but it's a very rare type of magic; furthermore, only demons of royal lineage have them," Lady Jessica continues with her smile.

"But you're supposedly a human. Oh, we have real hot debates about what you are," Lady Jessica turns to Lord Luke, "if she's really a demon, you'd owe me a pint of beer, Luke!"

"Let's keep this professional," Lord Luke replies. He moves forward, and from my wrist two pints of blood are taken.

Lady Jessica and Lord Luke sip my blood. "Hmm ... she's definitely not human. Her blood is not as metallic as a human's," Lord Luke comments.

Hey, I'm human, damn it!

"But it isn't demonic sweet blood either. More like a combination of both ... both metallic and sweet," Lady Jessica says.

"A hybrid, perhaps?" Lady Caitlyn suggests.

"Humans and demons are too incompatible to breed," Lady Jessica swiftly replies. The Princess of Terror frowns impatiently.

"Perhaps, Lady Jessica," the Princess of Terror intervenes, "you might want to tell my business here. Frankly, this is a place I loathe."

"Why? Because it reminds you of your past?" Lady Caitlyn sneers.

"You little brat!" the Princess of Terror's rage explodes, her longsword at Lady Caitlyn's neck, "Shadow-"

Lord Luke grabs the Princess of Terror's arm. "Please release her, Princess of Terror. We mean you no disrespect," he says convincingly.

"Ha, no disrespect! You may want to train this underling of yours some manner, Lord Luke!" the Princess of Terror shouts in rage before leaving, kicking open the metal door.

"Oh, jeez," Lady Caitlyn says, "what a short-tempered vampire."

"I must remind you, Lady Caitlyn," Lady Jessica grits her teeth, "your powers pale in comparison to her. Mind your attitude."

Lady Caitlyn's face reddens, but she maintains her calm, "I understand, Lady Jessica."

"Back to business, Lady Caitlyn," Lord Luke frowns, "we might have found a very interesting species."

Lady Jessica turns her wheelchair, grunting, "Lord Luke and I will return in three days with the Princess of Terror–and I assume you are not to say such foolish things again–and the Puppeteer. Until then, I leave her in your care."

"Shall I begin the Doll treatment?" Lady Caitlyn respectfully bows.

"No," Lord Luke sharply replies, "She is too valuable. Her brain must be intact enough to be interrogated."

"As you wish, Lord Luke," Lady Caitlyn replies.

Lady Jessica and Lord Luke take leave.

Lady Caitlyn's face is turned towards me with her terrible smile, her long green hair covering her lustful eyes. "You're lucky, cutie," she says as her hand chokes my neck, "I really want to turn you into a Doll."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

87.9K 6.9K 38
It is two thousand long years into the future. There is no more Earth. There is only Callistra. Since the conclusion of the fae civil war that decima...
195K 8.1K 55
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A FANFICTION BOOK ABOUT THE SHOW "LUCIFER". (under editing) Copyright © 2019 by Sinderella All Rights Reserved ~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
216 39 13
Second place in the Fantasmical Story Competition. Alaina, a semi-reclusive elf with questionable fire magic, joins a mysterious stranger. Together...
22.7K 2K 62
The truth hidden behind the moon's shadow was not easy to unveil. Now the fight for freedom will be all blood and bones. War is brewing on the edge o...