DECEPTION - JJK/PJM FF (Compl...

By beannssluv

Mirror shows what stands before it but... It is not always true Remember not everything you see and feel is... More

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
OUTRO : NEVER STOP
YO I'M BACK!!!

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

171 11 0
By beannssluv

"I'm sorry you made me so crazy
You know you do"

She sang entering the gate of the college.
Even though she was immersed in the song she spotted Jimin waving his hand walking towards her.
"hey hye-"

"YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER. I'M CREEPIN IN YOUR HEARTBEAT" she sang loudly and danced before him.

Jimin scrunched his nose and closed his ears.
Everyone were eyeing her weirdly and passed by. Unable to handle the embarrassment he shut her mouth and pulled out her earphones.

"HEY! WHY??" she whined.

"Don't embarrass me, stop doing this. People are seeing you weirdly" he said smiling awkwardly at others.

She gritted her teeth. "Fine. But give back my earphones" she snatched it from him and stomped her way to the classroom with him behind her.

It was a free class and they decided to finish their assignment. Jungkook was busy writing his assignment.

"About what you told at the trip" she began but he hushed her and shook his head.

"I don't want to talk about anything related to the trip with you. You don't deserve an explanation" he answered coldly even without giving her a chance to finish what she wanted.

She scoffed angrily and then remembered about the assignment.
"I would rather die than be paired up with you" she scrunched her nose and mumbled to herself.

He heard it.
"Your destined with me" Jungkook shrugged.

Apparently her homeroom teacher had paired them up in twos and asked them to write down literally 27 pages of paragraphs and essays on specimens and their descriptions.

Like an astrologer, Rijin deduced her future too. Whether she pairs them according to their seats or based on roll numbers, either way it was like watering the plants on a rainy day. By fate she would get paired up with that one person she hated the most, Jeon Junkbox.

"Shall we go to the garden because there are a lot of mosquitoes here" he said eyeing the bunch of girls who were fangirling over him.

"No. I'm sitting here. I won't go anywhere, if your so troubled, get a mosquito repellent" she said adamantly.

He sighed and pulled her out with him.
"Yah leave me" she tried to force her hand out of his but he was too strong.
'Your better off as a handcuff rather than a human' she thought.

"Fine. I'll come" she said sliding her hand out of his with all her might.

She heard her name called far off,
"Rijin!!!" she turned and saw someone running to her really tiny.

'Now that dumpling looks similar' she thought eyeing Jimin as he ran to her like a happy kid with ice cream.

"OH JIMIN" she yelled waving her hand to him.

He came to a halt and patted.
"Yah I know your deaf but are you blind also? I've been shouting since then"

"Sorry Jimin. You were too tiny to spot from far" she grinned making him scoff.

"By the way why are you here??" she asked.

"Didnt want to leave you with someone" he glared at Jungkook who didn't fail to glare back.

"Ok come. We were going to the garden"
Saying all of them headed to the garden.

After a few hours

"Ahhhhhhh" she pulled her hair out in frustration "I can't do this anymore" she whined stamping her leg. She was sitting in between Jimin and jungkook.

Jungkook wasnt listening to her because he was busy writing his own while Jimin was consoling her and wrote half of every essay himself for her.

She then noticed Jungkook doing his own job like he didn't care, she knew he was doing it on purpose,
"Your so mean" she pushed, making him fall out literally.

"Ah yah! Can't do an assignment on your own. Lemme help, show me" he now concentrated on what she was writing.

She tore another page and threw it down whilst discussing it with Jungkook. It was the 4th page already.

Jimin picked it up again and kept it on his lap as he smiled at her struggle.

When Jungkook was busy teaching her, Jimin began folding the paper lying on his lap to pass time.

"Do it like this" Jungkook took the book and began writing alongside explaining her.
"No it shouldn't be like this" she tore another page and handed it to Jimin unknowingly and he collected it beside him.

"Stop stressing yourself Rijin" Jimin showed concern and patted her shoulder after she pouted in frustration.

"Yeah we have time don't worry" Jungkook said helping her out.

Jimin continued to make something with the papers as he waited for them to finish, beginning with small shapes he went on making animals and birds with it.

Trinng trinnng

"Oh it's lunch break I'm hungry" Rijin handed all her materials to Jungkook.
She turned and looked at Jimin meddling with the papers.

"Oh Jimin it's awesome" she said smiling "what is this", taking the tiny frog that wasn't any bigger than his pinky.

"It's origami, meaning a craft work that is done using papers" Jungkook replied instantly without even looking at it.

"oooh my god! My Jiminnie is so talented" she said proudly and brushed his hair.

"It's childish. Shall we go eat" Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked away without another second beside them.

When they were about to leave too,
"JIMIN" He heard someone calling him.

"Yeah?? Tell me"

"Aren't you the president of class 5b??" the short girl who ran to him asked breathing hard.

"Yes, what happened" he nodded.

"We need you to come with us quick, its Wooseok"

She caught his hand and pulled him with her hurriedly.

He looked at Rijin who was puzzled yet gestured him to leave.

"Let's go" the girl pulled him and ran.

Rijin took all the papers and essays in her hand, she even picked up a few origami animals he made and dropped it inside her pouch. Once she was near her desk she spotted Jungkook sitting with his eyes close and head leaned behind.

Always the same, stiff, careless attitude.

"Ahem" she faked a cough.

He eyed her with one eye, he could feel her presence even if she didn't make a sound but now he purposefully ignored her and blocked the way with his long legs.

"Can you please move" she acted polite.

She knew he didn't lie the other day about their past but she hesitated to ask anything worrying if she might have to abide to her past. Hoping he forgets it all she decided to move along with him like nothing happened.

He got up towering her. She looked so small Infront of him as he brushed past and walked out of the class. She couldn't believe that he didn't pick any fight with her since that morning.

"Is he okay??" she asked herself in astonishment.

Jungkook casually walked with his hands in his pockets as he brushed his hair again.

He smiled recalling her facial expression and went out. It was not that he didn't like to fight with her, he liked to see her react to it but for a change he decided to grab her attention like this.

A sudden chaos stopped him from walking. He looked at the source of sound to find a large crowd gathered near the garden.

He passed through the crowd and saw one person kicking the other furiously.
He'd heard of them before, One of them was Wooseok and the other who was been kicked was Guk doo. Both of them were the leaders of two rival gangs.
Rather than stopping them, everyone were enjoying and cheering.

That's when Jungkook saw a familiar figure going and pulling Wooseok away.

"STOP IT WOOSEOK" Jimin put all his strength and tried to take him off Guk doo.

"LEAVE ME" Wooseok yanked Jimin's hands off him.

"Wooseok! what your doing is wrong. Stop it will you. If you don't then I have to be calling the headmaster" Jimin warned being authoritative.

"What's your problem huh??" Wooseok pushed Jimin's shoulder.

Not others but this time even Jungkook enjoyed it. Rather than stopping them he turned around to leave.

"I said stop it" Jimin warned again holding his chest back with a tiny but firm push.

"Oh now you order me? Your just a class president don't think you're the president for the whole country"

Jimin continued to glare at him but his patience was wearing out. If he reacts now then he'll be creating more issues so he gritted his teeth and stood silently.

"What are you doing here. Shouldn't you be busy having fun with that new girl?? What's her name. Ahh choi rijin am I right" wooseok taunted. Jungkook's ears perked up as soon as he heard her name.

"That girl looks real innocent but I don't think she is. Well not to forget she does look damn hot. Maybe..." he leaned near jimin's ear.

"I won't mind trying her once" he whispered making Jimin go red with rage.

Before Jimin could lunge forward at Wooseok, a huge blow landed on his ear making him faint in dizziness.

Jimin stood exactly where he was, wondering who kicked Wooseok and turned at the man.

Jungkook dropped his lifted leg to the ground after landing a blow to Wooseok's head.

"Think your dead the next time you take her name"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 5K 39
A couple of months ago, Kim Taehyung's family was murdered. The killer was never seen nor found. In fact, this just caused him to wreak even more hav...
2.4K 158 28
She is going to see Jungkook. Oh my god, what worse could happen at this moment?!! I can't let that happen! She's starting to open the door, and now...
8.1K 551 27
You nervously look around the carriage, immediately spotting the dim blue light coming from the corner of the carriage. You walked closer to it, as t...
652K 19.9K 54
Ranking 1 in psychopath in 2019 A simple an easy to follow guide to deal with your psychopath yandere stalker. How? Coz Only a psychopath can dea...