Twisted Wonderland ||✔

By uniquelyferocious

•RATED 20• BL• HAREM• DARK TWISTED• GORE• ─────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦ Flower bed who has a thousand teet... More

•WARNING•
•PRELUDE•
0
1
2
3 •GARDEN•
4
5
6 •MUSHROOM•
7
8
9
10
11 •HANDSHAKE•
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 •TEAPOT•
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34 •CACTUS•
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
TWISTED END.
THE END.

43

5.2K 285 16
By uniquelyferocious

Ezekiel can feel the light that the pink moon was emitting—It makes his skin hurt so much, It was a mistake to go out without wearing all-black—He thought so.

He was flying in the middle of the street—as a crow as he watched over the busy night with people who are still killing one another.

The Queen ordered him to watch over while the patrons isn't available yet. In the disguise of a crow, he flies in the air as he watched over several creatures doing illegal things.

Code Red was in Athena's hand so the lady was the one responsible for many things at the moment, It was tough work but she will manage to make it throughout the whole night.

Ryden sat there on the floor—with cake and milkshake on his hand—It's been two hours since he was there, Athena, on the other hand, was too busy working for the costumers.

"One bottle of Gin, kay."

Athena simply said as she fetch the bottle of gin in the shelves—She passed through the waiter who saunter over their customer table.

"Give me a drink, the most expensive drink you got here or I'll burn this whole place!"

A drunk man yelled as he sat on the stool—pointing his staff on Athena who only nodded her head.

Ryden watch as she fetches hydrogen peroxide and vinegar, she also took sugar and ice as she mixed the two—making parecetic acid, then she put ice on it and mix it with sugar and strawberry syrup—Ryden was surprised to see her mixed something like that.

The man angrily snatches the glass as he drank the content, a minute later—He started puking on the floor as bubble erupted from his mouth until he hit the floor—Athena call one of the guards as they throw away the dead body.

"How's your life going over there, Ryden?"

She asks as she sat on the floor beside him—She fetches another cake as she took a bite on it. No one's ordering right now so she has this five-minute break, Everyone is either on the dancefloor or in the brothel underground.

"Ahm, I'm good.."

Ryden stutter as he stares at that tentacle wiggling around, It's the first time he has seen something like that.

"Don't be scared of them, They're nice."

Athena exclaims as one of her tentacles move in front of Ryden to shake hand.

Ryden touch the smooth long tail as he shakes it, It moves away after that, It wasn't slimy or smell fishy which he's thankful for.

"WHERE'S ATHENA?"

Athena was startled that she immediately stood up—It was Ezekiel! He was standing in front of the counter with bloodied black wings.

"Ah, Boss, you're finally back."

Athena stated as she fetches a bottle of Hennessey for her boss—Ezekiel immediately gulps down the bottle as he groaned. He didn't expect that he will be ambushed by some so-called sorcerers.

"I'm going back to my house, tell them the club is closing by 4:00 a.m."

Ezekiel grunted, His long white hair was messy and his purple eyes were dilated, He was heavily wounded than he expected.

"Sure thing, Boss."

Athena nodded her head as costumer started to walk her way, She glances at Ryden as she ushers him to follow the bloodied man.

Ryden looks around as he saw the man started walking down the hallway—He walks out of the counter as he follows the bloodied man who didn't notice him.

Ezekiel was too wounded to notice someone was following him—He walks over the pathway as blood trail down the floor, Ryden was really worried, to be honest.

He opened the door—as he walks upstairs, Ryden was still behind him, The doorknob was about to say a word when Nene who's following Ryden glance at the door—making it shut up.

Ezekiel walks toward Ryden's room to look at the resting boy but when he opened the door—His eyes widened.

Ryden isn't there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...