𝙈𝙃𝘼 𝙗𝙛 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨

By Nuggie-chan

This is my first book so please cut me some slack here (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ') Requests are always open (Request Ik I sai... More

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Before we start! Impotant!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your quirk/hero costume
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥How you met
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥you meet again
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Pictures of you guys took as friends
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥First date/kiss pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cuddles
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Nicknames
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Contact names
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥dorm rooms
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What he loves about you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When they get jealous of a fictional charater/Youtuber
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you steal his hoodie
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Halloween costumes
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your family
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Outfits they like on you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥a/n read please!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Cute/weird text messages
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Boobs, ass or thighs
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥anime shows you binge watch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when he accidentally hurts you
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥your wallpaper
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥valentine's day
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥when your on your period
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥turn on's pt 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What his car looks like
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥When you on your period pt. 2
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥prevy mineta
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥they watch "girl from nowhere 100k special!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥His instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Your instagram
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥NEW BOOK!
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Top bottom or switch
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Suicidal thinking
A little psa‼️🙄
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥outfits you like on him
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥PDA
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥his instagram: black females🤎
IMPORTANT MESSAGE!
its been a minute... now starting requests!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Confession

9.8K 98 162
By Nuggie-chan

🥦Deku🥦

Izuku would always come to your dorm in the morning so you will get up for school and head to class together. Awww so nice of this sweet lil bean.

You and Deku were in the hallway on your way to class with Deku and you guys always had a good conversation about things until he popped a question at you.

"Y/n can you meet me at the cherry blossom tree after school today?" he said as a little blush came across his face but you didn't see. "Um, sure thing but why?" You asked. "Oh no reason, just wait till then ok?" As Deku smiled at you.

Time skip to after school

You went to go see Deku where the location he asked you to be. Once you got there you saw Deku sitting on the grass looking at the distances.

Oh, what a beautiful sight it was when you saw him looking like that.

He didn't notice you till you called his name. "Hey, Deku so what's going on?" As you looked at him and around you being amazed at how pretty the blossom tree was.

"So um there's been something on my mind for a long time, and ever since I met you when we were little kids for the first time I...uh....get butterflies in my stomach every time I see you...and I get all red in the face...when I think about you. Um... the reason why I brought you here...is to say....um...I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU!" His face now turned pink and instantly regretting what he had said probably knowing you like someone else.

Oh how you waited to hear those words

"Izuku...I actually like you too. And I've been wanting to tell you for so long but I thought you liked someone else" you said as you felt your cheeks also getting pink.

💥Bakugou💥

The bakusquad knew that Katsuki had a huge crush on you so they dared him to ask you out and be a man and do it already. He talked about you to them and they noticed how he would look at you.

Of course, he would take the dare because he said that his mom didn't raise a pussy.

You guys were on the grass just sitting there enjoying the view on U.A's grounds and on your phones when Bakugou opened his mouth to say something.

"Hey dumbass" he said and you turned to look at him. "Yeah?" You said now waiting for his response to say something back.

"I like you, idiot! I liked you since we were kids, I think you're cute, your quirk is cool and I don't know why you're so nice to me and deal my shit" He was now red in the face, you were shocked cause you never thought he liked you that way but also really happy that he likes you the same way you do.

"I-I like you too and I liked you since we were kids too, I'm nice to do because you're a really good friend to me and I thought you were cool in every way, when you got more protective as we have grown up together I liked you even more and I thought you were being like that cause we were friends but I guess not" you said blushing even more.

The bakusquad was taking videos and pictures and was at aw about what just happened.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

You, Mina, Uraraka, and Momo, were talking and having bonding time with each other.Todoroki saw you guys and walked over to you girls.

"Sorry girls but can I borrow y/n for a sec I need to talk to her" he said and you got up and go with him to see what he needed. "Um, what is it that you wanted Todoroki?" You said as you guys were in somewhere private.

"Well I just wanted to let you know that I admire your kindness to me, your sense of humor, and you're really pretty, my heart always beats so fast when I'm around you, what I'm really trying to say is I really like you y/n and you make me happy" he said now blushing a bit when he ended his sentence.

"I like you too Todoroki" you said smiling and feeling your heart beating out of your chest.

Kirishima

You were training against a robot that made you fight to hand-to-hand combat and quirks.You were on level 18 which was almost to the hardest level. Kiri has walked past you and walked backwards to see how you were training, he was amazed to see you doing well and keeping up but once he saw you struggling a little he got worried.

You couldn't keep up and it looked like you were going to be badly injured, Kirishima stepped in and saved you and the robot was done.

"Hey, are you okay?!" "Yeah I am, thanks so much for saving me, shark boy!" You now breathing heavily "Yeah no problem but I really need to tell you something important" you guys went out in the hallway to go somewhere private.

"Okay, so what is it, Kiri?" You said looking at him making eye contact.

"Ugh, I can't take it anymore y/n! I REALLY LIKE YOU! You're so beautiful, kind-hearted, hard-working, and so much more! I can't get you off of my mind and I love the way you call me shark boy and sharky...I've felt this was since Junior year" Kirishima was now a blushing mess and he was redder than his hair.

"Kiri I feel the same way too and was going to tell you but I was too scared to and you would only see me as a friend" you said. "So... are you free on Friday?" "Yeah I am, I don't plan on going anywhere" you said. "Great see ya then!" And he walked away.

'OMG, HE JUST ASKED ME OUT!!! WAIT UNTIL-maybe I shouldn't tell her just yet...'

⚡️Denki⚡️

You were again at the arcade and a lot of people were trying to take pictures with you, sign your signature on things they had, and challenge you to a game.You were playing a game that would give you a lot of tickets and you were so close to getting a lot of tickets.

"Need some help?" You heard and you jumped and lost the game. "Hey, Denki what's up?" "Oh nothing much just here like always" he said shrugging his shoulders. "Say how about he play a game and we bet on it?" He said trying to get off the game that you were still on.

"You're on!" And you guys went to find a game, he picked a game that we were fairly well at and would be sure he would win.

You guys played for a while and Denki won the game. "Wow I'm impressed Denki Kaminari, I didn't know my boy best friend could beat me in a game" you smirked. "Oh whatever" he said laughing and blushing a little but you didn't notice.

"So what's the bet?" You asked looking at him. "I want you to go out with me, what I'm trying to say is I really like you y/n and I want you to go on a date with me" "l-l like you to Denki and I will go out with you" you said smiling at him.

You guys set up a time and he said it was a surprise date and he will pick the spot.

🧡Sero🧡

You were hanging out with Mina and Tooru (if you don't know her she's the invisible girl) in your dorm room and you wanted to FaceTime Sero.

When you got on the FaceTime log you thought you turned off your phone to talk to your friends and began to talk about Sero, but the dumbness in you didn't fucking turn off the phone.

What you didn't know that you accidentally tapped his contact name and called him.

"Ugh girls I really like Sero, he's super cute, his charming smile, I love hanging out with him, and there's not a day that he can't make me smile and I just love everything about Sero..." you started to blush when you started to picture of him in your head.

Mina and Tooru swore they saw hearts in your eyes as you talked about him.

The girls were shocked to see you talking about him like that when he was on the phone with you and heard you.

You didn't notice until you looked at your phone to see that Sero was on FaceTime with you.

And y/n knew that they fucked up...(┬_┬)

"Hahaha...h-hey Sero...h-how much d-did you hear?" You said as your whole face was red. "Just enough to hear that you like me and saying good things about me, I like you too y/n" Sero blushing a bit.

"I've actually liked you for a while now, so is Saturday good for you?" See said. "Um yeah, where did you have in mind?" You said. "It's surprisingly beautiful so I'm going to pick you up at 7" "o-o-kay...." and he ended the call. You practically fainted from what just happened to you.

🐙Tamaki🐙

His friends were pressuring him to tell his feelings already and he obviously had to do it cause he couldn't stop thinking about you.

Tamaki told you to meet him at the roof of the school. When you got there you saw Tamaki just staring at the sky taking in the view. You took this moment to just look at your crush staring at the sky.

Do you like the view?

Yes

You're my best view

Meh

I'm sorry I had to do it! It was calling my name

"Hey, Tamaki!" You said going up to him. This was it, he was going to tell you how he felt. He turned into a blushing mess and shudder which he had never studdered around you before because he was always so comfortable being with you that he didn't do it.

"I-I-I like y-you y-y/n!! Pleasegoonadatewithme!" (Please go on a date with me!) he said getting it all out of his chest.

"I like you too Tamaki and yes I will go on a date with you!" And you hugged him tightly.

🥱Shinso🥱

This was more of an accident confession. You were texting Mina and she was trying to tell you that you should just tell him already.

Y/n:

No Mina I can't just tell him I like him, what if he doesn't like me back.🥺

💗pink queen💗:

Of course, you can! How can someone not like you?! Hell some people in U.A drool over you. So how you are going to say he's not going to like you back?

Y/n:

Yeah but Shinso is just different than everyone else ya know? I like him, I like him with all of my heart, his hair, his voice🙈 omg his voice😩, his quirk, and things that make Shinso🥰. I really like him as a friend but I can't but help to fall for him. Mina, I need help...😣

Once you sent the text message to Mina or so you thought you did but instead you sent it to Shinso! Shit!

💗pink queen💗

Hello...? Y/n?

Y/n:

Mmm? Yeah? Did you get what I sent you?

💗pink queen💗:

No... why?

Y/n:

OMG MINA I DIDN'T SEND IT TO YOU I SENT IT TO SHINSO! God, please take the wheel😭. Mina what the hell do I do?!

💗pink queen💗

Idk there's no going back now just see what he says if he sees it.

Shinso now saw what you texted him and he was shocked. He didn't know you felt that way towards him and thought you liked someone else in class 1a or 1b.

💜sleepy boi💜

Oh wow, that's really nice of you to say about me. I like you too y/n. Never thought that you saw me like that.

😻Y/n😻:

Wait really? I didn't mean to text it to you I meant it to Mina. Well, at least I got it all out😊.

Shinso asked you when you were free and you told him Saturday would be good.

⌚️Monomoa⌚️

The stars lit up the dark night sky and a soft moonlight cut through your dorm room. You were star gazing and it was one way to help you fell asleep while listening to your favorite song on your phone.

A knock supersized you out of your thoughts. "*sigh* who could it be at this hour?" you mumble as you opened the door to only see your crush and your best friend Monomoa.

"M-monomoa!? what are you doing here!?" you shuddered. "Can I come in It's something important I need to tell you y/n'' he said and you let him in only by telling him that he needs to make it quick because it's getting late.

He sat down on your chair desk and you sat on your bed. "Mind telling me what's so important?'' you said rubbing your eyes. "Do you like me?" he asked and you froze from him saying it and a blushing starting to form your face a little.

"Uhhhhh....I...umm" you shuddered to find the words o tell him. "If so I...I like you too y/n" he told you.

Was he really telling you that he had the same feelings as you? or was this your dream? if so you do not ever want to wake up anytime soon.

"W-wait this isn't a joke?" you said making sure it wasn't a prank he signed up for to make you feel bad.

He stood up and took your hands and his together and looked you in your eyes. "No it's not, I actually like you y/n, your such a good friend to me, and your so pretty, whenever I see you I can't get you off my mind, so will you go on a date with me?" you said yes and you both hugged each other.

You both said your goodbyes and good nights.

🤍Tetsutetsu🤍

You and Testu got off from school, you both planned on going to the park together after school.

There were two ways to get to the park, going through the woods or taking a little shortcut. But the both of you decided to go in woods because the woods was always pretty going through that way. Sometimes you guys would take the shortcut to get there more quickly but the woods was the best bet.

While you were walking with Testu you spotted a really pretty flower.

This is what it looked like:

"Wow, Tetsu look it's a flower! it's so beautiful!" looking at the flower. Tetsu picked the flower and pushed your hair behind your ear and put the flower behind your ear. "Thanks, Tetsu that was really nice of you!" you said smiling at him.

Tetsu blushed and looked away and kept walking to head to the park. Finally getting to the park you both went to the swing sets, you looked up at the sky and enjoying the view while talking to Tetsu.

'Whoa y/n is really cute at this view, I love her smile, her hair, those e/c eyes, just everything about her is so awesome' he thought this and he wasn't really paying attention to what you were talking and zoned out.

"Tetsu? um, Tetsu? TETSU!" you yell to get his attention when he jumped and said "AH! I LIKE YOU!" Tetsu covered his mouth and was a blushing mess. "Hahaha sorry I didn't- wait for what!?'' and you looked at him in shock. "W-will you go out with me y/n?"

"YES!'' and you guys hugged it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay I'm making progress slowly but surely!!! I'm trying my best not to just give up right on the spot but I'll manage and get the hang of it. ╯﹏╰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 4.3K 114
different yandere ideas that I'm to busy to make whole books out of, join me on this wonderful ride of different story's all filled with the seat han...
71.2K 533 22
Are you a BNHA multi-shipper? Well this is the book for you! Wether angst, Lime, Lemon, Fluff, Yaoi, this book has it all! Read one-shots from the e...
896K 25.6K 49
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2021 [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] Have you ev...
92.5K 1.8K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...