Jikook ff - Cold Hearted

By Brittbrittybritt

Jungkook cold hearted alpha becomes mafia leader. Finds an adorable omega named Jimin. **I do not own any rig... More

Description
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
End Note

chapter 12

17.3K 728 91
By Brittbrittybritt

Jungkook

Text

Jk: Hello Alpha Gray, still mopping around thinking about your sons?

Gray: Who are you?

Jk: Your Alpha of course.

Gray: What the fuck does that mean? I'm Alpha of Sharp Stars. How dare you cross me! Return my sons.

Jk: I'm willing to set up a negotiation sight. Are you willing to come alone? Just a talk between you and me?

Gray: When and where?

JK: Tomorrow evening will do nicely. Lets say 9:00 pm. There is an empty warehouse just on the border of Five Hands territory and the Slums. Better be alone, if not your sons may just go play with a group of Alphas during their heat.

Gray: I will be there alone.

Gray threw his phone to the floor of the car. He was fuming with anger. How dare these wolves make a game of his sons lives. "I will have their heads for this."

Jungkook was hysterically laughing at the text messages with Gray. He really thinks we will share negotiations. How stupid are these high ranked mafias. All I see is idiots ready to be pushed down.

As Jungkook was laughing he happened to notice the time on the clock.

"Fuck! Time for lunch."

Jungkook following routine brought lunch to Jimin. Once again Jimin is just laying on the bed sleeping. This kid just fucking sleeps all day. There is something different in the air though.

Jungkook who doesn't really pay much attention to anything, but his plans to take down the mafia, has failed to noticed that little Jimins pheromones have started to become stronger. The smell of lavender and honey has started to not only fill the room but reach the hall.

Jimin is starting to show signs of his heat. The omegas typically have their first heat when they are 18. Jimin did turn 18 a few months ago but had not yet started his heat. A Stronger smell and fatigue are tall tell signs that the omega is getting close to their first.

Jimin was silently eating his lunch as Jungkook just sat there and watched. He hates to admit it, but he could sit and watch the omega all day. Jungkook chuckled as he compared jimins cheeks to a chipmunks as he eats food.

Surprised by the chuckle, Jimin stopped eating and looked at Jungkook.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Were you just laughing at me?" Jimin was surprised and he felt hurt thinking he was being made fun of.

"Quit being a baby. I just thought you were looking cute as you were eating." Jungkook didn't even realize what he just said.

Jimin heard every word. He was blushing bright red and hid his face with his small hands looking down.

Jungkook watched Jimins actions and chuckled even more. Jimin was now red and had no idea how to react with the random behavior of the Alpha.

Jungkook decided to rub his hand through Jimins hair. He loved how cute and fluffy it always looked. Jimin upon reflex looked up shocked shown all over his face.

Jungkook face plams his face and starts laughing.

"You should hurry and eat your lunch Jimin." Jungkook said as he tried to suppress his laugh.

Jimin shook his head trying to get rid of the shock and embarrassment. He quickly shoveled the food to his mouth and ran away from the table to go hide under the covers of his bed.

Jungkook was left behind chuckling so much. He has not been this way before. Why all of the sudden has Jungkook been acting weird?

Jungkook glances over at the ball of Jimin under the blanket. He decides to go tease the omega.

Slowly walking over to the bed Jungkook yanks the covers off and throws them on the floor. Jimin yelped in surprise and turned around to see Jungkook standing at the edge of the bed.

After a few seconds Jungkook took advantage of the surprised Jimin. He threw himself on top of the omega. Jk had grabbed each hand of jimins pinning them down on each side of jimins head.

Jimin was a hot mess. Breathing hard and a face as red as a tomato

A sly smirk formed on Jungkooks face as he moved himself in between jimins legs. Jungkook slowly leaned down to where their lips just brushed against each other.

"Alpha what are you doing?" Jimin whispers.

Without any words Jungkook pushed his lips on too jimins. So soft. So plump. Jungkook loved the feeling. Wanting more of the kiss, jungkook licked jimins lips. The omega though kept them tightly closed. Jungkook thought it was cute so he decided to move else where. Tracing his lips across Jimins jawline he made his way over to Jimins ear.

Jimin gasped in surprise as he felt the alpha lick, nibble and bite his ear.

" mmmm ah," slipped from Jimins mouth.

"Hmmmm, you like that?" Jk licked jimins ear again.

"I ... I ... I don't know," jimin struggled to form words.

Jungkook had strated tracing his lips along Jimins neck. The scent is so strong here. Jk nuzzled his nose closer to Jimins scent gland. After taking in some deep breaths of the omegas smell Jungkook left a light kiss on the omegas neck.

"Ahhhh," jimin was letting out such attractive sounds.

Jimin started squirming under the alpha. His hands were still pinned down. He was getting so aroused by Jungkooks sweet touches that he wanted to just touch himself.

Jungkook felt the omega was squirming trying to find friction. Jungkook chuckled at the cuteness.

Knock knock

"Fucking dammit! This better be fucking good!" Jungkook was pissed he wanted to finish with the omega. Jimin shocked and pulled back to his senses turned his head away to try and hide.

"Um.... I'm sorry Alpha, but Suga says you have to go to a meeting at the office building in 5 minutes.

"Fine! Tell the fucker I'll be right there."

Jungkook was staring at Jimin.

Jimin was trying with all his might not to glance back at the alpha.

"Yes alpha sorry Alpha."

Jungkook let go of one hand so he could grab jimins chin and turn his face back to him. With no words Jungkook gave one last gentle kiss and chuckled as he left.

Jimin laid there wondering what the hell just happened. How can someone so cruel suddenly be so sweet. Jimin noticed his bed now had the alphas scent. The scent of rain and it smelled so nice. Jimin drifted asleep hugging the sheets breathing in the Alphas scent.

What office meeting will Jungkook be attending?

How will tomorrows events turn out for Alpha Gray?

How much longer till Jimins heat?

--------------

HI wonderful lovely people. Thanks for following my story. Please loom forward to future chapters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 45.5K 120
Jimin is about to do something illegal. Something that can have him put in jail for life. Jimin is an omega. He is attempting to join the band BTS to...
53.9K 3.3K 91
Joen jungkook is ruthless, cold -hearted mafia king who rules the mafia world. people starts trembling just by hearing his name . What will happen w...
10.4K 209 29
An innocent girl, Kim Y/n who was living her normal life happily suddenly became a Mafia Queen 👑 Want to know how ??? Want to know how her life will...
96.8K 5.5K 56
Where Jin and Tae think they are inferior for being Omegas, until they meet an empowered Omega named Park Jimin. "If your Alpha thinks he owns you...