20 days until Sunset

By ____irresistible___

Being famous just makes it harder to find love.... but sometimes the person next door can be your true love. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Gabe's P.O.V.)
Chapter 10 Mandy's P.O.V.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Gabe's P.O.V.)
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Gabe's P.O.V)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Mandy's P.O.V)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (Gabe's P.O.V)
Authors note
Chapter 27 (Mandy's P.O.V.)

Chapter 15 (Mandy's P.O.V.)

278 4 5
By ____irresistible___

This is really happening, I really am dating Gabe from im5. I don't know if I should be crazy happy or jumping up and down happy. So I contained myself until I got home. These thoughts still in my mind as we walked through the door of the ballroom, every eye was turned towards us. It was a strange encounter but I just clung to Gabe's jacket even harder. He just looked towards the crowd scanning for someone, then his gaze stopped. I trailed it to find he was looking at the producer, CEO of the studio and Mia. Wait Mia?

I glared at her but she just smiled at Gabe and I and turned away. Then a hand gripped my arm, and it was Lizzie. I turned to look at her cocked eyebrows as her own arm was interwined with Cole's . She smiled then I saw two more people walking up to us, Suhy and Will. And Suhy looked all flustered. Wait flustered? Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, Suhy has been a naughty little girl. Ok so she was older then me but still she was shorter than me kay.

"So what is going on here?" Lizzie asked teasingly. I looked to the ground as Gabe squeezed my hand on his. I looked up and smiled. Only he could make this moment feel alright.

"We sort of am uh..." I trailed off shortly after finding my voice.

"Dating?" Will and Suhy said in sinc. So that's what me and the girls sound like when we talk at the same time.

"Uh yeah that I guess" I muttered.

"OMGEEEEEEE MANDY CONGRADULATIONS" Suhy squealed as if I annouced I was getting married or something.

"I KNEW IT I KNEW IT AAAWWW YOU GUYS" Lizzie screamed in the same pitchy voice. Then they both came and squeezed the life out of me. Tried to anyways.

"Congradulations sir, just make sure you do not hurt her alright?" Suhy said letting go of me to shake Gabe's hand firmly, something my dad would do. My heart panged. I really missed my parents since I was here in L.A. Sometimes I wish they were here with me. But I know the closest family now is my sister-in-law and my bitch of a cousin.

"Mr. Morales I hope that you will make a lasting impression on our girl here and remember you are her first boyfriend", Lizzie said in the tone my mom used to my brother's previous girlfriends. I was so acustom to it. Trust me, my brother had many, many girlfriends.

"Guys stop it, I didn't do that to Cole and Will" I said embarassed and trying to bury my head into Gabe's shoulder, who was softly chuckling at me.

"Fine we will stop", Lizzie muttered, I smiled well until my sister-in-law showed up. Looking quite worried.

"Excuse me but may I talk to my sister alone please", Terry said shooing my friends, the boys and my new boyfriend away. I cringed at the word sister, because I repeat we are not sisters we are sisters...in law!!

"Hey Terry what's up?" I asked taking in her solemn face.

"Mandy are you dating Gabe?" she asked me politely. I nodded knowing what is coming.

"Do your parents know?", she said. And there is was. The dreaded question. I shook my head in response. Obviously they don't know, this happened a mere 10 minutes ago.

"Well you can have your chance then", she said smiling at me. I looked at her confused for a second. She never did give more information than needed.

"Your parents flew in tonight and are at my place as we speak. Your brother and the kids are with him and your parents right now too" she said excitedly. I stood shocked. Standing there, with my mouth wide open. But I nodded and smiled.

"That is awesome when do Alysa and I ge to see them?" I asked.

"Tomorrow if you like since they are sleeping over at my place currently" Terry chuckled at this. I stood there, still kind of confused. She always didn't make any sense what so ever.

"Ok then I guess I will see you tomorrow" I said turning and walking back to my friends. I wonder what my parents would think of me now. My dad would probably ask what is with my new clothes and they show skin (even my jeans, I know right!) and my mom would say I don't eat enough, and tell my sister that she is effected to much by the new world of celebrites although she is 13, the age it all happens. The obsessions, the crushes, the falling in love fantasies.

I didn't realise that I was muttering until I saw the worried looks on my friends faces. I quickly shot them I smile that received relieved expressions. Then I looked over at Gabe and the guys. What am I suppose to tell my parents. Hey mom hey dad guess what? I am now currently dating a guy in a boy band that just broke up with my cousin. That would end up great. If I want my mom to tell my aunt and have every one hate me. I just can't live with this guilt. Suddenly I started to bite on my fingernail, a bad habit I have had since I was eight.

"Hey Mandy are you alright?" Lizzie asked, waving her hand rapidly infront of my face. I nodded but started to scan the room for my cousin.

"Alright if you say so" Suhy said leaning her head on Will's shoulder. I smiled at this. ALthough Suhy was a lot shorter than Will, they made a really cute couple. It was adorable. Unlike Cole and Lizzie who were nearly the same height except for the two inch difference between them. Then I looked over at Lizzie and Cole who were trying to shove a cream puff in each others faces. I rolled my eyes, but it was adorable. And sickening at the same time.

"Hey Mandy, don't look now but MIa is coming over here" Suhy hissed. I snapped around to see my cousin sauntering up to us. Grimacing I stepped foward as well. It was one of those face-off scenes where both opponents walk towards each other while their team is slow motion walking beside them. I have to say it was epic.

"Mandy we have to talk", Mia snarled at me. Does she honestly think she can scare me? Bitch please, if anything the most scariest thing I have ever done was get my braces off. She got no power over me anymore. I nodded in response as Mia waved of everyone around us. Lizzie and Suhy stood at guard not moving an inch. MIa suddenly started to glare down Lizzie, starting a staredown. No, all of Lizzie's staredowns end up lasting forever. Then I decided this was between me and Mia, not her and my friends.

"Suhy, Liz can you guys give us a sec please?" I said, my voice coming out more like a snarl. Suhy jerked a little and Lizzie broke her gaze with Mia. I looked at them both causing them to nod and begin to walk away. BUt not before Lizzie's shoulder came into contact with Mia's, causing Mia to be shoved back out of balance but not enough to knock her backwards.

"Alright Mia, they are gone. What do you want?" I growled at my cousin.

"Look I am seriously sorry about what happened" MIa started, her voice softer than it usually was.

"Right of course you are. Whatever Mia, just stop joking around with me", I said rolling my eyes.

""Mandy please I really am sorry. But I can see how much Gabe does like you and I shouldn't have tried to stop you too from getting together", she said her voice cracking.

"Mia you know what, why? Suddenly you care about me? Come on Mia get real", I responded, feeling my blood pressure rise.

"Because you are my cousin. I always cared about you. And we are family, I put family before everything. And I really am sorry, I already like someone else, and you stopped me from being with the wrong person" she admitted now, clearly trying to hold back tears.

"I don't know Mia. You have done alot to me...."i trailed

"I promise I can change, on my grave Mandy. I swear on it" she said holding her pinky out like a little kid. I smiled at Mia. We had our ups and downs but family always reigns supreme.

"You know I love you right cuz?" I aksed her.

"Yeah I love you too Mia", I said holding my arms out. And we hugged, one of our best moments.

Then we released each other and walked our seperate ways. I know its weird to have a happy moment and then have us seperate our seperate ways. But that's how we roll. It's strange so deal with it people.

"What was that about?" Lizzie said taking my side instantly after Mia left.

"Nothing its alright. We are good now", I said flipping my hand. Suhy rolled her eyes. I knew what she was thinking it was just a high, wait till another low comes around. Then suddenly I heard a beautiful song playing. OMG it's 'they don't know about us' by One Direction. Officially the best day....ever!!!

Us girls started to sway to the music when we saw three geeky boys walk up to us, each of them holding there hand out to one of them. I looked to the girls whom just nodded. We all took there hands as they walked us over to the dance floor. I slinked my hands around Gabe's neck, his hands resting on my waist. The music playing and us dancing on the main floor. We started to pick up our dance steps.

Gracefully we waltzed around the room. Spinning and twirling, stepping carfully around every other couple on the dance floor. They were watching us enviously, wishing that they were us. I smiled as I looked at Gabe, who was clearly thinking the same thing. Then he set me up to spin me and spun me so I let go of his hand and spun across the floor. Smiling and having the gem around my neck glimmering in the light. I laughed as I quickly ran back to Gabe who grabbed my waist and lifted me of the ground, spinning us both around. When my feet landed back on the ground I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and leaned my head against his chest.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Mia smiling at me, beside my sister-in-law who was giving me the I'm-so-proud-of-you look. I smiled and it just felt right at that moment. No one was interupting my moment. No one was in my way. It was nice almost perfect.

But as the music slowed down, so did our steps, then the song ended, but Gabe still held me in his arms. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you", I said.

"For what?" was his response. I grinned wider.

"For this dance, for everything", I said clearly blushing to the tips of my ears.

"I would do anything for my girl", he whispered into my ear, brushing it ever so slightly with his lips. I just smiled.

I was his girl. Finally!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...